Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

he'll win, AJ is going to finally interfere and cheat for him. sheamus will win the eventual rematch where aj then turns on bryan

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ugh, why the fuck did they do that to Daniel Bryan? What did he do that was so wrong that they had to take the championship off him in 18 seconds? After that match I seriously couldn't enjoy any of the other matches at WrestleMania 28. It was just a total buzzkill, and it was the fucking opening match! :/

Ugh, why the fuck did they do that to Daniel Bryan? What did he do that was so wrong that they had to take the championship off him in 18 seconds? After that match I seriously couldn't enjoy any of the other matches at WrestleMania 28. It was just a total buzzkill, and it was the fucking opening match! :/
I seriously had a bad taste in my mouth with Daniel Bryan being squashed, apparently though Daniel Bryan had a herniated disk injury so that explains the squash. I love the Undertaker and Triple H match, my personal favorite of the night with CM Punk v. Chris Jericho a close second. The Kane v. Randy Orton match was surprisingly good in my opinion, the super Chokeslam from Hell was awesome. Every thing else was lame, The Rock v. John Cena was incredibly boring in my opinion, just as boring as Michael Cole v. Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania 27 (and I was at Mania 27 in attendance). Rock and Cena was just so incredibly slow and sluggish, I felt like it was a repeat of Taker v. Kane in that HIAC match back in 2010.

I was really looking forward to Daniel Bryan v. Sheamus, it was the match I was most excited for at WrestleMania 27 and I got extremly disappointed when it was dark matched and then turned into a battle royal when I was there live. Then a year later at 28 I was looking forward to that match again but due to Bryan's injury it ended up a squash. I'd love for the match to have had a good amount of time but I'd rather not have Daniel Bryan dead because he would have been wrestling with such a serious injury.

So what moment of the night did you mark out for the most? My jaw literally dropped in shock when Undertaker kicked out of the Sweet Chin Music / Pedigree combo.

Bologo

is a Contributor Alumnus
I seriously had a bad taste in my mouth with Daniel Bryan being squashed, apparently though Daniel Bryan had a herniated disk injury so that explains the squash. I love the Undertaker and Triple H match, my personal favorite of the night with CM Punk v. Chris Jericho a close second. The Kane v. Randy Orton match was surprisingly good in my opinion, the super Chokeslam from Hell was awesome. Every thing else was lame, The Rock v. John Cena was incredibly boring in my opinion, just as boring as Michael Cole v. Jerry Lawler at WrestleMania 27 (and I was at Mania 27 in attendance). Rock and Cena was just so incredibly slow and sluggish, I felt like it was a repeat of Taker v. Kane in that HIAC match back in 2010.

I was really looking forward to Daniel Bryan v. Sheamus, it was the match I was most excited for at WrestleMania 27 and I got extremly disappointed when it was dark matched and then turned into a battle royal when I was there live. Then a year later at 28 I was looking forward to that match again but due to Bryan's injury it ended up a squash. I'd love for the match to have had a good amount of time but I'd rather not have Daniel Bryan dead because he would have been wrestling with such a serious injury.

So what moment of the night did you mark out for the most? My jaw literally dropped in shock when Undertaker kicked out of the Sweet Chin Music / Pedigree combo.
I heard the Daniel Bryan herniated disc thing was just a rumor. I heard that they wanted to try and make the shortest WM match in history but failed because they couldn't top the 8 second ECW Championship match from WM 24. It's a little strange that Bryan would be competing at house shows and such with a herniated disc. EDIT: He also apparently wrestled the dark match main event after RAW today, so I don't believe he's injured.

Regardless, it seems to have possibly been the best thing that's ever happened to Daniel Bryan somehow, injury or not. :O The crowd at RAW tonight is apparently giving YES chants in every single match, as well as Sheamus's promo, basically making it the new WHAT chant. lol even during matches he's not in they're chanting it. I guess that squash match made people actually realize how much they appreciate his abilities because he's more over than he's ever been. Unfortunately, although I'm not watching RAW right now, Sheamus is apparently getting booed out of the building, which is not a good way to start off a WHC run as a face. -.-

My favourite moment from WM though once I got back into it was the entire CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho match. Jericho's my all-time favourite, so it was great to see him back at WM, and even if he lost, it's very rare to see someone counter the Anaconda Vise even once nowadays. I don't know why, but I just liked seeing someone actually get out of the Anaconda Vise, because it legitimately looks difficult to get out of.

Of course, I didn't mind seeing Cena getting pinned clean in the middle of the ring for the first time in over 4 years (IIRC) either.

I thought that wrestling was finally getting interesting again with the John Cena and Brock Lesnar story.

Then they started mass advertising three stooges, santino and a fat guy won and they danced for a good bit and then they start talking about how a twitter argument started a match .____________________________.

The Rock won. Cool

Also I'm still scratching my head at John Cena's persona. I don't think I'll ever figure it out. Lesnar will be the next champ it's inevitable.

edit: I forgot how cool Lesnar's entrance music is lol.

So is Undertaker done now with wrestling or what? 20-0 against triple h seems like a good stopping point, no?

Bologo

is a Contributor Alumnus
The Rock won. Cool

Also I'm still scratching my head at John Cena's persona. I don't think I'll ever figure it out. Lesnar will be the next champ it's inevitable.

edit: I forgot how cool Lesnar's entrance music is lol.

So is Undertaker done now with wrestling or what? 20-0 against triple h seems like a good stopping point, no?
Apparently Undertaker's going to wrestle exclusively at WrestleMania from now on for a few more years, which is reasonable since he looked pretty good out there after being all rested up. I imagine he's going to go to 25-0 or something and then retire, especially considering he'll be 52 when he goes 25-0.

This week's Raw SuperShow and Super Smackdown were worse than usual. About every match had very little time and every thing seemed spammed with segments. The most interesting thing this week was the opening of Raw with Lesnar and Cena brawling, then every thing went downhill.

I'm so glad Dolph Ziggler is getting his time to shine, breaking away from Vickie Guerrero and Jack Swagger was long overdued. It was the perfect time to set him up for a feud with Randy Orton, after Chris Jericho got suspended for his little incident in Brazil destroying the Brazlian flag CM Punk brought out to the ring in the arena. It's going to be awesome seeing Ziggler get his time to shine up against Randy Or.... Ugh, damn it Orton you got suspended too!!?

Well at least Lord Tensai will get his time to shine at Summerfest, I mean SummerSla.... Oh damn it, he is getting character repackage!!? What? Big Show is getting the push he was supposed to have!?

Its too bad nobody cares about Big Show. We have seen Cena-Show tons of times, and apparently its rumored to be Punk-Show at Summerslam...

Raw in general is getting worse every week and with Orton suspended it isnt going to get any better. And starting in July they will be going to 3 hours permanently.

Its too bad nobody cares about Big Show. We have seen Cena-Show tons of times, and apparently its rumored to be Punk-Show at Summerslam...

Raw in general is getting worse every week and with Orton suspended it isnt going to get any better. And starting in July they will be going to 3 hours permanently.
Big Show is just the biggest (smark) crowd killer, the last time (and my in my opinion his best run in WWE) he was even amazingly interesting was his run as the ECW Champion. Him v. Ric Flair for the title was freaking awesome. On second contender note, his tag team run with Jericho was quality stuff too.

3 Hours? They can barely muster to put a decent quality show with 2 hours. Is it me or does anyone else feel the past 3 hour special Raw specials usually blow the most ass? Anyone remember the painful Viewer's Choice Raw?

karnage87 (GameFAQs User) - Sin Cara

Y'all act like you never seen a red Cara before
Flipping around just as before but not jumping in the ring off a bouncy floor
He's having his match using La Mistica
It's the return of the...oh wait he's red now maybe Vince is like Zordon...well...is he?
As Jim Ross said
Nothing you idiot he's making sauce in my basement
Mexican children love Sin Cara
Botcha botcha botcha
Sin Cara they just love him.
Look at him. Flipping around doing his moves
Pulling the Spanish named words. Yeah but his gears so cool though.
Maybe his fans have got a bit of space up in their head free
But its no worse then Booker is on commentary
Sometimes he just wants to be on the mic sop he does
Shucky Ducky Quack, Quack Quack Quack
And if I'm lucky he will call the finish of the match.
So this is Sin Cara that we deliver to little kids
The difference between Mexico and Canada is this
Of course they gonna know what Toronto is
By the time they hit fourth grade
They got the travel channel don't they.
SO will the real Cara please stand up.
And point on of those fingers on one hand up
Toward the crowd be proud and outta control
No more botching lotsa flips, thats how it goes.

Bologo

is a Contributor Alumnus
So today is the Royal Rumble. I wonder who's going to make their returns and such this time! And I really hope that Cena doesn't win the Royal Rumble, because the only thing I want to see less than Lesnar vs. Triple H II at WrestleMania is The Rock vs. Cena II "Twice in a lifetime" at WrestleMania.

So today is the Royal Rumble. I wonder who's going to make their returns and such this time! And I really hope that Cena doesn't win the Royal Rumble, because the only thing I want to see less than Lesnar vs. Triple H II at WrestleMania is The Rock vs. Cena II "Twice in a lifetime" at WrestleMania.
I could easily see a Triple Threat with Rock, Punk, and Cena.

Some random trivia. Since winning the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 21, only six men have defeated John Cena clean in one on one standard singles competition without any distractions or interference.

Shawn Michaels:
- April 23, 2007 edition of Monday Night Raw

The Great Khali:
- June 2, 2007 edition of Saturday Night's Main Event

Triple H:
- Night of Champions 2008
- October 19, 2009 edition of Monday Night Raw

Batista:
- SummerSlam 2008

Big Show:
- March 30, 2009 edition of Monday Night Raw

The Rock:
- WrestleMania XXVIII

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)