Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
post-game goodies

aw, no hidden ability swapping?
Well, I highly doubt anyone *has* 200 BP. And that's the guy's summary... So we don't actually know how it works, it may include hiddens, it may not. Unless the in-game description was very explicit.

hah, you know, this makes some of the Emerald and XD Move Tutored mons that have been uptraded for years able to get some of the abilities that have been added since.

22:03
AstralFire
hah, you know, this makes some of the Emerald and XD Move Tutored mons that have been uptraded for years able to get some new legal moves

They are called ''hidden'' abilities for a reason tho. Too bad that it seems we wont be seeing shadow tag lure and friends any time soon, unless the dream world makes a sudden return. Also RIP wonder launcher battles, no one liked you anyway.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I really doubt they'd make an item to switch abilities and make it not affect DW abilities. It's possible that he messed up what he's saying (and some Pokemon only have 1 non-DW ability guys)

What if someone active that item on a DW mon? It will lost that ability forever? I think we sill have to see the real effect of that item.

I can see them introducing a bunch of dlc add ones with new pokemon, fire emblem awakening did that, making you really wanna buy all of them to "catch them all"
This is the second time you've posted this, and no, they will not. The Fire Emblem team is different from the Pokemon company, and even ignoring that, they've explicitly stated there will not be DLC Pokemon.

Calling them "TrollFreak" and harping on them for "greed" got old ages ago.

---

Skrelp's evo Dragalge is looking to be Dragon/Poison indeed, since the Dragon-type Elite Four member uses it. Every other Pokemon the E4 uses seems to have the type they specialize in, so it is reasonable to assume.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Yup I'm pretty sure the leaker was just unspecific. If it was to change to the mons normal abilities it would mess with PID's and stuff.

This generation has weird numbers. It has 3 o 4 full evolved non-legenday dragon types (Goodra, Noivern, Tyrantrum, Dragalge?); but only one full evolved bug type and only one ground type, both being crappy.

Yup I'm pretty sure the leaker was just unspecific. If it was to change to the mons normal abilities it would mess with PID's and stuff.
Make no assumptions on that point - PID interpretation has changed every single generation, and there's no reason to believe that would not continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)