Post your Playstation/Xbox 360/Steam Gamertags here

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
Post your PSN username, Xbox gamertag, Steam ID, and any other accounts you may have in this thread if you want to play games other than Pokemon with fellow Smogonites. Here is how your posts should be structured:

Gamertag:
Psych071c
System:
Xbox360
Games you play:
Battlefield 3, MW3, Halo
Time Zone:
PST
Additional Comments(optional):
I have a mic and will play with anyone, just send me a friend request and say you're from Smogon.

Gamertag: Bullets In 3D
System: Xbox360
Games you play: COD MW3, COD 4, NBA 2K11, Minecraft
Time Zone: EST
Additional Comments(optional): If you want to play MW3, just send me a friend request, I am almost always playing that when I am on Xbox. I have a 1.88 KD and I play all game modes so whatever you wanna play pick. Oh and btw. M4A1 > ACR. I also have a mic. Peace.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Gamertag: mabw95
System:
Xbox360
Games you play:
street fighter 4 arcade edition and mvc2
Time Zone:
cANADA

Gamertag: comatthew6
Systems: Xbox360, PC
Games I play: MW3 (occasionally), Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (often), TF2 (obsessively)
Time Zone: est (gmt -4)

Also: sl is bullets in 3d???? I had no clue!

Gamertag: Mike N Ike
System: Xbox 360
Games I play: GoW1, GoW3, and Netflix.
Additional Comments: If you don't play gears don't add me.

So uh, why do we have to list age? Seems petty. Since this topic is looking for pretty specific credentials instead of a catchall topic a la this thread, I don't see this being very productive in the end.

Anyhow I'm Veedrock on everything, Xbox/PS3/Steam.

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
I usually like playing with people around my own age and i assumed that others did too, but if people don't think age is pertinent then I will take it out.

Gamertag: ChaoticaMortis
System: Xbox 360
Games: Halo: Reach, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur V, Gotham City Impostors.
Additional Comments: I do not currently own a mic. I'll add you to my friends list if you tell me you're from Smogon and we've actually chatted before.

(Note that I currently lack a gold membership, but am planning on purchasing one very soon.)

System: Playstation 3
Username: ShaftWagon
Games I Play: MW3 sometimes, BO2 when it comes out, sports games from basically every sport (NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Madden, FIFA...not NHL cause fuck hockey)

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Gamertag: Danmire
System: PC
Games you play:
Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2
Time Zone:
EDT
Additional Comments:
I will buy more games later on in the future, but for now, that's all I can really afford since I have to start paying for college stuff.

Username: CURI0USLYSTR0NG (those are zeros)
System: 360
Games I play: Forza 4, Minecraft, MW3
Timezone: EST
Additional comments: I have ban nattorei, firecape, blarajan, and reyscarface added

Gamertag:
X5Dragon
System:
PS3
Games you play:
BlackOps, MW3
Time Zone:
GMT +3
Additional Comments(optional):
I have a mic, just send me a friend request and say you're from Smogon.

Gamertag: Flashstorm1
System: PS3, Steam
Games you play: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Battlefield 3
Time Zone: CST
Additional Comments(optional): I am a god. If you want to send me a friend request, please indicate that you are from Smogon in the private message so that I know who to add.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gamertag: jghettoslaya69
System: Xbox360, Steam
Games you play: Black Ops
Additional Comments(optional): Have a mic but can't find it atm, will have one by next week, just play for fun so don't worry if you aren't good or w/e, idc

Gamertag: Jalmont
System: PS3
Games you play: Black Ops, Battlefield 3, FIFA (don't have 12, but getting 13), MLB the Show 12
Time Zone: PST
Additional Comments(optional): super rusty on Black Ops and BF3 but wasn't that bad when i did play regularly. also have a mic

My gamertag is Justin8649 and I pretty much only play the NHL series. If any of you guys play you should send me a PM so you can join our club.

SkyNet

MediEvil!
Gamertag: SkyNetWasTaken
Games you play: Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted 2
Time Zone: GMT+1
Additional Comments(optional): If you send me a fr let me know you are from Smogon!

Gamertag: DaftHER0 (Zero at the end)
System: Xbox360
Games I play: Halo 3/Reach, Mortal Kombat, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Left 4 Dead 2
Time Zone: CST
Additional Comments: Let me know you're from Smogon. I'm a pretty friendly guy, so just let me know if you'd like to play anytime, even if I don't know you.

Name: Sid-scarf
Games: Battlefield 3 mostly, COD Black Ops sometimes, Fifa 11 and Homefront too sometimes.
Timezone: BST (GMT +1)

Just tell me you're from Smogon. I don't have a mic yet but may get one in the future

Gamertag: Schaamsnor
Games you play: Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, Borderlands (!!!)
Time Zone: GMT +1 (European Central)
Additional Comments(optional): I don't usually play with a mic but may be able to get one running, especially interested in playing Borderlands at this moment. Hit me up on PSN!

Edit: My age is 16, for those interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)