RMT because HALP

Edit: (9/28/12) Changing this team a lot right now. I'll keep my sets as current as possible, but note that I will try just about any suggested set, even I don't feel it fits on my team very well. I will leave up the original reasons for my RMT and the original set, and note any and all changes.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 4 HP / 252 Atk -> currently: 252 Spd / 4 SpDef / 252 SpA
Jolly Nature > Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion -> TBolt/Fire Blast
- U-Turn -> Psyshock

Lead pokemon is lead. Usually can get rocks up pretty fast, or, can taunt another pokemon known for Taunting/Entry Hazards (Frosslass etc), then UTurn out of there, or just swap if I'm up against something I know is too fast. Case in point, just had someone lead off with a Scarfed Krookodile on me tonight. Sash lets me guarantee rocks, and the EVs let me outspeed almost everything, then hit hard with UTurn on the way out. Another fun thing is Explosion. I like to use it on slower pokemon that have set up on me, usually things with Moxie, or Baton Passers that Porygon manages to TWave. I really like this guy and he does wonders for the team with rocks and explode. I can't see replacing him really, as I can't find a single thing that does better in this role, other than maybe the anti-lead Prankster Sableye.

Edit: At a suggestion, changed to Specially based Azelf with Tbolt/Blast depending on how I feel. Blast hits Bronzong, Frosslass, and Registeel hard, while TBolt is pretty neutral coverage among normal leads, barring Scarfed Krookodile, but Blast won't do much there anyhow. Psyshock hits Special Walls super hard, goign for their usually weaker Defense (unless it's a Snorlax or a P2 setup similar to mine) I'm seeing Azelf as more useful now, but the Explode set would still work in this. Might swap back and forth on the sets.

->

Azumarill @ Life Orb -> Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Huge Power -> Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef -> EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature -> Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Aqua Jet -> Close Combat
- Waterfall -> Megahorn
- Ice Punch -> Earthquake
- Superpower -> Focus Punch

Another fun one and kind of my only physical based attacker. He hits. Hard. Like, stupid hard. I saw one on another team before using it and got owned entirely. The combo of Hug Power with max Att EVs and the priority STAB Aqua Jet make this guy really fun, and the other moves mostly fill in gaps. Waterfall is another STAB when I know I'm faster, Ice Punch is filler, and Superpower hits a lot of pokemon unexpectedly, for huge amounts, even when spammed a few times. Pretty bulky too, and rarely have I been OHKO'd on him.

Edit: If you can't beat them, join them, right? ScarfCross is one of my most hated counters, so I figured he would fit this set quite well, with only another Scarfed Heracross countering/checking him, and only outspeeding him if Jolly while I'm Adamant. Standard set basically, though STAB Focus Punch is fun when you correctly predict a switch. Gives you free setup and BAM. the rest of the moveset is just spammable huge attacks. I DO lose my Priority attacker in this change, which I don't like all that much, seeing as Hera's only priority move is Vacuum Wave.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def -> 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpDef
Bold Nature -> Calm Nature
- Recover
- Tri Attack
- Thunder Wave -> Discharge
- Toxic -> Ice Beam

My tank. P2@Evi is a pretty standard wall pokemon. I've been playing around a lot with the EV spread, and find that boosting Def through Nature and SpD through EVs make him VERY tough to crack. I could probably nix the dual effects, but seeing as this is my only pokemon with statuses, the coverage works. Only Steelix so far has been immune to both, and I'll just swap to Azu anyhow. Trace is also very fun, but I did try Download for a little while. Mixed results on both to be honest, but trace has been better overall and more useful.

Edit: P2 got a bit of an overhaul. Now, he's not just a special tank anymore, but a well rounded Defender that can Paralyze or Freeze with a bit of luck, all while keeping Psuedo BoltBeam coverage and STAB Tri Attack. While P2 lacks the SpA of Porygon-Z, it's still very hard hitting and can eat and heal off a ton of damage throughout the match, which makes this guy a bit of an MVP some matches.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Modest Nature -> Timid Nature
- Overheat -> /Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting] -> Trick
- Energy Ball -> Psychic

ScarfLure. Need I say more? I've also done this guy as LO, Specs, and Expert Belt. All of them have done very well too, but the bonus to speed really knocks a lot of pokemon right out with his huge SpA, which tops over 400 before Modest. HP fighting catches a lot of people unaware as well. It was very fun when I ran LO and Timid and a Dark Poke would swap in on me, getting slammed. It's also quite useful for Snorlax, though I can also swap to Azu if it decides to Rest on me. Item on this guy is up for debate really, as Scarf is great, but I like versatility too.

Edit: Trading a bit of coverage for Trick and Psychic, and swapping to Timid Nature for the Speed. Also going to entertain the idea of Fire Blast for now. The Accuracy drop in exchange for not losing a ton of power is iffy to me, but we shall see. Trick is great for hitting Snorlax and crippling it entirely. Also, I usually get Leftovers, which is great on Chandy with all her Stealth Rock weaknesses. Psychic is for swapping in on the Hitmontop Spinners, but since they like to carry Pursuit and/or Sucker Punch, I have to be a bit careful of them. It is fun to swap in on Blastoise though. They don't think I'll switch out, so they try spinning and get stumped, then I swap to Roserade while they Scale. Works pretty well. I might even trade Psychic back out again for Energy Ball against them in the future.

Roserade @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Water] -> Spikes
- Rest -> Synthesis

Rade is just fun. HP Water for coverage against a ton of Fire types. The EV spread helps to outspeed a lot of common threats and nail with either Dual STAB or HP Water. RestSwap with NAtural Cure is my go to for recovery. LO pumps up my attacks quite well also. I've tried Specs on him, but to be fair, it really didn't do enough for me. It hits hard, but I could still get cornered with a stupid predict.

Edit: Roserade is the best spiker in this Tier practically, and only has competition from Frosslass, who can Spinblock. Rest was stupid to have since I have Synthesis access. I'm keeping Leaf Storm however, as even after the initial spam of it, it hits really hard the second time as well. With Life Orb backing it up and Sludge Bomb sitting around as well, I can hit hard, setup on the switch, and then heal up if the LO recoil gets to be too much.

Cryogonal @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam -> Toxic?/Recover?
- Frost Breath/Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

After the thread in UU discussing this guy, I gave him a shot. "Wow" is all I can say about his performance. A lot of folks have mentioned Recover on Cryo, and I don't like it at all. I swapped in Frost Breath after a run in with a Stored Power Sigilyph that I couldn't get down fast enough before the Cosmic Powers started stacking up. Frost Breath auto-crits, so it bypasses all those nasty boosts in Def/SpDef and hits for a predictable amount of damage every single time. This is also my spinner as you can see. Pretty damn fast, and can still hit hard with STAB Beam, as well as another HP Coverage move. With this EV spread, I can outspeed non-scarfed Flygon and OHKO, and I caught one very surprised Bulky Crobat as well with it for another OHKO, not to mention taking out Froslass in an Ice Beam Duel. Also, i hate the other UU spinners. Claydol is garbage in my humble opinion, Blastoise doesn't do enough after the spin, and I'm still not sure about Hitmontop, but I used him for a while also. Was not super impressed with him.

Edit: Ok now, this guy, while still awesome at what he does, is giving me headaches. Not the "OMG I hate this thing" type, but the 4MSS type. Someone pointed out that Frost Breath will do similar damage to Ice Beam, not counting criticals, so dropped it in favor of another slot. Here's the thing though, do I pop in Toxic to replace the drop on Porygon, or do I give him Recover to make that Special Bulk last a bit longer? I'm having trouble deciding. After seeing it used on me though, I may have to reconsider Hitmontop in this spot, but for now Cryo remains my evil little surprise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll read any and all suggestions, and, unless I really just don't like them, I will test them, respond to them, and deliver my results after testing with a verdict.

Feel free to suggest sets, EVs, items, pokemon switches, etc. I'm all ears.

Reserved

*Reserved for Discussion and Updates*

Lanturn is terrible. Sorry havoc. P2 beats it hands down. Also, Leaf Storm coming off Rose can almost OHKO Chandelure after rocks.

The new Azelf does about as much as the old one. I'm swapping around between Fire Blast and Thunderbolt, seeing as bulky water types like Milotic give me issues, but Bronzong and Registeel keep popping up a lot.

Rose with Storm, Sludge, Spikes, Synth for now. Still max SpA/Spe Timid.

Scarf chandy with trick and psychic over energy ball and HP fighting.

P2 drops Tox for Ice Beam. Cryo drops Ice Beam for Tox. :P

Azu drops Waterfall for Return so I'm not so stuck on Water types and gives me more than just Superpower to work with.

Hi! fairly interesting team with a good concept, you have most of the basics for a UU team here.

Only a couple of things you're missing. You have stealth rocks and you have a priority move in Aqua Jet to stop revenge kills and other priorities, that's good. Now you're only missing spikes. You have the top dawg spiker on your team: Roserade, no one spikes better than 'Rade does, not even Frosslass. I'd recommend these changes because you already have a number of potent attackers and not really enough utility.

Change: Spikes > HP water
Giga Drain > Rest
optional: Aromatherapy > Leaf Storm
Calm nature > Timid
252 hp 120 def 136 spe > current spread
Black Sludge > Life Orb

This is a tanky set which patches up the one major thing you're missing: spikes. With this set you should be able to at least get off one or two spikes. Giga drain and Black Sludge provide excellent recovery. I personally run Aromatherapy to heal statuses but that's up to you. Sludge Bomb still hits for a lot even without EV's or nature and can even poison. Rest is dumb without a RestTalk set, because if you get switched into a Shadow Tag Chandelure, you're done for, 2 turns of doing nothing and you're going to be down a poke.

I feel P2 is a bit of a gimmick, I'm going to recommend Lanturn, it's much bulkier naturally, and doesn't require an eviolite to achieve that. With eviolite your P2 lacks a significant source of recovery other than... well recover. If it gets taunted or the opponent uses disable (if that's actually allowed..? i don't even know.) then you're screwed. Plus Lanturn has 2 nasty abilities in Water Absorb and Volt Absorb, the latter being an ability every water type would kill for.

Changes: Bulky Lanturn > Tank p2

set:
Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Calm
Ev's: 52 hp 252 def 204 spd
Moves:
Scald
Ice Beam
T-bolt
Thunder Wave

Provides excellent coverage, good damage and great utility to deal statuses: Burn, Paralysis, Freezing. And more semi reliable recovery in Leftovers. And if you can predict right, get a massive chunk of hp back through Volt Absorb.

I'm kind of running out of time here so i gotta split, Good Luck!

Thanks!

I'll look at that Rose set later on. Spikes would definitely help, I agree. However, Shadow Tag Chandy is still unreleased, and if it does come out, you can say bye bye to it in UU, seeing as Wob and Goth are in BL now due to it. I will probably swap rest to synthesis, but HP water is a big boon actually. Hits hard, and my rose is set up to outspeed non-scarf max evs/nature chandelure, which gets one shotted by it. And Leaf Storm is just beastly. Spikes would be awesome, but I don't think it's worth losing a powerful pokemon like Rose.

I'm a bit skeptical about Lanturn being better than P2 as a walltank personally. I've only ever had one issue with p2, and that's trick. Maybe boosted sweepers, but thats another thing entirely (I could use a phazer). I'll give it some thought, but eviolite p2 tanks hits like chansey does, minus the HP chunk, and with more defense and better Special Attack.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Some suggestions:

Explosion is not nearly as good as it used to be, and U-Turn isn't a good match for your set. If you're leading with a Focus Sash set, you are most likely going to stay in a few turns and set up/block set up. Any switching your opponent does will be Turn 1, when you are setting up or using Taunt, so U-Turn loses its advantage of giving you momentum. It seems like you're pretty set on lead Azelf, so I'd switch to a special Timid Azelf, and give it Psyshock and Fire Blast. Psyshock is a great STAB, able to at least dent Snorlax, as well as KO a few other typical starting Pokemon like Roserade. Fire Blast gives you good coverage in two moves, threatening other common leads and steel Pokemon like Bronzong and Cobalion.

Your defensive Porygon2's evs could be optimized a little more, try the more balanced spread of 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD Calm/Bold to take both special and physical hits like a boss.

On Scarf Chandelure, use Fire Blast over Overheat. Chandelure has a chance of sweeping lategame, and Fire Blast is a much better spamming move, as you can keep blasting it without drops. I'd drop either HP Fighting or Energy Ball for Trick, which ever you feel gives you less coverage. Roserade would love it if Snorlax was rendered useless, as she could wreck havoc very easily.

Speaking of Roserade, replace HP Water with Sleep Powder. STAB Sludge Bomb already hits Fire Types harder then the weak HP, and I assume that's what it was there for. Sleep Powder will help you bypass most odd counters.

On Cyrogonal, Frost Breath and Ice Beam are redundent. Factoring in the always crit, the have similar power and are the same type. I'd suggest Recover, as it helps you take random special hits well, but other support moves like Reflect are viable over Ice Beam, because to be honest it isn't doing much for you.

Special Azelf > Physical
Fire Blast and Psyshock > U-Turn and Explosion
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD > 252 HP / 252 Sp Def
Fire Blast > Overheat
Trick > Energy Ball or HP Fighting
Sleep Powder > HP Water
Recover or something > Ice Beam

I think that's all, hope it helped!

First off, don't TL;DR stuff in a thread if I post it. I'm gonna read it all, regardless. :)

I really like some of your suggestions. I'll go over them one by one.

Azelf - I hadn't considered Psyshock before, due to my team being mainly Special based (Chandy, Rose, Cryo, P2), so having something that could setup, swap out, then come in on, say, a Paralyzed CM Raikou and just obliterate it with Explode was very fun, but I guess Psyshock would do basically the same thing without the sacrifice. I noticed you said something to the effect of, "I know you wanna use Azelf, so here's something." Do you have any other ideas for a good Lead that would fill this same role? I'm open to suggestions.

P2 - Yeah, I was thinking of going back to the balanced method on EVs again, but P2 still doesn't like those big Fighters, like Machamp or Mienshao, and even Scrafty gives me a headache sometimes with his super bulk. I do usually swap to Chandy for that and have been contemplating swapping Energy Ball for Psychic on her, but I'll talk about that later. Would you mess with P2's moveset at all? I've been debating dropping TWave for Ice Beam so I'm not ENTIRELY WALLED by every single ghost in UU, which is surprisingly a lot actually. Seeing Mismagus a lot, and Dusclops, and sometimes Spiritomb.

Chandy - I was almost going to swap to Flamethrower. I really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hate missing on an 85% acc move like Fire Blast, as it leaves me WIDE open, and I've even seen Overheat miss. I like Overheat because it destroys anything that doesn't resist it, and I'm usually swapping chandy out after it as they bring in their Chandy counter (usually another Scrafed Chandy), so I don't think much of the SpA drop, but sweeping with her lategame could be fun too. I'll try both options, though even with that first drop, she's a terror to behold for the next hit or two as well. Trick and Psychic might be replacing HP fighting and Energy Ball actually, seeing as HP fighting barely scratches Snorlax anyhow, and it would be great to really devastate any plans on him. Plus, chandy would most likely get Lefties, which is fun! Haha :) and Energy Ball, while it destroys Swampert and every other Water Type in UU really, Psychic for the go-to Fighting Counter, as well as the usual STAB Shadow Ball coming off that juicy 400-ish SpA will do just fine I expect. Plus, I have Rose, so it works nicely.

Rose - I've actually seen HP Water OHKO Darmanitan, Moltres, Vicinti and Arcanine bulky, as I'm set up as Timid and max speed, most folks don't expect a first move from Rose, or they expect a switch to Chandy. I've not tested Sludge Bomb on them though, so if it really does hit that hard (STAB 90 vs Non-STAB 70), I can certainly swap it to sleep Powder, which might just have the same effect on certain Steel Types that like to EQ Rose. Would you suggest swapping Leaf Storm for Giga Drain though? I think with the LO Boost, I could seriously dent some folks with it and gain longevity, at the price of a sort of non-spammable move, which is always great.

Cryo - I realize the redundancy, but Recover on Cryo doesn't do enough to warrant the slot, and P2 is going to be tanking those Special hits anyhow. Hadn't considered a Screen though. Light Screen maybe to really boost that Special? Or Reflect to help out that abysmal 50 Def? there's actually quite a nice list of support moves here.
-Dual Screens
-Haze
-Magic Coat
-Knock Off
-Toxic
-Flash Cannon as an Off STAB move

I guess Cryo has some fun options, and I could put Tox on it and get rid of it on Pory, in favor of TWave....hmmm.

Going to be doing some fun testing it seems.

Edit: The only thing beating me anywhere near consistently is freaking Scarfed Heracross. Ugh :/

2nd Edit: Still doing about the same as before. Maybe it's just my playstyle? I think I may just be bad at this game lol.

While I'm not sure I'd offer a great team rate, I'm looking through this team and one thing that stands out to me is the lack of any physical defence being a big headache to you.

I Like the specially defensive P2 you have going there, as I also use one myself except with a calm nature, which just about takes every unboosted special attack short of LO+Sheer Force nidokings focus blast (Damn people using focus miss on nidoking), well at full health anyway which recover helps with.

I'm thinking you could replace your azelf with its pixie bretheren uxie, specifically a physically defensive one. While the loss of power sucks, to me it gives you a better defensive core having uxie take annoying fighting moves while P2 takes special moves, particularly shadow balls and such, while still giving you a SR lead with u-turn. Bear in mind that good prediction by heracross, and to a lesser extent rhyperior, will cause this core grief, as well as certain scrafty variants.

Maybe this could work.
Uxie @ Leftovers/???
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def/ 4 Spe
Bold
- Stealth Rock
- Psyshock
- U-turn
- T-wave/trick/heal bell

The idea of this uxie is to do what azelf did but with more bulk and a way to cripple set-up threats. Psyshock and u-turn will prevent taunt pokemon annoying you and you still have rocks. Last slot is a toss-up. T-wave would help status sweepers although shed skin scrafty is still going to give you grief. Trick could be useful for teams who only pack one set-up sweeper as most of the time a choice item really cripples both sweepers and tanks alike, while also offering speed or power to uxie. Heal bell was a thought if status was not your thing to take. Play around with the speed EV's if you want/need more speed as I'm just theorymonning here.

I like the idea of trick on chandelure, as that helps to alleviate P2 and snorlax switch-ins to some degree, as well as another way to cripple set-up sweepers. I guess you already know to take great care with using trick though on your main scarf poke.

Reflect on cryogonal seems like one other thing that would really help your team, as even with uxie, taking physical hits is still going to be very hard. I think you'd have to give up frost breath for it though. Also haze would alleviate that problem with stored power sigilyph and maybe help with bulk-up scafty (DD variants may still be problematic).

Just be aware though I'm only theorymonning, and I haven't given team advice before, but I hope this helps...

Before i ran out of time on my last post, i wanted to mention more on why i suggested lanturn, as you brought up, you can replace TWave with Ice beam to prevent you from being COMPLETELY walled by any ghost type. Oh and Lanturn doesn't suck, it's one of the top tanky special attackers in the tier, if not the best. it get's the same coverage as P2, more reliable recovery, as well as STAB and better hp. And as i mentioned, with the current set, you're completely walled by Frosslass who can taunt, spinblock and set up spikes in the same turn forcing a switch to Cryo.

You also mentioned that the only thing that reliably beats your team is ScarfCross, Roserade is a fairy solid switch in and with excellent prediction maybe even Uxie/Azlef (whoever you decide on, Uxie in that case would be better).

Again, I'm going to bring up Lanturn, minus a switch in, I feel Lanturn can check Heracross fairly well. 95% of Heracross's are going to have moxie, not guts, you have numerous ways to disable it, a paralyzed ScarfCross, is a dead Heracross. A burned (wink wink scald) Heracross, is a useless one. And a frozen one is set-up bait.

You really like Overheat. That's fine so i'm going to throw out Choice Specs Moltres with Overheat, even at -6 SpA (11%) you're still going to be chunking ANYTHING that does not resist it, STAB specs overheat is still THAT powerful. Albeit at -6 the opponent has a safe switch in with a special wall (Lanturn, P2, Snorlax), so proper switching is required.

Moltres set:
Moltres @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure (Flame body when released)
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ev's: 252 SpA 252 spe 4 def/hp
Moves:
-Overheat (Fire Blast is almost always recommended, but since you hate the unreliability, we're going with Overheat)
-Air Slash
-HP Grass
-Roost

With Choice Moltres, you need to know when to switch in and out, and you'll be doing it often, use it well and it'll be the crux of your team.

With HP grass, you're still not losing any coverage, except maybe over Ghost/psychic types.

You have a spinner so you're well connected there.

Cheers!

P2 gives me all the benfits defensively that lanturn gives, minus one status. And gives me faster recovery, more bulk (same level of resistances, normal typing, eviolite for a 50% boost to already over 270 to both defenses) and it is more annoying overall. Lanturn doesn't have a place on my team sadly. Be did nothing for me when I tried him out.

Azelf does a few things Uxie doesn't, like having one of the fastest taunts not boosted by prankster. It can also slam lead switch ins with powerful special attacks, although I agree, uxie defensive setup has its benefits.

Moltres is interesting, although rocks destroy it. I'll take a look into it.

I'm debating currently on if I should swap Azu with either scarfCross, to fight fire with fire, or swap to Arcanine to keep up a priority on a bulky attacker, although I think Azu has a better attack stat with huge power, right?

Edit: Made a TON of edits to the OP. Please check it out before making any further suggestions.

Looks like a solid team. I would definitely replace Focus Punch with Stone Edge on Heracross though. Seriously, what are you going to sweep with Focus Punch that you can't with Close Combat? Also, Focus Punch has negative priority so it's a terrible idea on a scarfed pokemon. Close Combat can hit once on the switch, once if you outspeed, so it has two chances to kill the enemy. And then you get a Moxie boost and it's still useful, whereas Focus Punch-lock would end your sweep there. Bad bad bad move.

Use Stone Edge because one of the most-used Heracross checks - Crobat is hit supereffectively and often OHKO'd by Stone Edge. In fact Flying pokemon often switch into Hera so Stone Edge is much more useful and satisfying to predict switches and eliminate counters. Granted, you probably won't be sweeping a whole team with Stone Edge, but you'll have a much better chance to sweep later if you can kill the Flying types with Hera early on.

Looks like a solid team. I would definitely replace Focus Punch with Stone Edge on Heracross though. Seriously, what are you going to sweep with Focus Punch that you can't with Close Combat? Also, Focus Punch has negative priority so it's a terrible idea on a scarfed pokemon. Close Combat can hit once on the switch, once if you outspeed, so it has two chances to kill the enemy. And then you get a Moxie boost and it's still useful, whereas Focus Punch-lock would end your sweep there. Bad bad bad move.

Use Stone Edge because one of the most-used Heracross checks - Crobat is hit supereffectively and often OHKO'd by Stone Edge. In fact Flying pokemon often switch into Hera so Stone Edge is much more useful and satisfying to predict switches and eliminate counters. Granted, you probably won't be sweeping a whole team with Stone Edge, but you'll have a much better chance to sweep later if you can kill the Flying types with Hera early on.
Focus punch was more of a gimmick than anything. Although the 150 bp STAB move was fun when you predicted a switch to something else.

Stone Edge is definitely a better move though, I agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)