rate my ss wall team

MY first ss team please do constructive criticizing

Impish @ leftovers
252def 252hp 4atk
--thunder fang
--roar
--slack off
--earthquake
how else is this a sandstorm team without a ss setter. anyways this is an evil physical wall that can 2hko bulky gyra with thunder fang. it also takes care of a lot of physical sweepers in the game. roar is for phazing wich is extremely important

Impish @ leftovers Sand veil
252def 252hp 4atk
--earthquake
--aerial ace
--roost
--stealth rock
Another physical wall to take care of hera and all of those pokes that may give some threat to my main physical wall, roost of damage and set up those pointy rocks that will help in the long run. arial ace kills hera and EQ is it's most powerful stab

Impish @ leftovers
252def 252hp 4sp.def
--Knock off
--toxic
--encore
--rest
with the ss going and it's rock type max def and hp this is evil. Knock off, toxic, encore this thing is evil (in an annoying way). rest is the only recovery move so that is the way i went. how can something so little be so resistant.

adamant @ leftovers
252atk 116hp 140sp.def
--swords dance
--recover
--earthquake
--rock slide
this is a half wall half sweeper. thanks to suction cups they can't whirlwind and roar you away while you sd and recover of the damage. I know the set on the site recommends those last 140 evs in speed but since it is really slow lets just make it bulkier

Jolly @ choice band Arena trap
252 atk 252spe 4sp.d
--Earthquake
--Stone edge
--aerial ace
--sucker punch
we all know how dugtrio works (i guess). Get te revenge kill with arena trap and go away. works well to stop chances of sweeping. earthquake is for stab, stone edge is for flying types, arial ace for hera and sucker punch for anything faster

quiet @ life orb
80atk 252sp.atk 172spe
--Vacuum wave
--Hp ice
--close combat
--dark pulse
my last attempt at sweeping. the 80 atk evs ensure it will ohko on the evil ou used blissey. vacuum wave is a stab attack that makes up for the speed loss. dark pulse is for coverage and hp ice is the same

please rate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)