Project PU Laddering Achievements

hey - it's great to see you participating, but sadly, this achievement is invalid. your opponent had 3 Pokemon left when the battle ended; as per the rules, they must have 2 or 1 left. Sorry :(
but i thought "Similarly, you may count time-outs if they have 3 or less Pokémon left."
if that isnt the case i may have misunderstood what you meant by time-out.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
oh, and I think I already told ~Eternally this, but for "Greed pays off sometimes" you need to get 6 individual boosts, I had misinterpreted this; I gave Akir and ~Eternally the points they got for that achievement!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
updated!
current leaderboard:
Zadocfish2: 3
Megazard 1
Akir 52
ShuckleDeath 10
Galbia 10
Haund 2
Raw Melon 16
SpecsMegaBeedrill 4
Optical Real 12
Ziam12 10
tjfreckles 19
gamelizard 4
Sanjay. 2
Mexican Standoff 2
Lord Sample Team 1
~Eternally 61
Tect 11
Sobi 1

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hey guys. So Galbia and I were discussing the point system, and we decided it would be the following:
  • Bronze, 1 point.
  • Monotype, 1 point.
  • Silver, 2 points.
  • Gold, 3 points.
  • Ultimate, 4 points
I will update scores and leaderboard when I get the time, most likely tomorrow morning.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-357854171
This should qualify for both Where He At Doe? and You Leave Me With No Choice!, assuming that there's no requirement for Elo rank to get these achievements and the latter isn't mutually exclusive with the former. Raichu was Scarf, Floatzel and Zebstrika were Specs, and Rapidash and Bouffalant were Band.

EDIT: I'm MasterRooster1 in that replay. Don't ask about the username, it's a long story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)