Question about trading

Serebii never said anything about it do i checked a faq on gamefaqs and for the GlobalTrade Center it said you can only "seek" for pokemon which you have seen in the pokedex. Ok is this true? If so when your playing wifi does the pokemon register to the pokedex? If not then how the hell you get what you want?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
He's asking about the GTS.
Serebii never said anything about it do i checked a faq on gamefaqs and for the GlobalTrade Center it said you can only "seek" for pokemon which you have seen in the pokedex. Ok is this true? If so when your playing wifi does the pokemon register to the pokedex? If not then how the hell you get what you want?
1) Yes
2) No, unless you do a trade
3) Trade/Pal Park

He's asking about the GTS.

1) Yes
2) No, unless you do a trade
3) Trade/Pal Park
Traing with friend codes is the only way then. Ok guess when i get a ds and this game im gonna have to add alot of people here. Thanks for the help.

I think it was stated that you'll be able to add most pokemon to your pokedex throughout the course of the game. For the legendaries there's pictures you look at to add them to your pokedex.

I was wondering how nicknames were handled in the GTS. Do pokemon keep their nicknames when posted on? It seems to me that would lead to a lot of pokemon stuck with profane nicknames.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I was wondering how nicknames were handled in the GTS. Do pokemon keep their nicknames when posted on? It seems to me that would lead to a lot of pokemon stuck with profane nicknames.
Yes. I've seen nicknames that remind me of Health class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)