Invalid Possible New Mode Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so, I've been thinking. You know how they annoyingly limit Dynamaxing and Gigantimaxing to 3 turns, and how you can only Dynamax or Gigantimax once in a battle? Have you ever wanted to make Gigantimaxing finally able to rival Mega Evolution? Well, I've got an idea.

Introducing: [Gen 8] Limitlessmax Mode! (Or LM mode) A mode where you can nearly have endless possibilities..!

This mode allows all Pokémon that aren't affected by a clause (See below) to Dynamax (or Gigantimax, depending on the Pokémon, of course) for an unlimited amount of turns, and you can Dynamax/Gigantimax your Pokémon an infinite number of times! Of course, like usual, when all of one of the player's Pokémon have fainted, the other wins.

Possible Clauses: (Pokémon)
  • Dragapult (Dynamaxing this Pokémon will spell doom to anything with it's highly irritating stats, especially considering that it now has the possibility to stay Dynamaxed after the normal limit, and that it can happen more than once, allowing it to switch out, therefore stalling it's destruction- allowing it to let other stallers weaken the opponent's Pokémon, and then Dragapult can finish them off slightly later.)
  • Urshifru (Yes, and it's both forms too. They become a massive thorn in the butt with the endless G-max timer, and their Max Guard bypass niche makes it even more painful.)
  • Cinderace (Libero. Need I say more?)
  • Kanto Meowth (Really it just doesn't have any use, anyway.)
  • The usual Pokémon that technically only can be used in the Custom Game mode, such as Totem Pokémon, Missingno, and the Pokéstar Studios guys.
  • Pokémon that don't exist in Generation VIII, obviously!
(Moves)
  • Power Trick
  • Focus Punch (Max Knuckle becomes VERY powerful with this.)
  • Explosion
  • Self-Destruct
Any other clause suggestions may be listed below, and must have a clear reason to be claused.
I'm hoping this is a cool idea for others, and maybe it could be added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)