Recent Stuff Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason for a giveaway this time. If you want the Pokemon, just tell me what you're going to do with them. Be honest. I'll pick out the people that gave me satisfactory answers and give them 3 of the Pokemon listed here. I might need distributors.

I'll post Pokecheck screenshots since I'm lazy. Click on the hide tags to see who that Pokemon is.

FINE ILL WRITE SHIT OUT GOD POKECHECK WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE THIS WAY ARGH

SAMMY JOE (Rotom)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

'Ol Yeller (Riolu)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

U.F.Otis (Magnemite)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Santorum (Azelf)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Loretta (Mesprit)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Thoth (Uxie)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Hartdegen (Dialga)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

T'pol (Palkia)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Berkshire (Heatran)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Gauloise (Zapdos)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Bernard (Riolu)
Careful 31/31/31/18/31/31
Inner Focus

Aunt Bee (Hippopotas)
Impish 31/31/31/18/31/31

Patti Cake (Aipom)
Jolly 31/31/31/18/31/31
Run Away (Technician)

The following were RNG'd on a retail Ruby cart, and the Latias were obtained via an actual Eon Ticket.

BIG CHEESE (Groudon)
Brave 31/30/31/24/30/0

Fayoumi (Latias)
Timid 31/18/28/31/25/31

Red Star (Torchic)
Rash 30/30/29/31/27/30

Minorca (Latias)
Bold 30/4/31/29/25/29

Kaa (Rayquaza)
Timid 31/18/28/31/25/31

Here are the winners, names may not be spelled right because I didn't copy/paste them:

shinymew2
jhonny
pareidolia
cannibal
zoap
impact
coolbiz
pink floyd
fslar
chill
texas cloverleaf
v4victini
a0161613
trollfreak
tikidude
maverick hunter
dittoforall
jackiechun

Winners chosen on basis of grammar and if they'd actually use them (in some way).

Contact either me, Luxpluff91 or Alphabet123 to receive your Pokemon. It is not our responsibility to find you.

Thoth
U.F.Otis
Ol'Yeller

I would use these pokemon in Wi-Fi battles. Besides that, I would also EV train them. That's what I will do with them.

HONEST

I would really like to ev train them and if the torchick has speedboost use it for breeding (really wanting to enter vgc tournies but still havent mustered up a good roster of pokemon)

Red Star

Berkshire

Gauloise

Minorca, Berkshire and Santorum.

I'd EV train them to use on a new OU team (Santorum on a new UU one).

I would mostly use them in matches against my friend who cheats to get good IV's. Im terribubble at RNG etc, so I've been losing a lot... All the pokes I have though are for when a Frontier gets released.

Loretta.

Patti Cake.

Santorum.

Oh, and I have scraps of paper with IVs all over them that I use for breeding and to compensate for my crebby memory, so they'd be scribbled on there too.

Big Cheese,ima make a contest of him and an ice cube and see which melts faster,(collect for array of PMD(Pogeymans of Mazz Destruction)s in Uber)

SAMMY JOE

'Ol Yeller

Gauloise

I'm going to VGC and I really want to have a usable Zapdos and Lucario... or Zaptom core. Rotom is for wifi battling (take a wild guess on how I'm going to use him, I dare you). I might use Rotom for breeding as well as riolu, but that kinda ruins the fun of having giveaway mons.

Kaa

I would stick it in the same box as my Rayquaza and they would have a conversation about how many balls it took for them to be caught.

I would like the zapdos (Gauloise) please I'm planning on using it for vgc it will make a great edition to my team

also could i have the rotom(SAMMY JOE i need it of vgc and OU
and i could use

a Riolu ('Ol Yeller) for the an ES SS team for OU

T'pol, Berkshire, Kaa.
I'll first put them in my box for a bit and let them brag to my non-shiny variations of their species about how much more epic they are. Then I'll EV them. Then maybe I'll fight Ubers on Wi-fi if I don't become permanently grounded from Pokemon. (Oh wait, I already am supposed to be...). xD

Berkshire (Heatran) Minorca (Latias) Kaa (Rayquaza)
To be honest i'd thank you for this giveway and i'd use them in my Uber and OU team so whoever ask me where did i get those pokes, i`ll say: "i got them from lucariojr`s awesome giveaway"

All beauties lucariojr :).

TBH I tend to just collect and EV with my own custom spreads. If I get to choose I'd probably use these three for the battle subway/frontier(whichever gen I receive them in):

Aunt Bee (Hippopotas)
Impish 31/31/31/18/31/31

U.F.Otis (Magnemite)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Thoth (Uxie)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

GJ and nice giveaway btw. I can also help distribute through 4th Gen if you need someone to do that.

BIG CHEESE, Red Star, Minorca

Ill ev train them and use them for wifi battles and GBU battles. And if they do well in the GBU/wifi battles, Ill use them for the upcoming vgc nationals.

Berkshire (Heatran)
EV train and use it to TAKE OVER THE WORLD
I can RNG now, but I have problems doing it in Platinum and with captures, I'm really only good with breeds, while I have other breeds and school to deal with.

Gauloise (Zapdos)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Berkshire (Heatran)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31

Fayoumi (Latias)
Timid 31/18/28/31/25/31

I'm currently engaging in a super subway streak and these pokemon would be the most beneficial to my team.

Troof.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Berkshire
The pick of the group, Heatran would quickly be EV trained for the upcoming Toronto regionals, as my tutor, Solace, recently recommend the addition of a HP Ice Heatran.

Kaa
Would primarily be used as a trophy, due to my fanboyish nature towards shiny Rayquaza. I would most likely EV train it as a Dragon Dancer and use it in fun battles over my recently fixed wifi.
edit: Oh fuck, just realised its Timid. Prolly be more of a trophy then, I most likely cba to make a Specs set with Regionals coming up.

Thoth
Uxie is interesting as its not a Pokemon I would ordinarily like, but its use in my Rarelyused battles has consistently been excellent and would therefore be used to replicate several of those team (not at the same time of course).

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
if the torchick has speedboost use it for breeding
"The following were RNG'd on a retail Ruby cart"

U.F.Otis: Depends on the ability
Sturdy: Swag off the meter Swagnemite
Magnet Pull: Mating

Patti Cake: Mating

Berkshire: Train

SAMMY JOE: Mating

Moral of the story: Your pokemon shall spawn champions.

Patti Cake
Aunt Bee
Bernard

I would use them to to get better at breeding, which is why I've not picked a Legendary. I would also look to develop my online battle skills and get into EV training. These are two things which i would love to be better at.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus

T'pol (Palkia)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31
As an ubers player, I would EV T'pol into a great Palkia, and then after I get a few Ubers battles in, I can start my own Youtube channel :D

SAMMY JOE (Rotom)
Timid 31/22/30/31/31/31
Now, i wouldn't use Rotom myself, however I would EV train it and trade it to my friend, who is attending the SouthEast Regionals like me.

Bernard (Riolu)
Careful 31/31/31/18/31/31
Inner Focus
Remember what I said about Follow Me Lucario, I mean it, this thing is amazing. If I don't use it at Regionals, I would use it at Nationals, but I wanna use a Lucario once this VGC season

I'd like to have Loretta. It would be really handy on my Battle Subway team, I'm having trouble to get the special Berries. It can be given on fourth gen?

This is a real cool giveaway. I'd like Berkshire, Sammy Joe, 'Ol Yeller. I'd probably EV train them and use them for the battle sub/team building. Perhaps use them for trade if they're redistributable. Are they for trade on 5th gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)