Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serebii has pictures up of an American Football field, as well as a basketball court (with grass, for some reason). So yeah, welcome to Pokemon America Version.

Also, is there any word on version exclusives? I really must have the turtle fossil.

Serebii has pictures up of an American Football field, as well as a basketball court (with grass, for some reason). So yeah, welcome to Pokemon America Version.

Also, is there any word on version exclusives? I really must have the turtle fossil.
You did it wrong. You were supposed to say, "Welcome to Pokemon... in America" with an American flag wrapped around your head.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Items cannot be traded over from Gen 4.

EDIT: Ninja'd
I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that. There has to be some way of transporting your old items into the newer games. They'll figure it out eventually. Even if their isn't a way to do it "legally", I'm sure smogon would sanction the use of AR to get the old items back (assuming there are codes for it, which I'm sure their will be). The metagame just wouldn't be the same without them.

The vast majority of pokemon can learn rest though tm and level up. Assuming the new poke agirudaa (#617) can learn rest, it becomes the fastest recoverer there is with a base speed of 145 and hydration. The only pokemon capable of out speeding it(without a choice scarf) are ninjask and deoxys. It's defensive stats are deplorable, however it's SpA is average. It wouldn't be bad with some with a better movepool then the one serebii says it has. Though tms haven't been factored into any pokemon yet.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I know this is just wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was at least two (fighting type got 2, what's up with that??) priority attacks for every move type. One from the physical side and one from the special side, respectively. It would balance the metagame a lot more. After all, scizor can't have all the fun in OU :-)

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that. There has to be some way of transporting your old items into the newer games. They'll figure it out eventually. Even if their isn't a way to do it "legally", I'm sure smogon would sanction the use of AR to get the old items back (assuming there are codes for it, which I'm sure their will be). The metagame just wouldn't be the same without them.
The only loss would be the event berries. Everything else will probably still be findable in the game, or dream world.
Shoot, Dream World could have event berries in it for all we know.

I know this is just wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was at least two (fighting type got 2, what's up with that??) priority attacks for every move type. One from the physical side and one from the special side, respectively. It would balance the metagame a lot more. After all, scizor can't have all the fun in OU :-)
Ya, seriously, I would like to see that, especially since priority moves will be more important in this new gen.

Non of the Pseudo Legendaries have had their Dream World abilities revealed. Apparently they all have new abilities. This scares me. It would be crazy if they all got booted.

I'm not speculating the metagame, I'm just saying.

Which one is waru? And I've always loved tyranitar I hope it doesn't get outplayed :(
Waru is the fully evolved Dark/Ground Crocodile with Earthquake Spiral. If it gets Pursuit, it is virtually guaranteed to take over Tyranitar's Scarfer job. (It has an Attack of 117 and a Speed of 92.)

What if kibago can pass on ddance as an egg move to garchomp mctrollspeed?
On the subject of egg moves, do you guys think any new things will pass on egg moves? Can you say SD metagross?

I just heard that random wifi matches don't follow the BT rules but allow the legendaries that were previous banned in BT battles of the former generations (so I would assume the gen 5 legendaries are also allowed). Can anyone confirm this at this point (has anyone tried this yet?) If that's true, random matches are going to be exactly like PBR -_-

Someone knows what Weak-kneed does? (the ability of the Rock/Flying poke)
I think that's the name

The name implies that it's one of those crippling abilities.
And i want it to be, because c'mon: we're talking about base 140 attack/ 112 SpA/ 110 Spe here. That's a freaking monster.

Someone knows what Weak-kneed does? (the ability of the Rock/Flying poke)
I think that's the name

The name implies that it's one of those crippling abilities.
And i want it to be, because c'mon: we're talking about base 140 attack/ 112 SpA/ 110 Spe here. That's a freaking monster.
Apparently it halves all of the stats if the pokemon's HP drops below 50%

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just a question. Have you stopped to think that Trick Room Usage may rise to astronomical levels? Most of the new threats slow as hell.

@M Blade: Maybe something to fuck up with it, just like Slaking and Regigigas.

So here are the mascots, right?

Pokemon Black: Zekrom (Electric/Dragon)
Pokemon White: Reshiram (Fire/Dragon)

And the 3rd installment for the last mascot...

Pokemon ??? (Grey?): Kyuremu (Ice/Dragon)

Jolteon @ Swimming Googles
Quick Feet
216 Def / 252 Spd / 40 SDef Or 248 HP / 252 Spd / 8 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Talk
- Roar

Well, at least its an use for its new lame ability, it doesn't even need max speed. Why couldn't it get Lightning rod or Motor Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)