Nidoqueen @ Black Sludge
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- roar
This is the first member of my team. She can set rocks and she is a good counter to fighting,electric and bug types.
I uses ice beam to ko dragon or ground types like flygon etc. Earthpower is the stab move which can ko a lot of deadly foes.Stealth rock can harm pokemons,especially flying,bug and fire types.Roar can switch pokemons out when they are increasing their atk,def,etc.
Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Aromatherapy
My second pokemon is florges which is my special defensive pokemon and wish support to other pokes. The first move is moonblast which is the only stab and offensive move.Wish is the move which provide HP to all pokes. Protect is used to gain life from wish when HP is low and aromatherapy can heal the status effect.
Snorlax @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Pursuit
Snorlax is a tank against fire and ice type due to thick fat. Body slam is the stab move which can paralyze the foe.Earthquake is for rock,steel etc which are negligibly affected by normal type moves. Crunch can hit psychic etc types and if they try to switch then pursuit can ko them.
Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
This is my favourite defensive pokemon in UU due to its ability which decreases foe's attack.Morning sun can heal my pokemon.will-0-wisp decreases foes attack and decreases their HP to.Flare biltz is the stab move which can kill a lot of pokes and which make this pokemon deadly.Extreme speed is the priority move which is very useful when foe's speed is more than Arcanine.
Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Atk / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang
- Defog
- Roost
Acrobat is my defog support and it is also one of my favourite pokemon.Infiltrator is also a good ability which is very useful.Brave bird is the stab move which can kill a lot of foes.Super Fang is also a good move.Defog is the third move which is essential for a team and roost at last can heal this poisonous bat.
Blastoise-Mega (M) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- Rest

For last slot mega Blastoise which is a good water pokemon.Scald is the stab move which can burn the foe.Aura Sphere is the coverage move against a lot of pokemons.Dark pulse is for ghost types and Rest at last can heal blastoise but put blastoise fast asleep,which can be cured by aromatherapy of Florges.

Please rate this.

P.S. Thank you for your time.

After your mega Blastoise goes down are is damaged you will lose to mega Aggron. If you would make Nidoqueen bulky and offensive that would help you out a lot. I will post the set when I get out of school.
This also means that your defensive core isnt all that great since both of you physically defensive pokemon are weak to ground and since Florges is max SpD it doesnt like taking those. Crobat isnt an answer either because stone edge

After your mega Blastoise goes down are is damaged you will lose to mega Aggron. If you would make Nidoqueen bulky and offensive that would help you out a lot. I will post the set when I get out of school.
This also means that your defensive core isnt all that great since both of you physically defensive pokemon are weak to ground and since Florges is max SpD it doesnt like taking those. Crobat isnt an answer either because stone edge
Actually I changed my florges and I don't need advice for this team b/c its isn't good,I know and I have bulky nidoqueen bro

Use the return key between pokes, it is murder on the eyes. On M-Blast, Water Pulse>Scald (Mega-Launcher)
Arcanine is being used wrong. This works better:
Arcanine @ Leftovers / Air Balloon (if Air Ballon, Change Florges to Mental Herb pass.)
EVs: 72 HP / 168 Def / 252 SpD
-Flame Charge / Flamethrower (these keep justified Lucario or Colbalion from switch-in.)
-Snarl
-Will-o-Wisp
-Morning Sun

Last edited:
Use the return key between pokes, it is murder on the eyes. On M-Blast, Water Pulse>Scald (Mega-Launcher)
Arcanine is being used wrong. This works better:
Arcanine @ Leftovers / Air Balloon (if Air Ballon, Change Florges to Mental Herb pass.)
EVs: I will update later as I cant remember.
-Flame Charge / Flamethrower (these keep justified Lucario or Colbalion from switch-in.)
-Snarl
-Will-o-Wisp
-Morning Sun
Bro scald > water pulse(burn > confusion)
And I gonna delete this,this team is bad tho

you are using arcanine right, keep it the way it is. trust me, i'm pretty good at uu. just defensive arcanine is much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)