Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iruchii, that was posted two days ago and Serebii is still claiming that the evolutions are real. At this point there is no method of verifying one site's account over another and we really should just wait for the game or an official document from Coro Coro, the website, Oha Suta, or another reliable information source.
I know, but it gives me some more hope that those aren't real. I'm not dismissing the possibilities, just doing all I can to believe it's just a troll.

Also, it's all we have to discuss right now, so meh.

Why were they discounted though? Why was this evidence of admitale tossed aside? Serebii claimed no evidence, but having the only full images isn't evidence enough? Does anyone know why people discredit this confession?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pokejungle said:
UPD: I’m adding a disclaimer to this post that they MAY still be real. The guy who “confessed” really had no proof and Pokexperto apparently has inside knowledge that they are real. I can already sense a huge backlash at my site if they are confirmed as real :|
The images posted on Pokejungle are just reposts of the first images. The guy simply claimed that he created them. He offered no proof as far as I can tell.

OK, I'm completely lost now, are these real or not?

Personally I'd like to see this 'evidence' Serebii has that apparently confirms that these starters are real. That would surely solve all this.

OK, I'm completely lost now, are these real or not?

Personally I'd like to see this 'evidence' Serebii has that apparently confirms that these starters are real. That would surely solve all this.
Yeah, I think the whole insider info Serebii and Pokexperto seem to have would prove things one way or the other, especially since both seem convinced. I don't know why these people feel the need to keep their sources hidden for the sake of competition...

Unfortunately, if they are real and Pokexperto really does have a secret source, then that means the pure Grass, Fire/Fighting, pure Water typing is confirmed too... I would be sorely disappointed.

The images posted on Pokejungle are just reposts of the first images. The guy simply claimed that he created them. He offered no proof as far as I can tell.
I think everyone is going off the fact the other pictures are cropped however the person who said they are fake had the larger photos.

Upstart

Copy Cat
those frames resemble the frames that the beta of torchic was in during the ruby and saphire era. Coincidence IDK

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Where are these larger photos though? Both of the ones posted on Pokejungle are the exact same size and show the same amount of canvas.

If he said he created them, then that SHOULD mean they're fake. I'm really hoping so, cuz they're ugly to me. Especially the water starter's final and the fire starter's second.

Stellar, you are using a digitally drawn image, searching for digitally drawn elements is EXACTLY what this is made for. Here, let's compare what I posted to images in a very similar setting, both drawn images on white, high quality image paper.
http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/5390440/

You can see the difference between this and the pokemon's image.
So you're saying that the images aren't outlined enough, and thus, were draw on paper and not digitally and therefore fake? I'm completely lost.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
I'm pretty sure the images were cropped by Pokejungle. If you click the earliest linked images, they expand into the larger versions.

I'm pretty sure the images were cropped by Pokejungle. If you click the earliest linked images, they expand into the larger versions.
As far as I know, only Serebii crops their images, and apparently no other site has the larger images. However, who knows, there must be some reason people believe these are real (and I don't think it's wishful thinking since a lot of people don't like them).

I think most people are still going by the fact that some guy said he made them.

Edit: Oh okay. I still don't believe them at all. And I don't remember anyone saying that the starters come out before the games were released. I don't remember that happening with D/P.

If I randomly went to a site about something that was real and claimed that I made them and that they were fake, would you believe me?

I'm sorry, but if Pokexperto and Serebii both have sources (most likely Nintendo of Europe employees who can't help but open their mouths) claiming these "disappointments" to be real, then they are real. I wouldn't doubt it if both guys pressured their sources to squeeze that bit of info out of them just to settle things.

Besides, since when did a 2channeler speak perfect English and visit Pokejungle? 2chan is the all-Japan #chan site, whereas 4chan is the English one.

I am disappointed if there real. But I really want to know the sources. It's not that believable when someone claims that they made them and that seribii and others say it's real without even giving us evidence except. "the source says so"...

Okay, did anyone bother to read the Spanish website? Well that's kind of silly since I doubt many here can read spanish, but I'm calling total bullshit on this guy. He claims that the masked pokemon in the musical wears the unfirorm outside of the musical, and is apart of his charecter.

First off, when has any pokemon ever wore traditonal clothing? Machamp, Gardenia, and Hitmonpunch have stylistic variations but they don't wear straight up clothing.
Second off, the outfit doesn't match the feet of the creature.
Thirdly, watching the video it MOVES like a musical piece, and not part of the pokemon's body in comparison to other pokemon in the musical. this would not be the first time we've seen pokemon with full body clothing in the musical.

For someone who is suppose to be Pokebeach's trusted source, I really don't trust a guy who could make such a blatent mistake. Also, he "confrims" that the starers are real the day everyone else releases him. I also question how a spanish source got the game before either an American or a Japense. He's also been wrong before. He posted the plant owl bird thingie saying it was real. This guy has no source, he has no inside information. He's the new Pokejungle.

Their sources are employees of Nintendo of Europe. Is that so hard to understand? Do you want names? It's probably a nobody who runs the service desk, but has enough knowledge of the products that go in-and-out of their office. Do you want a name to have that person fired? Some people are really stupid.

Also, I'd like to add that these evolutions make perfect sense.

Pokabu's final evolution is an anthropomorhic boar. Anthropomorphism is used in the Pokemon franchise all of the time.

Tsutarja's evolution line is of the legless lizards, who resemble snakes. Some people need to learn how to do some more biology wiki-ing and a little less bitching.

And Miju's final evolution is actually a giant otter with samurai plates on its body and a horned helmet.

Stop complaining, do some research, be a little less stupid. Thank you.

Stop complaining, do some research, be a little less stupid. Thank you.
Yet they showed off a in game picture that was confirmed fake, misjudged a pokemon's musical attire, and "confirmed" a plant owl that we know is fake. These sites don't have a source.

Yet they showed off a in game picture that was confirmed fake, misjudged a pokemon's musical attire, and "confirmed" a plant owl that we know is fake. These sites don't have a source.
Uh-huh. I guess the leaked English names for DP are highly forgettable.

That was not from Serebii itself, but from a person posting on Serebii. He was not in direct contact with the webmaster from Serebii. Serebii can not be given credit for the post he made on the serebii forums, and NO ONE TOOK NOTICE OF HIS POST UNTIL AFTER THE FACT. He was simply posting in a fun thread to guess the names of Pokemon.

Pokebeach's source is Pokeexperto, who we have 0 reason to believe and who has been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)