psa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just letting you guys now that I am indeed a (BAN ME PLEASE) and I absolutely encourage you guys to tell me to shut the fuck up when you deem it to be appropriate. Sometimes I post while forgetting that somehow that fact completely slips by some of you.

I made a thread for this cause I didn't really feel like hijacking a thread to talk about me. I was just going to tack it on my recent incendiary post in the weektours thread but firebum deleted it too fast so this is the next best thing. I'm hoping he doesn't quite remember how to delete threads. I mean that replays thread that takes half a week to update with games from the previous week is still around so I don't think it's too farfetched an assumption.

No but seriously the bullshit apologetics over fucking pokemon annoys the living shit out of me. Lie to me about something a little less petty will you? Thanks.

We should all take a step back to reflect on the Fallen Angelthat is Melee Mewtwo. What could have led to the sudden downfall of what used to be a TERRIFIC user? I tear up a little bit when I think of 2013 mm2 (badgewhore) and 2014 mm2 (SPL stud / protector of innocent users from Baton Pass chains) and compare him to the one before us today.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Let it be known far and wide that I would love nothing more than to see this user banned. But here we are and his ability to post is still intact.

Melee Mewtwo, as Sweep put it, was a very good user not long ago. However, he chose to be an edgy shitposter for no particular reason not that long ago. I could not agree more with fellow Ubers players that the tier is in a state of, how should I put it, dismay. It's shit, and as much as I hate Pokemon, Ubers stands out as even more shit than every other ORAS tier. But does this excuse the actions of the vocal French users of smogon.com? Absolutely not. Sweep and Fireburn are incredibly capable, and they are doing anything and everything they can to help make this tier the best they can despite the drama that occurred with the last Ubers suspect test. Give it time. SPL is over and the Open is still some time away. So be patient with these two busy people. There is no doubt in my mind that these two are doing the best they can to fix Ubers to the best of their capacity without destroying the already poor relationship the Ubers community has with the general public. After all, we are a team here. So let the team leaders do what they need to in order to appease both the many and the few, and stop getting in their way!

Love, peace, and afro grease. - hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)