PU CCAT V4 [final revision stage]

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
to be fair, the current submissions cover just about every base that would make sense at this point

also Roselia

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok i just noticed this thread i wish i woulded started from the beginning ;~;

that being said Roselia for sure.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The winner is Raiza's Roselia
You can now start nominating partners. Once we hit 3 we can start opening up discussion on where this should go, etc

Simisear @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Now that Roselia is on the team, Simisear would be a good partner as it sets up a Grass, Fire, and Water core. Simisear also threatens Grass types, with Fire Blast and Knock Off, which otherwise wall Kingler.

Seems like the obligatory grumpig works nicely here.

Grumpig @ Leftovers/Colbur Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

Pig helps with threats to the rose + kingler core like rotom-f, rp regice, and hard-ish hitting psychics like mr.mime and kadabra. Colbur or Lefties depending on the rest of the team's ability to handle machoke and pawniard. Bulkier pig could work as well depending on which style we choose to build.

Beehyem @ Assault Vest
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt

Something that can work as a Special Attacker or Defender

Camerupt @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fire Blast
- Toxic
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Solid switch in to the Electric-types that can easily gain momentum on the core early game. Doesn't lose to Rotom-F immediately, has good synergy with Roselia and is a good check to defensive Grass-types that check Kingler

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote for one of
Mixed Simisear
Offensive Grumpig
Beheeyem (we can change AV later)
SR Camerupt

Camerupt

Also drops just happened but since we're 2 mons in and only cryo is annoying to them this should just be able to continue normally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)