Poster of the Month: This Month's Winner is Jimera0!

If only he changed that avatar.
Hey now, my best friend made that! It's supposed to be disturbing yah hear? Anyway it's a bit of an in-joke between me and her...

ANYWAY, thanks for all the congratulations everyone. When I saw this around 3am last night it took me by surprise. Poor Seraphinu, I basically yelped in her ear over Skype XD.

I have to thank a few people though, because without them I probably wouldn't've stuck around or posted enough to ever get this. First of all, to all my friends in the Scramble Challange thread, because without you there I probably would've moved on from this forum a long time ago. Secondly, to Pocket, who inspired me pretty much from the first discussion I had with him a couple months ago (I can't be your hero dammit, you're MY hero!) and to Pwnemon, who has served as inspiration for my more creative side in my Warstories and also helped me realize my value on the forums this month.

Anyway, I've already been more long winded than anyone who's won this so far so I'll shut up now. Course, being long winded is kind of what I'm known for XD.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As I said over in the evasion thread, your posts there were some of the best post I have ever read. Congrats. This is well deserved.

N-I-C-E-!

I just read your post about the different aspects of Pokemon in the Evasion Clause discussion. It looks neater than the thread it's from. Now I'm compelled to use that on sites that have a Smogon hate due to, as they describe, "Smogons ban happiness".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)