RageQuit: The Star Legacy ~OU RMT~

INTRODUCTION
--------------------------

A wise man once said: "Hax is a Bitch." In fact I'm pretty sure most people have said that at some point... But that brings me to my point. Hax is one of those things that you simply can't be beat, if it is prepared correctly. Unlike most hax teams however, this team has only 1 pomemon out to Hax you, and this pokemon is the reason for the team's name. Jirachi. The team is not based around Jirachi, as much as it is based upon preparing for and protecting Jirachi(That is probably the same thing...).

The "preparation" this team was built upon was that by providing Spikes and Stealth Rocks, each of my opponent's pokemon would lose an average of 30% of their health per switch-in. But if I wanted to wear down all of my opponent's pokemon to haxing standards, I needed to take full advantage of my entry hazards. The best -if not only- way to do this was through phazing. Through phazing, I limit my opponent's options as far as switch-ins, while accumulating unpredictable damage against them. In fact, I usually take anywhere between 300-500% of the opposing team's health away by the time Jirachi is ready to do its job. The last thing I desired for my flinch preparation was to spread paralysis throughout their team, making Jirachi a much more reliable flincher.

---------------------------

Type Chart

At a Glance

A Closer Look

Starmie @ Choice Scarf

• Natural Cure
  • 252 SpAtk | 4 SpDef | 252 Spe
  • Timid Nature [+Speed, -Attack]
  • Moveset:

• - Hydro Pump: I used to run Surf here but I needed something stronger to 2HKO bulky leads like Metagross and Hippowdon. Whenever the lack of accuracy comes into play, it's usually on a Stealth Rock so Starmie doesn't have a problem anyways.
    • - Ice Beam: Overall a great move to have against any leads with a Focus Sash as Hydro Pump and Ice Beam will 2HKO them either way.
    • - Trick: While it has the potential to be the most useful move on the set, I prefer to not use it until later in the game. Even with as little as 10% of its health left mid game, Starmie can change the fate of the game by locking one of my team's biggest threats into the same move. Tricking a Choice Scarf on a potential threat is simply much more effective than tricking it on lead who's job has been done anyways.
    • - Rapid Spin: Not only great for getting rid of entry hazards, but also can finish off any 1HP Sashed pokemon such as Aerodactyl or Smeargle. The majority of leads put out Stealth Rocks, and consider their job done. However, Starmie makes a laughing stock of almost any lead by blowing the Stealth Rocks away while still having an amazing movepool to back it up with.

Why this Pokemon?:
Starmie started off on my team as a Rapid Spinner, but not a lead. A big goal on this team was to not waste a pokemon on just one role, but see how many roles just one pokemon could fill. As a lead, Starmie can ruin other leads, get rid of Stealth Rocks before my other pokemon are touched by them, and come back mid game to unexpectantly TrickScarf anything that gets in the way of Jirachi. But when placed randomly on my team, I found that by the time he Rapid Spun the hazards away, his seconds were already numbered and the most he could do was sacrifice himself for a bit more damage against the opposing pokemon.
EVs & Nature:
252 Speed and a Timid nature allows Starmie to outspeed every lead in OU which is good *perfect* enough for me.
252 Special Attack is a crucial part in this lead since it deals enough damage to 2HKO most leads, getting rid of them as quickly as possible.
4 Sp Def is there since most things that threaten Starmie will be using Special Attacks, and since there is honestly no where else to put these EVs to be used as effectively.

Considered Changes
Thunderbolt over Ice Beam for opposing Starmie leads.
Thunderwave is another option since I currently only have 2 on the team, making Jirachi's job a whole lot riskier.

Vs. Other Leads:
|Azelf: I use Ice Beam right off the bat to 2HKO them. If they use Taunt expecting me to Trick a Choice Scarf onto them, I'll kill them next turn making Stealth Rocks impossible unless they switch out.

|Metagross: Not a lot of work, but it does take a bit more time to get rid of than most other leads. Hydro Pump will 2HKO them almost all the time, allowing them to set up Stealth Rocks but no Explosion.

|Jirachi: The ones that run Thunder Punch are a pain, but they can't flinch me due to my speed and Tricking a Scarf onto me is pointless. 2 Hydro Pumps are enough, though the lack of accuracy bothers me.

| Aerodactyl:
Really just another pokemon who lets Starmie do its job, leaving Starmie with full health. Two Thunderbolts gets rid of it with ease, while I can bring Starmie in later to get rid of the Stealth Rocks.

| Swampert: Maybe one of the only leads I would consider using Trick on, since I hate leaving a phazer like that on my opponent's team without bringing it down in some sort of way.

| Smeargle: Not hard to deal with considering my lead is designed to ignore it, but I find it annoying that it can push me team around so freely.
Starmie uses Ice Beam.
Smeargle uses Spore.
I switch into Jirachi on the Spikes.
I follow up with Iron Head for the kill.

| Infernape: Let Rotom take the fake out, Air Slash for a 2HKO, and then let Starmie blow the Rocks away.

| Roserade:
Same deal as Smeargle except much riskier since if they get an HP Fire on Jirachi, my team drops a notch.

| Ninjask: This is the best lead to face since once I Trick them, they either rage quit or...actually that's about all they ever do.

| Heatran: Well the damage calculator says Hydro Pump should do between 720 and 848 damage to Heatran...think that'll be enough? Another option besides completely drowning it is to set up with Swampert, though it's not nearly as satisfying.

| Machamp: Ugggg. Switching into Skarmory is probably my best bet since Payback will OHKO Starmie, but won't make a dent on Skarmory. From there, Dynamic Punch will hit me for about 40% of my health, so getting rid of Machamp with Whirlwind is neccessary.

| Hippowdon: Hydro Pump has a 50:50 Chance to OHKO him, but Skarmory makes a nice switch in to set up spikes.

| Tyranitar: Never have faced one, but with Sandstorm up Hydro Pump won't be enough for a OHKO. Tyranitar does a horrible job of even making a dent in Swampert, while the Sandstorm will be ignored by 4 of my pokemon, namely Jirachi who it may end up helping.

| Dragonite: Another Swampert switch in is necessary as the thought of Ice Beam makes them run away, allowing me to set up my Stealth Rocks.

| Uxie: Hello Uxie, your bulkiness and outstanding movepool irritates me so I think I will Trick a scarf onto you and watch as your purpose in life is destroyed.

Swampert @ Leftovers

• Torrent
  • 240 HP | 216 Def | 52 Spc Def
  • Relaxed Nature [+Defense, -Speed]
  • Moveset:

• - Ice Beam: Basically to hit an Dragonites who pose as a threat to my team.
    • - Stealth Rock: A definite necessity for this team as it is a big contributor to the additional damage my phazers will do to my opponents. Normally, this does 100% - 200% damage throughout the match. But with 3 phazers, Stealth Rocks becomes much more lethal.
    • - Earthquake: Swampert's main attacking move allows it to get rid of Heatran -one of Jirachi's biggest threats late game. STAB makes Earthquake a nice finisher for anything who's taken the toll of my Entry Hazards, giving them something to remember Swampert by.
    • - Roar: One of the reasons, if not the only reason for Jirachi's finishing capabilities is the raw power Roar has when equipped with Stealth Rocks and Spikes. This is in line for one of the best ways to put damage on the opponent as it is reliable, screws over threats like SD Lucario, and makes it a lot harder for the opponent to pick their pokemon of choice.

Why this Pokemon?:
When I was trying to fill this slot, Swampert had a whole lot of competition...from Hippowdon. I was looking for a bulky pokemon who could put out Stealth Rocks and act as a phazer...both of which were covered in both pokemon. The up-side of Hippowdon was that (a) his Defense, Attack, and HP all beat that of Pert's, that (b) Hippowdon summoned a semi-permanant Sandstorm that Jirachi worked great in, and that (c) he had Slack Off. However, the lack of Special Defense became a huge problem, and the moment I sent Hippowdon in, 90% of the time they would use Toxic, leaving Hippowdon's turns as a phazer numbered. So despite the many advantages to Hippowdon, Swampert was the best choice. As a phazer and user of Stealth Rocks, Swampert can come in on any electric attack, set up Stealth Rocks while they switch, and then Roar away. Well actually Swampert can switch in on any attack, bar grass, and still make it out with about 70% of its health left.

EVs & Nature:
240 HP allows Swampert to have amazing Bulk, which it'll need since it'll be going second the majority of the time and has not recovery move on the set.
216 Defense with a Relaxed Nature make Swampert a reliable switch in to most physical attacks
52 Sp Def is there to add on to Pert's bulk, allowing it to resist most special attacks to an extent.

Considered Changes
None at the moment, though I'm completely open to suggestions.

Skarmory @ Leftovers

• Keen Eye
  • 252 HP | 192 Def| 44 Spc Def | 20 Spe
  • Impish Nature (+Defense, -Special Attack)
  • Moveset:

• - Brave Bird: Recoil damage shouldn't impact me too much and Roost will more than make up for it. Overall it's a reliable STAB attack used against anything who's health is low anyways and who I'm sure I'll outspeed.
    • - Roost: A big part in Skarmory's role as a Spiker is its ability to heal any damage that hit it while putting down the Spikes, recoil damage, etc. Roost is the perfect option since I lost my electric weakness assuming I'm faster, though I could always switch into Swampert to absorb the attack.
    • - Spikes: This moves has probably been the most helpful of all when paired with Stealth Rock, mainly because of the damage they are almost certain to cause. Almost everything that acts as a potential threat to Jirachi is grounded, making anything with Levitate an easy kill more or less, while flying types should be weak to Stealth Rocks the majority of the time.
    • - Whirlwind: Similar to Swampert, Skarmory makes an amazing phazer, as its glaring defense and ability to heal shows.

Why this Pokemon?:
The real question is, why not? Due to his amazing defense, ability to heal, and access to Whirlwind and Spikes he made an amazing addition to the team. Skarmory can find almost any place to switch in to throughout the match, making certain he gets out his Spikes. Swampert comes in on Electric attacks, while Heatran comes in on Fire making Skarmory's synergy with the team perfect. Skarmory is my best bet against any physical threats since it'll be able to take a hit while whirlwinding it out of the picture, only so it can come back and take more damage from Spikes/Stealth Rocks.
EVs & Nature:
252 HP minimizes Brave Bird recoil and maximizes Skarmory's time in battle which it'll need if it's gonna spend 3 turns getting out Spikes
44 Defense and an Impish Nature is here to enhance Skarmory's already overwhealming defense.
192 Special Defense is because I hate -and refuse to- switch out Skarmory every time a Special Attack pokemon comes along. With these EVs there aren't many Sp. Attacks that pose as a threat to Skarmory.
20 Speed is there because it is sorta my policy to add 4 EVs to the standard speed, encase I happen to run into another Skarmory. This way, they'll expect a speed tie while I'll have the true control in the situation.

Considered Changes
Well you really can't change Skarmory too much since it does a fine job of doing what it's supposed to do, and I LOVE it.

Rotom - W @ Leftovers

• Levitate
  • 252 HP | 120 Def | 136 SpDef
  • Bold Nature (+Defense, -Attack)
  • Moveset:
    • - Will-o-Wisp: While I liked Paralysis, Will-o-Wisp breaks down my opponents just as much, and can still take bring down their health even after entry hazard damage has been accounted for.
    • - Rest: While not as amazing as Skarmory's healing move, combined with Sleep Talk Rotom can live a lot longer than expected. Asleep or not, Rotom still blocks spinners which is his biggest purpose on the team.
    • - Discharge: I chose this over Thunderbolt since the goal of this Rotom (and the team) is not to inflict direct damage but to make Jirachi's life a lot easier which is done through the 30% chance of paralysis in discharge.
    • - Sleep Talk: With Sleep Talk, Rotom can still spread status against the opposing team even when asleep, making his purpose on the team much more efficient.

Why this Pokemon?:
Well I think it's obvious I needed a Spin Blocker, but it needed to be something that flowed with the rest of the team- not a Gengar Sweep of some sort. Rotom instantly came to mind since it had bulk and its multiple variations kept my options open. I changed Rotom's set tremendously after Twist of Fate suggested that Taunt Gyarados can -and WILL- destroy my team 6-0. On the bright side I have't faced a Taunt Gyarados yet, but it still is a potential threat to my team. The best way to solve this was through a RestTalk Rotom as I would be much bulkier to take a few hits and then follow up with Discharge which may not be a OHKO, but could really mess them up- especially if the paralysis comes in. Overall this set has helped my team a lot as it benefits Jirachi more than before and can last much longer.

EVs & Nature:
252 HP is necessary for the great bulk I'm looking for.
120 Def and 136 Sp Def is to ensure Rotom has the potential to take several hits from several different opponents.

Considered Changes
Thunderbolt > Discharge for the shear power of it.

Heatran @ Leftovers

• Flash Fire
  • 252 HP | 52 SpAtk | 204 SpDef
  • Calm (+Special Defense, -Attack)
  • Moveset:
    • - Roar: This makes the third and final phazer on the team, allowing me to rack up an amazing amount of damage simply because of Heatran's many resistances and Bulk.
    • - Lava Plume: Chosen over Flamethrower for chance of burn.
    • - Protect: Allows me to scout out my opponent's next move, while prolonging any potential burn.
    • - Earth Power: My real power move of the set allows me to hit other heatran who are not quite as bulky as I am.

Why this Pokemon?:
Before Heatran actually was a defensive Tyranitar with Thunderwave, Substitute,and Roar. However, this gave my team 3 grass weaknesses and Tyranitar's subs were just broken right away- not to mention its speed was nothing like what I needed. So I replaced it with something that resisted my top weaknesses, could act as a phazer, and still outspeed it. Originally I had a RestTalk version of this, but since I gave the set to Rotom -who uses it more efficiently- I swapped out Rest/ Sleep Talk for Protect and Earth Power giving me something to hit other Heatrans and better scouting capabilities- another suggestion from ToF.

EVs & Nature:
252 HP provides Heatran with the bulk it needs to take several hits which lets it last a lot longer than most people suspect.
52 Special Attack gives Earth Power the edge it needs, while backing up Lava Plume since it won't be quite as powerful as Flamethower.
204 Special Defense and a Calm Nature lets me take an Earth Power from most other Heatran, and return the favor with an Earth Power of my own.

Considered Changes
None as of now.

Jirachi @ Leftovers

• Serene Grace
  • 52 HP | 204 Atk | 252 Speed
  • Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)
  • Moveset:
    • - Fire Punch: While any 3 of the punches would be helpful, this puts me at an advantage against other Jirachi's as well as a lot of steel types who take Iron Heads like nothing, or a last minute Lucario who can't be flinched.
    • - Iron Head: When you get down to the root of things, this whole team leads up to this one move. But Jirachi does good under pressure. This is when Jirachi gets his real "RageQuit Legacy" for obvious reasons. Obvious reason #1 being that on top of everything else my opponent has had to go through, a pokemon about 1 foot hugh is about to Hax them to death.
    • - Substitute: When I get behind Substitute, things get a whole lot harder for my opponent. Assuming they don't get flinched or fully paralyzed, they still have to break through my substitute. I have learned that by the time my opponent managed to break the Sub, I usually have gained back my health I lost from Substitute anyways.
    • - Thunderwave: If I can find a turn to use this, then it's definitely to my advantage as I'm certain to outspeed them and my Hax rate goes up by 10%.

Why this Pokemon?:
My team was built around Jirachi. So guess what? It's gonna have a Jirachi... But anyways I wanted a Hax team that wasn't built around a lot of Hax pokemon, (Machamp, Togekiss, etc). Instead, I wanted to see how much more effective the Hax was if it was actually prepared for, as opposed to thrown together in 2 or 3 pokemon. With faithful Iron Head at its side, Jirachi made the best example. Plus, the thing is pretty darn good. It can be bulky, a supporter, pure offense, or a lead. This on its own show just how many spot Jirachi is willing to cover, and I have yet to see a team who can actually predict what I'm about to do...if I give them the chance. :)
EVs & Nature:
52 HP will allow Jirachi to take a few hits when (unfortunately) necessary.
204 Attack is simply to get rid of the opposing pokemon with Iron Head quickly, though maxing out my Attack isn't necessary since the rest of my team will cover most of the damage for me
252 Speed and a Jolly Nature is there to be sure close to nothing can outspeed me. Considering that most pokemon Jirachi is facing will be a OHKO thanks to the entry hazard abuse, I just need to be able to outspeed them so that Iron Head can take its toll.

Considered Changes
None at the moment...I love this thing...the thing loves me...but changes are welcome

Alright and before I forget, thanks a lot to Cal-Ciaran who let me use his formatting for the "Closer Look" Section. It's easy to read and really effective which is all I really wanted in my RMT.

Team Building

I started off this team by comparing the 2 options I had in mind for a Hax finish: Togekiss and Jirachi. Togekiss had a reliable restoring move which Jirachi lacked, and its Spc Atk/Spc Def gave Togekiss the power and durability to act as a reliable flinch sweeper late game...I thought. Air Slash had a 95% accuracy which is pretty good, except that it simply wasn't reliable enough with the 60% flinch rate. The biggest problem was Togekiss' lack of quality speed, since I needed speed to be sure I got the flinch. Togekiss' lack of Defensive bulk turned against me and made Jirachi shine in the spotlight as he had consistent stats and was fast enough to Flinch most things and KO them before they could touch me. So this made Jirachi the first pokemon on the team.

Now as (I think) I mention before, I wanted to have each pokemon on the team fill multiple roles that were necessary for my sweep. I knew I wanted Stealth Rocks on the team since they supported Jirachi and made it easier to sweep with. Swampert was bulky, could lay out Stealth Rocks, and could phaze in pokemon to maximize Stealth Rock damage.

Now I needed Spikes support, since anything that is a potential threat to Jirachi will be grounded most of the time. I needed something to cover Jirachi's ground weakness and something to cover Swampert's grass weakness...how about a Skarmory. Skarmory is arguably the best Spiker as it can take most hits for minimum damage, get out Spikes, heal, and abuse entry hazards through Whirlwind.

The next pokemon was the easiest choice, and it made the most sense. Something with decent defenses, that could possibly phaze the opponent, and that covered my Fire Weakness. Heatran. But without me knowing it, Heatran created a kind of Core on my team. The Phazing Core of Skarmory, Swampert and Heatran. Heatran and Skarmory took Grass Attacks for Swampert for a 1/4 of the damage also giving Skarmory the chance to set up Spikes. Skarmory also covered for Heatran's Ground Weakness, while Heatran returned the favor by covering for Skarmory's Fire Weakness. And of course Swampert covers for Skarmory's electric weakness...yeah i'll shut up now. The point is this Core made a clear path for Jirachi's sweep.

So now that I had 3 pokemon literally based around entry hazards, I needed a Spin Blocker. Rotom. He had decent defense, an amazing movepool thanks to his variations, and the element of surprise being one of the most unpredictable pokemon in OU. Thanks to some suggestions, the version of Rotom didn't matter since I wouldn't be using the individual type moves anyways. So why not have a Rotom form to throw them off? Make way for Rotom-S!

Up until now, Swampert had been my lead. However, being a lead meant having to take some unnecessary damage at the start of the battle which I really didn't want on Swampert. At all. He needed to last so that he could do his job right, and he simply couldn't do that in the role of a lead. Though only 1 of my pokemon was Toxic Spike weak, entry hzards tended to break me down. So why not have an anti lead? With Rapid Spin? Oh hey look, there is a Starmie lead called "TrickScarf Lead." Thus Starmie was born!

You are flat out 6-0'd by a Taunt Gyarados. Nothing on your team can take it on, since your Rotom is non-defensive. Lucario is a bit problematic too because your only way of taking it out is Jirachi's Fire Punch.

You have two options. One would be to Scarf Rotom, so that you have a backup Lucario check and more importantly something to revenge-kill Gyarados. If you choose to Scarf Rotom, I'd run Rotom-W with Hydro Pump so that you at least deter opposing Tyranitar from switching in for free and Pursuiting you.

The more beneficial option IMO would be to run a RestTalk Rotom with Thunderbolt and Will-O-Wisp. Make sure the EV spread is defensive so that you can take on all forms of Gyarados independent of whether they choose to Dragon Dance or Waterfall straight off the bat. Will-O-Wisp is extremely useful to cripple incoming Tyranitar, as well as add more damage on top of your entry hazards. Your team has a lot of Pursuit weaknesses, so anything to deter them from switching in is beneficial.

Since you'd have a second RestTalker, I'd recommend changing Heatran a bit. Instead of running Rest + Sleep Talk, I'd run Protect + Earth Power. A bit of a change, but the set runs very similarly to your current one. Protect is an extremely beneficial move, scouting what your opponent is gonna do and giving you important information to react accordingly.

Good luck, solid team.

I like what your team is based off of, just check my sig :P

No but really, with no Scarfer to revenge Set Up Sweepers, your team has a weakness to them. I had the same problem w/ the same thing as I had a team based around the same thing. I like your idea to use Rotom to be a annoyer, but I don't think it really benifits your team. Running A Scarf Rotom w/ Trick / Thunderbolt / HP Ice / forme choice move/ would help you a lot. Try it out, and if it doesn't work, oh well. At least it worked for meh :P

EDIT: Did not rate team well. May come back later for a better rate.

One thing you guys are overlooking is his Starmie, it can come in and do what you are talking about, Trick them a scarf or revenge kill them. Another way to deal with your huge Gyarados problem is to put Thunderbolt over either Hydro Pump or Ice Beam, or even Rapid Spin.

Another glaring Problem is RestTalk Machamp, it can absorb your status and hit a lot of your own team with Confusion and if Rotom comes in it is simple Paybacked. It can be simply phazed however with a reliable recovery move it does not need to worry about status or entry hazard damage. I really think to combat this and to a lesser degree another counter to Gyarados would be to use your Gyarados. You could either use Taunt Gyarados or Thunderwave Gyarados. This would also give you a potent set up sweeper to rip holes through teams early to mid game.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Intimidate
Adamant
156 HP/ 72 Attack/ 96 Defence/ 184 Speed

Dragon Dance
Taunt/ Thunderwave
Waterfall
Stone Edge/ Return

The reason why I have given Return as a suggestion is that I believe it is one of the best moves on this particular set. It gives amazing coverage with Waterfall and has a really nice 102 Base Power. It does not have the shaky 80% accuracy of Stone Edge and is a move you should definitely check out.

Overall however the team is very good, you have combined the idea of Phazing and using Thunderwave to cause a lot of switches and eventually allow for your Jirachi to sweep.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey,

I second ToF's suggestion of changing Rotom's set to defensive RestTalk. This guy easily takes on physical threats like DD Gyara and Scarf Flygon. Will-o-Wisp is a godsend against incoming Tyranitar and Scizor, and most physical sweepers are shut down by it. You could go with Discharge over Thunderbolt as the 30% paralysis rate could come in handy.

Your current Heatran set has a chance of being OHKoed by an opposing Heatran Earth Power after rocks. HP Grass Heatran can really be a bitch to this team if Starmie is out. To make facing Heatran easier, I'd suggest changing your Heatran's nature to Calm, and running Earth Power + Toxic/Protect in the last two slots. This guy fails to be KOed by an Earth Power, and easily KOs back in return.

You might want to try Ice Beam over Surf on Swampert to handle DD Nite better, as without it Swampert is simply setup bait. It also deals good damage to Breloom switch-ins, and helps a lot with Britscor.

Nice team, and gl!

The more beneficial option IMO would be to run a RestTalk Rotom with Thunderbolt and Will-O-Wisp. Make sure the EV spread is defensive so that you can take on all forms of Gyarados independent of whether they choose to Dragon Dance or Waterfall straight off the bat. Will-O-Wisp is extremely useful to cripple incoming Tyranitar, as well as add more damage on top of your entry hazards. Your team has a lot of Pursuit weaknesses, so anything to deter them from switching in is beneficial.

Since you'd have a second RestTalker, I'd recommend changing Heatran a bit. Instead of running Rest + Sleep Talk, I'd run Protect + Earth Power. A bit of a change, but the set runs very similarly to your current one. Protect is an extremely beneficial move, scouting what your opponent is gonna do and giving you important information to react accordingly.

Good luck, solid team.
Done and Done...sorta. I chose Discharge over Thunderbolt on Rotom since I wanted the paralysis though I'm starting to think I won't need it with Will-O-Wisp on the set. I'm beginning to like your Heatran set better and it has definitely saved Heatran a time or two from an Earthquake

IBanez-
The Swampert set you recomended has certainly helped, but I'm thinking that since Swampert has Ice Beam, is it necessary to keep Ice Beam on Starmie? Having Thunderbolt on Starmie would be a big help against my huge Gyarados weakness, not to mention an advantage over most other Starmie.

Thanks a lot for the rates so far and any more suggestions are welcome...*Please?*

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You should probably use a different Rotom
forme so you can bluff a special move as Rotom-s's Air Slash is not very useful. For example you could use Rotom-w to bluff Hydro Pump to scare away Tyranitar ready to pursuit you. Good luck with the team! :D

You should probably use a different Rotom
forme so you can bluff a special move as Rotom-s's Air Slash is not very useful. For example you could use Rotom-w to bluff Hydro Pump to scare away Tyranitar ready to pursuit you. Good luck with the team! :D
Rotom-W since it (as you said) scares Tyranitars away, along with Heatran -one of Jirachi's largest threats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)