Entertainment Pokemon relationships: love at first Luxury ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, a little nervous...

So anyways, I had an idea for an article, explaining various theories on Pokemon relationships, both official and unofficial,and how they came about. Some are Basculin and Basculin, Zangoose and Seviper, Skitty and Wailord, etc. It would show why they were together, why they are right/wrong, my opinion and popularity. Alternate myths could be included. I think it would be really fun for me and the readers to show the grey (gray, I'm aussie) in the world of Pokemon. I feel like there could be like a mini-series on conspiracies, but I don't have quite the knowledge to do that. Sad.

I'm not sure if this has been done before,, but I can't quite find it.

I hope I've been helpful and not boring.:toast:

Azurine, out.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sounds pretty interesting! I approve. I'd like to hear what another staff member thinks though before we move ahead with this. Sounds like a good idea to me, but I'm just one perspective.

Yeah, sure, this could be interesting, so I say approve! Sorry this took so long, Azurine -- entertainment articles aren't my specialty, so I was hesitant to comment. Please go here and apply for Smog Access, then come back and let us know you've applied so we can approve you and give you further instructions.

Don't worry, it was fine. I knew you needed time, either to judge mine or another's.
Yes, I have applied, and I'm eager to start!

Yay, approved! You should now have access to the Article Workshop forum under The Smog main forum. Go and read the What Are We Doing? sticky thread and post that you'll be working on this article, then get started as soon as you're ready. Remember:

1) Get your stuff done on time. If there's ever a situation that comes up, talk with The Smog Staff, and we'll make accommodations. The key here is communication; we need to hear from you if something is up that will prevent you from meeting the deadline. Please do try to get things done a week before deadline, but if things aren't possible we can always work it out~

2) Don't leak any of our stuff until the release happens. This includes art and any other information. If you ever want feedback on your work or have questions, you can join us in #thesmog on IRC (if you don't have IRC, you can PM me or another staffer on the forums and I'll give you a link).

Thank you for your application! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask The Smog Staff or any of The Smog mentors (of which I am one) for advice! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)