Pokemon White Battle Subway Team

I am trying to design/modify my team around the Battle Subway in Pokemon White because I have no access to Wifi.

Lead:
Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
252 Atk/4hp/252 spd Adamant Nature
Yache Berry

Dragon Dance
Brick Break
Earthquake
Outrage

My basic idea is to blow anything up I can, and dragon dance whenever I feel I am up against a pokemon that cannot OHKO me. The yache berry is mainly because I do not have enough battle points to buy something like a life orb or choice scarf/band, but it also helps protect me from some ice pokemon that would outspeed and OHKO me such as Weaville.

Heracross (Swarm)
252 Atk/4hp/252 Spd Jolly Nature
Fighting Gem

Swords Dance
Close Combat
Megahorn
Rock Slide

A set up sweeper that can blow up almost anything, but also can be used as a revenge killer due to its fighting gem and jolly nature. The rock slide is for the flinch and increased accuracy that stone edge cannot provide. Heracross is generally brought in against whatever kills Haxorus, and will swords dance if the opponent is reasonably weak or attack if it is in danger.

Chandelure (Flash Fire)
252 SpAtk/4hp/252 Spd Modest Nature
Colbur Berry

Energy Ball
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower

This one would benefit A LOT from a choice scarf. Another pokemon used as a revenge killer for anything that kills Haxorus. This one also works as a switch in against a strong ice pokemon, as chandelure can absorb the ice attack and then use a STAB flamethrower to likely OHKO. The moveset is based around type coverage to kill pretty much anything it outspeeds.

Overall, the team needs some help. I feel like I should be utilizing my leftovers in at least 1 pokemon. I do not feel like the composition right now really works due to some major type weaknesses that aren't covered by other members (flying,ground). The main problem I have with building a team is I do not have access to the internet so I cannot bring over a Latias or utilize Dreamworld abilities (multiscale dragonite). If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them, just please do not tell me to use pokemon I do not have access to in Pokemon White as that will bum me out. Also, feel free to add items I get from the Subway as I will get enough points in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)