SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just watched Gameexplains review and they say there is some major slowdown for double and Totom battles on the old 3ds'. Not sure if anyone is able to confirm since the game is technically not out yet, but has anyone seen anything like that? I really did not want to upgrade my Blue XY XL system... but if double battles become almost unplayable...
Frame rate drops happen on Totems and double battles EVEN on New 3DS systems, so upgrading isn't going to be a gamechanger. Maybe it's worse on the "Old" 3DS, but I experienced slowdown on about all totems/double battles throughout the game on my N3DS XL. It's not unplayable by any means (it's a turn based game lol), but it sure is ugly and annoying. I really wonder how they let this happen, given that doubles is the favored format by Nintendo in VGC and the like...

Problem is I haven't heard of anyone being able to BUY them anywheres.. they've only been found laying around or as NPC gifts so far. :/
Then i'll just have to wait till someone finds a way to clone in gen 7.

It's just a guess but I think they might be purchaseable in the Johto Tent in festival plaza.

Or maybe Kurt has a cousin somewhere in alola...

Then i'll just have to wait till someone finds a way to clone in gen 7.

It's just a guess but I think they might be purchaseable in the Johto Tent in festival plaza.

Or maybe Kurt has a cousin somewhere in alola...
Johto Tent is probably the likely suspect for having them, problem is no one seems to have checked one/leveled one up.

Every time the Festival Plaza levels up - by recommending facilities to visitors' - Sophocles will offer a chance to invite a new facility, seemingly at random. After reaching a certain level, one can also ask visitors' for their recommended facility and get a chance to invite it.

Guys, Ditto can call for ally Ditto. Perfect IVs incoming.

50-50 Ball inheritance chance seems to apply to same-species couples only. Everstone doesn't help in my Comfey+Bounsweet couple. Too bad.

Every time the Festival Plaza levels up - by recommending facilities to visitors' - Sophocles will offer a chance to invite a new facility, seemingly at random. After reaching a certain level, one can also ask visitors' for their recommended facility and get a chance to invite it.

Guys, Ditto can call for ally Ditto. Perfect IVs incoming.

50-50 Ball inheritance chance seems to apply to same-species couples only. Everstone doesn't help in my Comfey+Bounsweet couple. Too bad.
Do you have a Johto Tent available to you? If you do, mind checking if it sells the apricorn balls?

I can tell you from first-hand experience that it is playable but the frame drops are serious during battles with more than 2 Pokémon on the field.
Well shit, no wonder they axed Triples and the like.

Kinda disappointing, but at least Pokemon isn't a game dependent on reflexes or timing. Still, can't wait for Pokemon Switch.

Okay, so I just chained 15 Magikarp and my speed EV's barely increased. (looked using Y on the stats screen). I thought EV gain was supposed to double with every call?

Is there something special that needs to be done aside from using an addy orb and false swipe then KO'ing all of the SOS calls? I don't have any EV power items, for the record.

Well shit, no wonder they axed Triples and the like.

Kinda disappointing, but at least Pokemon isn't a game dependent on reflexes or timing. Still, can't wait for Pokemon Switch.
Is it odd this is kinda comforting? Triples is the main format I played and liked them the most, but the fact they probably dropped it due to hardware rather then just tossing it aside because they didn't want it means it'll likely be back when Pokemon jumps to the new hardware. Assuming Switch is the thing.

Do you have a Johto Tent available to you? If you do, mind checking if it sells the apricorn balls?
I have a 3-star Johto tent, but it is a fortune-teller one (tells me which stand would benefit me and makes me learn a new sentence).
The shopping Johto tent maybe has a different name in french.

Is there information about the amout of EVs given by the training in the Drifblim tent ? The text only says that it "gives a slight increase to base ...".

Aside from that, the full list of Pokémon that can call for allies is now known.
Each Pokémon has a value that manages its chance to call for allies (and to succeed the call, presumably).
If the value is 0, the Pokémon will never call for allies. (Ordered list of Pokémon with a non-zero Call Rate : http://pastebin.com/Uv3k3QYW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)