Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Toxic

my starting pokemon - sets up stealth rock and toxic with light screen and reflect to cover my snorlax set up
and to help mega mawlie set up with a swords dance sweep :P i also put him in if theres another set up pokemon and use red card - but thats only if its not used already

YAPPI (Arcanine) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 200 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat

my favorite pokemon ! :P its an all out physical sweeper and with high speed it can take out most sweepers ,
it can take a hit from aqua jet and wild charge usually takes out and pokemon or sweepers like azumarill and togekiss , extreme speed is usually a last resort move vs a faster pokemon when i have low health .
flare bliz and CC takes out anything that doesn't resist it :P

ABRAKADABRA !YOUR DEAD! (Alakazam) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

like it says :P ABRAKADABRA !YOUR DEAD! its a fast sweeper with amazingly HIGH Sp atk so as soon as its on it sweeps :P takes out literally anything even a garchomp with 50% hp with psy shock ! i chose psy shock for stalls like blissy or chansey :P shadow ball for ghost types and other psychics and a focus blast for a last resort as it misses at the worst times

FATASS :P CHOGEI (Snorlax) (F) @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SDef
Impish Nature
- Belly Drum
- Stockpile
- Rest
- Crunch

my trump card ! :P if set up properly with a light screen for coverage it literally sweeps anything that doesn't resist it :P i take it out when another stall comes out as they will die after a few crunches and rest when hp is low . a immunity stops stalls like giglar and others from using toxic and giglars earthquake doesn't do anything :P

YO MAMA (Azumarill) (F) @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Def / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Iron Tail
- Superpower

a sweeper with a wacan berry for that damn dragonnite with its thunderbolt - but i will survive it and finish it with a play rough to finish - aqua jet for fire types and iron tail for fairys and poison types - super power for anything that resists the others :P

JAWS :P GRASS :P (Mawile) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

my mega mawlie with just one swords dance can kill anything even if they resist it !
a sucker punch usually does the job - it will kill those gar chomps with one sucker punch ! and stuff that does resist the sucker punch or doesn't use physical moves will be killed by a iron head (fairys) and play rough :

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Your team needs some fixing. You have BD Snorlax and Wacan Azumarill. Get rid of Snorlax and change Azumarill to this.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I honestly don't know why you're worried about Thunderbolt Dragonite. For one, it's not even a OHKO, and it's not even a common move.

This set is better, Belly Drum is a deadly sweeper, raising Azumarill's attack to an astonishing 1744 at the cost of only 25% of your health after setting up.

Change Forretress to Deoxys-Defense. It's a much better screen setter than Forretress. It's bulkier and has access to more utility

Deoxys-Defense @ Light Clay
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Your team needs some fixing. You have BD Snorlax and Wacan Azumarill. Get rid of Snorlax and change Azumarill to this.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

I honestly don't know why you're worried about Thunderbolt Dragonite. For one, it's not even a OHKO, and it's not even a common move.

This set is better, Belly Drum is a deadly sweeper, raising Azumarill's attack to an astonishing 1744 at the cost of only 25% of your health after setting up.

Change Forretress to Deoxys-Defense. It's a much better screen setter than Forretress. It's bulkier and has access to more utility

- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
but i think the snorlax works very well ?
i usually take out half the other team with him ?

who would i have instead of him then ?

yeah i will change the azumaril :P thanks

and i don't want to have any legendaries or ubers in my team
as they could be hacked if from pre ten :P soz

thanks very much ! its a lot of help !

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
oh yeah btw the knock off doesn't work ?
on showdown it says that knock off isn't compatable with another move ?
for azumarill

If you wanna stick with forretress I would take off the screens unless you absolutely must have that synergy for the rest of your team and replace them with rapid spin and gyro ball. Gyro ball just hits really hard with 150 base power cap + STAB and can crush sylveon while really hurting squishier pokes.

If you wanna stick with forretress I would take off the screens unless you absolutely must have that synergy for the rest of your team and replace them with rapid spin and gyro ball. Gyro ball just hits really hard with 150 base power cap + STAB and can crush sylveon while really hurting squishier pokes.
ok :P i will replace the screen with spikes and RS and gyro B :P
i will try it out :P thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)