Pokemon Snap for Virtual Console on December 10th

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not only that, it'll allow you to send your pictures to people on your Wii Address book. Snap was pretty awesome. After you got past the initial disappointment that the first 3D Pokemon game wasn't an RPG, it became strangely addictive. I think I rented it 3 times to replay and try getting higher scores in.

I am definitely picking this up for my virtual console, the knowledge that this is coming out has made my life better

Isn't this just for Japan? I thought us North Americans had to wait awhile...

Edit: Just went browsing around my usual news sites, sorry for the mistake. I can't wait for this!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The photo's to Wii upgrade is the best thing they could have done to this game. I guess I'll be buying this now.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Isn't this just for Japan? I thought us North Americans had to wait awhile...

Edit: Just went browsing around my usual news sites, sorry for the mistake. I can't wait for this!
Japan gets it on the 3rd. We better get Smash 64, Everybody's Nintendo Channel, and a Brawl demo that day or I'll blow shit up.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Man, that was the best waste of 4 hours I ever had.

I'd get a Wii if my future housemate didn't have one.

Kirby Superstar would be awesome, I think that is probably my single favorite SNES game excluding the RPGs

Oh man. I can't wait to lob Smoke Balls at Electrodes all over again :D Even though this game is easy and short, it's just so memorable. I'd buy it out of nostalgia in a second.

I still have the original. I was able to catch every pokemon, it's too bad the last level isn't a challenge at all.

great game, was a lot of fun. still have the original cartridge lying around here, so there's no need for me to download it. I#m sure the european vc will get this 1 or 2 months later, as with every great game(how long did we have to wait for alttp? 6 weeks?)

Ohhh... I must get this...

Question about the VC: Do you need the classic controller, or can you use the wiimote (sideways)?

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Question about the VC: Do you need the classic controller, or can you use the wiimote (sideways)?
Some games are compatible with the Wii Remote, while others aren't. Generally, you need the Classic Controller or a GCN Controller for N64/SNES games.

I would get it if my Wii would actually download the update and let me online. Here's hoping it works before it comes out.

This was a pretty awesome game back in the day. I can't wait to get to Rainbow Cruise again, or whatever that rainbow place was called. 3 Jigglypuffs FTW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)