Project Pokemon Smogon OU Version 3.0 (Fairy Gym - Medieval Town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to add a few things for the first time in a while.

Location Proposal
So, if you venture outside of town a bit to a sort of grassy field you will find a spooky abandoned mine :O. Anyway, if you battle through wild Ground types and such and go down into the mine, you'll come to the end of the shaft and find a Charcoal waiting for you, which seems like a pretty lame prize. However, if you venture into a patch of that quicksand stuff from Relic Castle next to the Charcoal, you will be sucked down into a cave called Arche (pronounced Arch-a) Cave.

The mine itself isn't TOO interesting but you can regularly find Dawn and Dusk Stones there, and occasionally there are tables with books on them that will provide you some interesting dialogue and backstory. However the logbooks are not in the order I show them in here so you will have to piece them together a bit.

Arche Cave is a small cave (two rooms) lit by shafts of light coming down from the mine. The first room has a couple of cave paintings on the walls which will give you text when interacted with, seen below. The second room has more cave paintings and a ladder up to the first room of the mine, but it also has a strange Key Item known as the Blue Diamond that has no current use (but it might o_o, feel free to use this anyone). See below for the nice stuff like encounters and the plotz logs.

Encounters
Mine: Excadrill (level 71-74, common), Hippowdon (level 71-73, uncommon), Rhyperior (level 72-74, rare), Pupitar (level 68-72, uncommon), Tyranitar (level 73-76, very rare).
Cave: Aerodactyl (level 72-75, common), Tyrantrum (level 72-74, uncommon)

Logs
Mine:
Logbook 1 - The discovery of diamonds in this old steel mine really changed it for the better. The Rock, Steel, and Ground Guilds are all so jealous of us humble miners!
Logbook 2 - Some folks in the mine think we might get rich off this diamond business, and even be rich enough to afford being part of a guild! I'm not sure that's a good thing, though... I wouldn't want to become one of those snotty noblemen who looks down upon us.
Logbook 3 - The diamonds are being shipped out by the hour. The mine owner is making millions. But what about us?
Logbook 4 - Some of the crew said they saw a strange crystal nearby that looked like it was moving. Very odd. I will need to investigate.
Logbook 5 - We have made an amazing discovery. A new Pokémon has been found! It has impenetrable diamond-like skin and can create diamonds out of thin air, almost! We have christened it Diancie.
Logbook 6 - The Fairy Guild is taking a strong interest in our Diancie. Perhaps it is a Fairy-type, but still, rather odd.
Logbook 7 - Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. The Fairy Guild has issued us an ultimatum: hand over Diancie or they will use their influence to close down the mine. Why, oh why, must the Guilds be so treacherous?
Logbook 8 - A young woman has offered to take Diancie off of our hands in exchange for a Mega Stone. What choice do we have but to accept? Better than giving her to the Fairy Guild.
Logobok 9 - Diancie's gone. So are all of the diamonds. Only steel left now, and the occasional coal deposit. Back to the old routine.
Logbook 10 - The Fairy Guild's wrath is upon us. The mine has been shut down. The iron has been shipped away. Only I remain, writing these logs for no reason at all.
Logbook 11 - nonononononononoNO

Cave:
Cave Painting 1 - The scene depicts an ancient village living in harmony.
Cave Painting 2 - The scene depicts a cat-like Pokémon giving life.
Cave Painting 3 - The scene depicts a dark storm.
Cave Painting 4 - The scene depicts a taller, malformed cat Pokémon in the midst of the storm.
Cave Painting 5 - The scene depicts the village in flames.
Cave Painting 6 - The scene depicts a Pokémon so otherworldly and beyond comprehension you cannot describe it at all.

TLS Lead up event proposal - part 3 - Fighting at the cathedral has broken out with Gardens ablaze and the statues of Xerneas and Diancie destroyed. Pokemon and trainers from all side's lay exhuasted. Melody and Arnold hold strong on the stair's despite the steel guilds relentless advance while a heatran fire's off lava plume's. As you rush in already much of the fighting has spilled into the town With the dragon and dark guilds structure's Now sealed in ice and contaminated with fairy aura. CTC has the ice leader cornered while Ankar watch's on. On the stair's the magma knight knocks down the 2 interguild lovers for getting in his way before issuing his ultimatum to the Order of Fairies. ''Leave the premise or face total annihilation. The days of humiliation are over'' to which melody replies ''get fabled metal eater'' and summons her clefable. Promptly and without hesitation it launch's a barrage of T-wave pulse's that cripple everyone between her and the magma knight Indicating its the same Clef Chaos used a decade earlier to begin his reign and That melody intends to put an end to this the same way proving she is not the seat warmer many make her out to be.

Just as the 2 square off PDC decide's enough and Summons Meloetta which promptly reels a screech that would send even the dead reaching for earmuff's finally bringing a pause to battle.

Magma Knight - What in heatrans name was....You better have a good reason for interfering PDC, you have no juristiction. Stop protecting the fairy guild. I dont want to draw out there pain any longer then is necessary.
PDC - Now that we have your attention, I ask that you put away your pokemon and show restraint. Look apon yourselve's and the town. All this Destruction over petty grievance's and the ambitions of traitor's Led by Ankar who have all played a game of thrones with you. Whilst aiding TLS.

Dragon Master - Excuse me Council member. Are you saying that somehow I have imagined the last 10 years and that the fairy guild are not the oppressors we make them out to be.

CTC - I'm...What? Chaos existed...never?

Magma Knight - Your clearly clueless, begone now knowledges-less one and let us Finish this

PDC - I'm not referring to the last decade. Yes I think alot of you have exaggerated things but chaos was ruthless and he led much change here we can all Agree. But thats not the point. I'm refering recent events that have excerbatted past tensions. You all need to let go and look towards the future.. TLS is playing all of you

Magma Knight - You acknowledge the history then there is no arguement the fairy guild must be removed.

Phione - Why Bother talking to them, If they didn't accept my delightful rendition of events why listen to a council leader. Many of there members are TLS goons anyway. Let them be children and prove the vanished creator of chaos your nothing but anarchists needing to be controlled. I'm starting to believe he should have gone alot further. Father Chaos sounds like an apt nickname

Dragon Master - Snide brat. You compare us to children?. They trashed our relics and then accused us of attempting to steal that accursed clefable that T-waved everything. Like it needs protection

Melody - Stop Feigning ignorance. You, your predecossers and the magma knight have been after this clefable since the fairy guild rose to power.

Ankar - Why are we arguing. Master, CTC, Magma knight finish her off. She's clearly allying with the fairy guild crush her and melody..now

Phione - I'm simply pointing out fact. Prove me wrong. Is the dragon successor scared of words. Now that I think about God of chaos sounds more fitting

PDC - phione your not helping....

Magma - If only to prove the fairy worshippers wrong we should listen. I do find it strange the guilds suddenly started vandalising each other and breaking into strongholds when it had never happened previously even under god of....Curse you phione now I'm saying it

Ankar - Dont listen, action before words. Dragon master.....CTC......Dark Guild..... Order of fairies?.....Oh crap

Dragon master - Just what are you accusing my 2nd of?

At this point all 7 guild leaders involved in the conflict gather around PDC and Phione to view the evidence they have gathered against Ankar, the Presence of TLS and various acts they have commited around town to bring about the current chain of event's. Phione Confirms by outing her own double agent it was Anker who defiled the prized garchomp statue. much to the dragon master's anger. While it was low ranking grass and fighting guild members that have mascaraed in robes as other guilds to stir up trouble. Reliesing his plot has unraveled Ankar Confess's

Ankar - Yes it was me. The attacks, The vandalism, All me. Someone had to act tho, you Master sat idly while the fairy guild got stronger. Only the magma knight and his steel guild were actively opposing them anymore but for how long I ask? TLS merely gave me a means to bring this about.

Dragon Master - TLS!, my second in command working with TLS. Your a disgrace and bring shame to every dragon user everywhere. I would rather endure another decade of fairy domination then have you succeed me. Dragon members stand down and go home, We'll fight the fairy guild in the tournaments.

Ankar - No,,,No

Melody - I apoligize to you Magma knight and Dragon Master for my wrongful accusations, I cant believe we got played. Even if it means defeat I will not see the town and our name tarnished. I hereby Order my paladins to down there weapons and re-enter the cathedral

Magma Knight - We Wrought all this destruction and fear apon the town over petty tensions.. I feel so....I will not fight those who dont defend themselves and certainly not based on lies. Heatran return, until the tournaments you will rest.

Ankar - .....It will not end like this. We are to close, melody is on her knees and you all want to go home. Noooo the fairy guild will meet its end today, Are you all so foolish to think I did not plan for this. TLS attack, Trainer you are mine. When this end's so will the fairy guild

At this point TLS members come out of hiding spots to battle all the guild leaders once while Ankar move's on you beginning a pokemon battle

Ankar - Dragon spam hyper offence with double trappers, roseli berry sand veil chomp and mega-tar http://pastebin.com/FU5H03qc all pokemon are level 78
Quotes
Battle - You will regret ever messing with heir to the dragon throne
Last Pokemon - My dragons.....It cant be
Player Victory - I......I failed
Player Defeat - On and on to the death of the Order of fairies
Post Battle - Cant we agree this was a big mis-understanding....master please.....Melody it was all just a joke....Magma knight.....I will never tell any of you the location of TLS

With that Poisen Guild agents Take Anker away while all members of the warring guilds either return to there Strongholds or go to the pokemon center. (Theres going to be a long line) Water and Ground guild member's meanwhile gather around the battlefield to put out fire's and start the process of repairing dmg. In the background you can already see the grass guild re-planting gardens as Emily hands over members she suspects of aiding TLS to the poisen guild. A calm has decended over the town but it is not over. TLS remains and needs to be eliminated.

Dragon Master - As much I hate to say it there can be no return to the old ways no matter how long the Order of fairies rules, the gym and tournaments exists for this reason.

Melody - Dont be so hard on yourselve's Many of our current policies and that of our predecessor contributed to the tensions. As devoted as we are to order and fairies might be time to drop some of our hardline stance's

Magma Knight - Just remember History is history and Creator of chaos as much as I despise him did what he had to do to establish your guild. You fought well today and I look forward to resolving our dispute on the tournament ring. Its time for the sake of the town to let bygones be bygone's.

Phione - This will go down in history of our town. Bards will sing about the day we walked from the precipice of destruction and towards reconciliation

PDC - Well 1 Crisis averted, All in a days work. But where is TLS

Phione - Already ahead of that. The 2 we captured earlier. Turns out there afraid of feathers. I just don't get it. Dark rooms, Psychic mind reading and other methods failed....But threaten them with a trip to the flying guild and they crumbled like a sack of dirt. The TLS base contrary to rumor is not in the ruins but over the water in the next town. Apprently what they have going is massive

Finally the TLS base will now be accessable where ever it is. so now is the time to track and beat verlisciel.

Last edited:
Doing/Done Some cleaning up of my post's. Removed reference to a kidnapped gym leader as there is already enough happening in town. The old Gym leader is the vanished creator of chaos and the Gym leader you'll face after beating TLS will be melody.

In edition I'm also gonna be doing edits to the fairy guild to make them more religious like as the other guilds percieve them. so if you want changes let me know

Also Phione will soon post some plot stuff :D

Edit: I apoligize if this section of the game is taking awhile. Its probably the most ambitious part of the games since Psycrance

Last edited:
Ok so unless anyone has any objections, we'll be having the TLS base be on the route next to the town just because this town is so packed already, or even maybe in the next town :O. So I could just ask my fellow council members but I'd also like to hear some opinions from y'all before I start anything.

To expand on what Salemance posted, I like the idea of having the TLS base in the next town and having a normal route before it. Having a calm route before an intense part of the plot seems like an interesting contrast and can highlight the unique aspects of each.

NPC proposal - AM Following the defeat of the Dragon guild traitor Ankar and his TLS associate's most of the tensions around town have dissipated with repairs well underway and life going back to normal. Tho you were told TLS no-longer had a precence in town you decide to investigate the ruins anyway to end any and all rumours. Apon arrival tho it is quickly clear there is nothing there but the old castle ruins themselves and if TLS was ever there at all it was a long while ago.

When you turn to leave tho a man in his 20s is waiting for you outside.

Quotes: Clone's Cosplay fails, a situation to big for PDC and I rush halfway accross the continent because I didn't have anything better to do only to miss out on all the action. For a town full of supposedly cute fairies, Strange cosplayer's and downright whacked traditions you and this castle stick out like sore thumb. I'm gonna put it bluntly TLS aint here and Verlisciel went MIA the moment you walked into town. So I suggest moving on unless your gonna stay for the view which aint all that spectacular.

Also If haven't reliesed I'm AM a highly prominent member of the OU council and part of the elite 4. Haunter was retired and is no more. I enforce the rule's, Crack down on deliquents like TLS and ensure trainers such as yourself stay on track. Anyway I have place's to be and I'm certain we'll be running into each other again just if your gonna drag me to place's such as this again leave something for me to do.

Also You have my congratulations for making it this far

At that point AM walks away

Edit is anyone wants to do something with the ruins feel free :)

Just a few Edit's I've removed All remaining reference's to the gym leader rescue quest and the original TLS base going as far back as the Route 10 air pillar to clean up. If I've missed anything let me know. I've also edited the fairy guild to be more religious like and cleaned up alot of the excess text. If you think I Can do more again let me know.

Anyway So this post is not completly wasted. Time for Gym Dialog from our beloved arnold Von Krak

Following the re-opening of gym He can still be found on the stairs welcoming people and no-longer possess's his spear as members can nolonger wield them outside monday mass's or special events as part of melodies bids to reduce intimidation and foster dialog. In addition when talked to he'll have exciting news

Arnold Von krak - Hello there puny trainer, Just because you slayed the betrayer and saved us all doesn't mean your any less pathetic. You still dont have your fairy badge. On that note I have exciting news. Our guild has found a new gym leader, Its me Arnold VOn Krak.........hahahaha I'm kidding, according to melody, the magma knight and pretty much everyone whos asked i'm to creepy and wierd for the position. Bahh there just jealous of my abbs. (He still does not get it)

But there is a new gym leader. Our one and only chancellor melody. She who held back a sea of steel and dragons in our darkest hour and is now leading us on a new path while we await Creator of Chaos's return. I bid you welcome

After this arnold goes back to his previous speech.

Edit: Also a gym Trainer

Fairy Tale girl Alph - http://pastebin.com/YUJKw8kz

Quote's
Pre-battle - I believe melody is the real prophet as chaos did not return in our dark hour. Or maybe there is no prophits, the fairies wont say
Battle - Go Altaria Go
Player Victory - Its my dark hour and there is no deliverance
Player Defeat - Its true
Post Battle - Do I take the fairy beleif thing to seriously?

Last edited:
NPC Proposal

Protestant Fairy Man Enrique

Pre-Battle Quote: You know not the different dialects of our mighty faith?! You shall be crushed infidel by the Protestant Bunny force!

Team
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Return
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Mid Battle: Thy bunny lords will prevail!
End Battle: Thy lord, I've fallen with my bunny lords.
Post Battle: Every thing has a subsect of something, and I am in charge of the Bunny Sect of Fairy dom. Is it slightly blasphemous? Sure but I like my subsect and it is mine!

Apologies for the delay. Writing it up now. Will add in more descriptions later.

Guild Proposal: Fighting Guild.

The Fighting Guild is a guild which is well-known for their passion and enthusiasm in everything related to sports and of course, Pokemon. This guild finds its home in a building located in the heart of the city to make it less troublesome for both guild members and visitors to get to. It also plays host to a number of sporting events (and concerts) , taking advantage of the advancements in science and technology to create the appropriate backgrounds and relying on the crowd for passion in such events.

You are exploring the city when a stranger calls out to you.

"Hey, Trainer, you're a new one around here, aren't you? Why don't you check out our guild, the Fighting Guild? Take the visitor's pass and you will be free to participate in all sorts of activities inside and if I even say it, we have plenty of those going on. So, what say you? "

If you say "Yes":
" Alrighty, a visitor's pass, just right for you. Look around and enjoy yourself. "

If you say "No":
" In a hurry, I see. Do come and visit us next time you're around."

The inside of the building couldn't be much more different from what you anticipated. Quite apart from people from all walks of life covered in sweat and burning with passion while participating in strenuous physical activities, important-looking people in suits and coats seem to be the norm here. Your attire seems rather plain and out of place in this building. Ignoring the various doors along the corridor, you walk forward and was greeted by the Guild Captain, Captain Tigre. Tigre dons a sports jacket over his sports jersey and trackbottom. He looks very out of place when compared to the other members of his guild.

" Ah, who do we have here but a visitor? I, Adam Tigre, Captain of the Fighting Guild, am at your service. How may I be of assistance? What, you think I look out of place in this guild? Hahahaha, those are our technical assistants and scientists. Passionate and hot-blooded members are aplenty and they are in other parts of the guild, which of course I can bring you to. Here, step into this chamber. "

" This is a teleportation chamber. We have installed it in such a way to make it user-friendly and you can choose where to head to just by clicking the corresponding button. It's just like an elevator, simple isn't it? Our technicians and assistants are always on standby to prevent accidents."

Sports Arena 1 (includes football, baseball, archery, etc.)

You are transported to a grand stadium used for sports activities, quite like the Big Dome you can find in Castelia City. The high-technology used in the stadium allows it to be customized for a variety of sporting events and members are allowed to take part in a different sport every day. The member of the winning team will be awarded 3 Dome Points, which can be cashed in for prizes at the Gift Exchange Counter. They also hold major tournaments occasionally, although one can only participate in those if they have made a name for themselves in the Dome (read: win at least 3 games in the sports). Members of the winning team for the major tournament will receive 25 Dome Points each.

If one decides to not participate in the tournament, one can also be watch the games as a fan. The passion and enthusiasm in cheering for the team allows you to tutor your Pokemon the move Work Up.

As a participant of a sports team, you can also tutor your Pokemon specific moves after you met the conditions at least once:
Final Gambit: An all-out attack on the opponent's team in the last moments of a game
Reversal: Make a home-run and win a baseball match after being led
Counter: Perform a counter attack and score in football / Win 3 points in Tennis or Badminton by performing Smashes
Focus Blast: Hitting the bulls eye in Archery at least three times

Sports Arena 2 (includes athletic events such as Hurdle Dash, High Jump, Wrestling, etc.)

You are transported to a court used for in-game sports, quite like the Small Dome you can find in Castelia City. Sports Arena 2 holds different gaming events depending on the time of the day instead of varying on weekdays like Sports Arena 1. However, they encourage members to take part in the events and will award 3 Dome Points to the one who emerges victorious in their events. Similar to Sports Arena 1, they also hold major tournaments occasionally and winning one allows you to net 25 Dome Points.

If one decides to not participate in the tournament, one can also be watch the games as a fan. The passion and enthusiasm in cheering for the team allows you to tutor your Pokemon the move Encore.

As a participant of a sports team, you can also tutor your Pokemon specific moves after you met the conditions at least once:
High Jump Kick: Win in a High-Jump event at least 3 times
Superpower: Participate in the Wrestling match and win
Swords Dance: Defeat 3 opponents in Fencing
Agility: Win in the Hurdle Dash or Obstacle Race at least twice

Training Area and Prize Exchange Counter

This is the area where athletes train themselves to be the very best. It is a well-equipped Gym with facilities to allow you to train to be better in a specific stat. Each use will allow your Pokemon to gain 5 EVs in that particular stat. This can be boosted with the Macho Brace, Power Items or PokeRus. In fact, you catch a glimpse of Guild Members having their Lucario training on Treadmill while holding a Power Anklet while another Guild Member have his Medicham punching the sandbag. If this is your first time here, a Guild Member will also call out to you.

" Hey, Trainer, do you come to work hard to be the very best? If so, I have interesting news for you. One of our best Trainers, Ace Trainer Sturridge suffered a long-term injury last week. This is your chance to approach him and have him teach you what it means to be one of the very best. However, you may need to convince him of your passion and desire before he gives you the time of the day. "

Cardiovascular training helps to train HP
Sandbag-Punching helps to train Attack
Resistance training helps to train Def
Gymnastics training helps to train SpA
Racks and benches weight-lifting helps to train SpD
Treadmill helps to train Spe

The Prize Exchange Counter is just exactly what it says on the title, it is a counter where one cashes in their Dome Points for Prizes / Moves. Each Item / Move costs 7 Dome Points.

Galladite
Heracrossite
Lopunnite
Medichamite
Air Balloon
Assault Vest
Life Orb
Choice Band
Focus Sash
Focus Band

Brick Break
Bullet Punch
Bulk Up
Close Combat
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Mach Punch
Power-up Punch
Thunder Punch

Hospital

Contrary to your expectations, the mood in the hospital is not all moody and gloomy. Instead, the people in the hospital appear to be bright, cheerful and looking forward to resuming their normal lives. You can see patients being healed by Softboiled, Heal Pulse or Full Restore while the human patients have a room for themselves. One of the rooms is the place where Ace Trainer Sturridge is currently recuperating. He has a lot of "Get Well" cards from his fans and seeing them, you have a feeling that the wish is no mere words. You can now teach your Pokemon Wish and Healing Wish.

You can also purchase some Items over the counter in the hospital. They sell EV-reducing berries, resistance berries, Sitrus Berry, Lum Berry, Full Restores, Max Revives and Max Ethers. All the Items cost 3 Dome Points each.

All EV-reducing Berries
All Resistance Berries
Lum Berry
Sitrus Berry
Full Restore
Max Revive
Max Ether

You can talk to Ace Trainer Sturridge who will trade you a Fighting-type Pokemon every few days. You can only obtain the same Pokemon once.

" Oh, interested in becoming one of the very best, do you? Hmm, words are cheap, greenhorn. Complete my Trading requests for one week and I shall think of taking you under my wing."

Sunday: Staraptor for Medicham @ Macho Brace
Monday: Reuniclus for Conkeldurr @ Power Band
Tuesday: Gyarados for Gallade @ Power Bracer
Wednesday: Slowbro for Chesnaught @ Power Belt
Thursday: Breloom for Toxicroak @ Power Lens
Friday: Talonflame for Hawlucha @ Power Weight
Saturday: Dragonite for Lucario @ Power Anklet

" Trainer, I see your love and passion for Pokemon as well as your desire to succeed. The Macho Brace and Power Items are great items to increase your training efficiency. However, they greatly weigh you down so exercise caution when using them. "

" Tell you what, I happen to know of an old man who knows something about the Legendary Pokemons Cobalion, Terrakion and Keldeo. I have already marked his house on the map so I suggest you pay him a visit. "

" If you want your Fighting-type Pokemon to learn an Egg Move or Event Move, simply come to me and I will help you teach it to them. I wish you luck in both Sports and Pokemon. "

EDIT:
Ace Trainer Sturridge is a reference to the football player Daniel Sturridge, who has terrible luck with injuries.

Finally finished writing up. PM me if there's anything to change.

Last edited:
I really don't want to mess with the GL character itself since that's more Chaos' baby, I'm just gonna post the Leader's Team.

NPC Proposal (Sort OF)

Leader's Team
Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Cloud Nine
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 96 SpD / 28 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Heal Bell

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Gengar @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz

Just some dialog for gym leader melody

Pre-battle: Welcome back. As you see despite my previous reluctance I am now gym leader of sidhemplor and responsible not only for the management of my Guild but also every trainer that comes through here. The recent battle with the other guilds not only showed my capacity for the role it revealed we can no-longer wait for creator of chaos's return and that I must fufill the role he left to me, forging a new path rather then re-tread the trail he walked. Perhaps I was always destined for this the moment he took me from the poisen guild under his wing to build this guild and his leaving was his way of passing it on but I still hope he come's back.

Regardless my rise and the changes I made have the approval of the other guild leaders with even the stubborn magma knight accepting it. One thing tho wont change tho, Our guilds willingness to hold to power and our battle prowess here and in the tournaments. Its time to show you why I'm leader, why fairies are the best type and why you have so much more to learn.

Battle: Just because you helped in recent times does not mean I'll go easy on you. Rather you should expect the battle of your life
After 3 pokemon: Very good but are you ready for clefable?
Final pokemon: Well I never...
Player victory: Sigh, I guess being gym leader also means you have to lose to the odd trainer. Congradulations
Player defeat: So much to learn
Post Battle: Guess that means I lost, Just dont tell the magma knight or he will never let it down...I kid, I kid. Here is your fairy badge, proof of your victory here today, It'll show everyone what you have achieved and perhaps give you a glimpse of your future. I'm sure you can reach and defeat the elite 4, the regions best players. If anyone can its you. Myself I have more work to do here to improve things here between us and the rest of the guilds. As good as chaos was he was very hardline so that much has to change. If only he were here to see me now. Anyway I bid you farewell, please feel free to stop in anytime and take this TM to its swords dance. Lets a pokemon boost there attack to incredible levels.

At that point the scene briefly pans to the castle ruins. On-top is man in a trench coat wielding binoculars, as he places them down he smile's for a moment, before turning and walking away. He mutter's only 2 words. ''Congradulations melody'' happy that his prodigy is finally fufilling the promise he always saw in her.

Gym puzzle proposal: Fairies are famous for 2 things, being annoying and being playful. With that in mind me and Salemance came up with this dozy of a puzzle. the Puzzle of ''twisting Timed Pixie dust''.

Basically the entire gym is covered in a vision obscuring pixie dust with only trainers and the gym leader visible. and you must navigate your way through this to reach said trainers and gym leader. However there is a catch take to long to reach the gym leader and the whole thing resets (excluding the trainers) teleporting you back to the start and altering the route. You then must find this alternate route to the gym leader before it changes again otherwise it'll reset once more

Anyway there will likely be 1 or 2 more trainers but this will be wraped up shortly before moving onto route 12.

Gym Trainer proposal: Ace trainer lurgits

Team: http://pastebin.com/z9T7zXUq Gardesharp team with azumarill thrown in

Quotes:
Pre-Battle: I swear half these guys are nuts, worshipping fairy aura. Im only here to get better with fairy types
Battle: If I win this Im taking on melody next
Player Victory: Sigh I'll never reach the gym leader
Player Defeat: Yay Fairy badge here I Come
Post Battle: Maybe I'm crazy after all, I lose time and again yet stay with the fairy nutters

Hello everyone! Its time for that wonderful time where it is called upon for the best festivity of all...........

Wrap-Up Time!

Now this town of Sidhemplar Town (credited to JTD783) is massive in what we did all in it, and frankly might be too big at times but hey, we got into the idea of a Medieval town. Its a lot of info so bare with me here folks.

First we got the Guilds which was big thing that a lot of people jumped in on. We got all types, with all of their own random activities to do. Want to be in the middle of that steel, fairy, dragon conflict? No? Well who can blame ya! Each guild takes up a lot of space, so refer to their individual posts below to read more about them.

We meet some colorful NPCs in this town, with a continuation of that Grunt of LuckSack who saw the error of his ways from battling you and now is just a simple merchant of melons. There are also kind fellas with a TM to give, and some weird Bard Drunk who makes ya time travel for whatever reason....

OH but wait, the damn LuckSackians are back in town! What no good dirty things are them bandana fellas doing to the simplistic Medieval city (who happens to have lot of weird arguements going on)? With such a few lengthy posts chronicling the data of the fall of it all, it be a crime to keep it all scrunged up in a simple wrap up blib, so go and read the needed posts below (filed under Story Posts)!

Ah such fun fiasco of luck sack, guilds, and weird occurences! Time to head out of this forsaken place....wait, we still got to beat the dang Gym?! Travel to the Fairy Gym, where you will see Leader Melody, who will come to thank you for your deeds but course beat you senseless as it is. With that you'll be off from this town, to do whatever it is you should do, knowing well Luck Sack grows now in strength and power with each step you take...

Relevant posts
Guild Posts
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6397805 Outline for the town and what it is

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6397893 Ground Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6398325 Steel Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6398698 Dragon Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6398698 Ice Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6399451 Poison Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6399638 Bug Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6407790 Grass Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6410405 Water Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-10#post-6417337 Fire Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6430397 Fairy Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6439643 Normal Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6440918 Psychic Guild with added Legendary mons!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6442501 Electric Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6447478 Ghost Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6452389 Rock Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6454779 Dark Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-11#post-6459679 Flying Guild

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ym-medieval-town.3537730/page-12#post-6473695 Fighting Guild + Hospital

NPC Posts

General Posts

Story Posts

Gym Posts

Then that my friends is our mighty wrap up for Sidhemplar Town! Stay tuned for exciting announcments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)