NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Mafia - Explorers - Game Thread (Game Over!)

gm

Nice to meet y'all, first Mafia game on Smogon. I haven't gotten to play in a few months, so I'm looking forward to the game and learning how all of the people here play. I do have the flu and a headache, so this could either be my most or least active phase. The most since I'm not at work today or going out this weekend, the least because I just don't feel too good. We'll see!

Experimental Psychology which is like 25% psychology and 75% research methods and statistics. I want to get a job doing UX Research (which is not doing so hot rn).
My brother is doing a course for UX design right now. I actually thought that UX was a hot job market, but it is a tech thing, and tech is on fire, so the converse also isn't so unbelievable...

My brother is doing a course for UX design right now. I actually thought that UX was a hot job market, but it is a tech thing, and tech is on fire, so the converse also isn't so unbelievable...
UX design is doing alright (still not great), but a lot of teams see UX Research as a "nice to have, but not necessary" thing. It's also the case that employers often want a UX designer that can do research. It's tough out here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)