Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Greninja seems to learn Spikes by level up, sometime before evolution. The move showed up at the relearner's place, but it wasn't grouped with all of the other moves Greninja learns at level 1 -- which included Night Slash, by the way. I have no pictures to use as proof, but it shouldn't be too hard to confirm.
My Greninja just tried to learn Haze at level 56, and was not compatible with the Swords Dance TM.
Aerodactyl learns Iron Head at level 1 now.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Yveltal learns Focus Blast at Level 72. If I remember correctly it also learns Psychic by level-up, but can´t remember when. I think it was something about 55.
59 I believe. 55 is Phantom Force.

Does Yveltal learn anything between 63 to 72?

59 I believe. 55 is Phantom Force.

Does Yveltal learn anything between 63 to 72?
Dragon Rush iirc
I went to the Move Relerner, Yveltal can learn following moves: Hurricane, Razor Wind, Taunt, Roost, Double Team, Air Slash, Snarl, Disable, Foul Play, Phantom Force, Focus Blast. My Yveltal knows Oblivion Wing, Dark Pulse, Dragon Rush and Psychic - every move via level up

Right. Even weather abilities can´t create permanent weather. The counter will count 5 turns, even if you swith Politoad with Dizzle in again. You can double the turns by giving the weater starter a Damp Rock etc
Were the weather stones upgraded? Previously, they only extended to 8 turns, not 10.

Something must be wrong, I just evolved my Eevee into Sylveon but it has only 3/5 Affection. It knows Baby-Doll eyes / Quick attack / Refresh / bite if that changes things

I want confirmation on these two because I can't find anything on them. Everything else seems to check out. Nice work.

As long as the quote is directly from Kanpachi, that's fine by me.

We should be in decent shape aside from obviously missing Base stats (very easy to find) and the Moves/Abilities lacking Pokemon. The moves are listed in the Pokemon section tho so I'll transfer those down later as I'll be a little busy today. I'll reorder the Pokedex and hunt down Base Stats then as well.
I can confirm play nice, the elemental monkeys also learn it.

Vivilion gets Hurricane and Quiver Dance by level up
Also, compound eyes Hurricane misses still sometimes

Last edited:
Can someone verify this? A Scraggy just used Sand Attack on my Fletchling in a Horde Battle. Flying types should be immune to Ground type moves right? Couldn't get a screenshot.

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Idk if anybody has posted this or not, and it's usually not my place to really talk like I know something, cause I'm so far behind in my game lol, but my friend recently confirmed that using Magic Room (A move that stops all items from working) does NOT cause your Mega Pokemon to de-evolve back to its regular forme. Not a huge discovery but it's interesting to say the least

i need answers fast please ok so i am in the gts trading and i see people already have scizor and gengar please tell me how they got the scizor and gengar pleaseeeee do you find it in the wild or what

I finally bred a hasty Greninja with Mischievous and flawless speed IVs (had 14 speed at level 5 with no EVs).
Super Trained into 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 Atk. Will post raw stats in a while to confirm base stats.

120 Base speed (252 EVs, 31 IVs, +speed nature) = 137 speed at level 36.
115 Base speed (252 EVs, 31 IVs, +speed nature) = 133 speed at level 36.

100 Base special attack (252 EVs, 31 IVs, neutral nature) = 110 SpA at level 36.
95 Base special attack (252 EVs, 31 IVs, neutral nature) = 107 SpA at level 36.

My Greninja's Stats:
Level 36. Hasty, 252 SpA 252 Spe 6 Atk
Special Attack: 113
Speed: 138

Unique speed tier?
View attachment 2187

Edit: at level 37 speed is 143 (Alakazam maxes out at 140) and SpA is 116 (neutral Flygon maxes out at 113).
I like this alot. That means greninja can hit 307 sp attk with +speed nature. Hitting ad hard as infernape but faster. If only there was a stronger selection of special dark moves.

Oh boy, Persian might even move up a tier with these new toys.
Something must be wrong, I just evolved my Eevee into Sylveon but it has only 3/5 Affection. It knows Baby-Doll eyes / Quick attack / Refresh / bite if that changes things
You only need to level it up enough so it forms a bond with you and then level it up with any fairy type attack.

Is it true that in link battles, all IVs of all pokemon are maxed? I read that somewhere, but dont know if thats true... I want a xerneas with good IVs, but reseting thousands of times is too boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)