Tournament PUtrid Path (Current Champ: Kaboom)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I lost to some dude and had to leave literally right after, I don't remember his name so hopefully he posts here. If anybody was watching a game where I got burned by a specs chatot heat wave and it ended up coming down to something with a scarf simipour (that should be p specific) and remembers my opponent, please post
edit: checking replays works too. thanks tap

Last edited:

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I lost to some dude and had to leave literally right after, I don't remember his name so hopefully he posts here. If anybody was watching a game where I got burned by a specs chatot heat wave and it ended up coming down to something with a scarf simipour (that should be p specific) and remembers my opponent, please post
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-360055631 the guy was ominousdraco, not sure if that's someone alt or not

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
choked away rly hard vs cryalot
kaboom finally has a fight !_!
e: also won vs eternaal spirit

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)