RMT: Disturbed

Hello peeps. Due to unforeseen circumstances (My technique falling into disrepair) I've made a new team to rate. I've had 2 losses so far, and that's been to a random [rant]ATTRACT TEAM[/rant], and Lord Sunday(Stupid SD Skarm =\) but that's all.
Without further ado, I present to you...

Disturbed

Land of Confusion (Gengar) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

I'm sick of ScarfGar. SpecsGar as a lead, owns. Against other Gengars and Weavile it needs prediction, but it usually pulls through. I hate the fact that Gengar can't learn GK =\

Forgiven (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/252 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Shadow Ball
- Softboiled
- Toxic

I say thank you to the person who posted a RMT with a Shadow Ball blissey in it. Shadow ball gets Gengar, Azelf, Starmie, ect. The only problem is that Steels wall it.

Just Stop (Togekiss) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/252 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere

Bulky ParaFlinchKiss. I'm not sure on whether Nasty Plot should go over Sphere or not.

10,000 fists (Gliscor) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 110 HP/252 Def/148 Spd
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace

Yes. This is a TauntScor, with just enough speed to outrun Jolly Breloom. Hera counter, Nice wall. Shuts down Boah (Except Ice beam).

Guarded (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

Standard Forry.

Pain Redefined (Dugtrio) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
Thanks RedSP, i'm trying out pursuit.

Duggy seems to be the weakest link, but he revenge kills...Stuff.

I Won't post a thread list unless people want it. Rmt, ect, ect.
If you make a change please explain it and back it up. Thanks.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've had 2 losses so far, and that's been to a random [rant]ATTRACT TEAM[/rant], and Lord Sunday(Stupid SD Skarm =\) but that's all.
Hey, it's not my fault your Dugrtio needs to get a life (orb). IMO it would have really helped you out there late game. You would have been free to KO Tar without being locked into an immunity (although Skarm still poses a huge hurdel).

Hey, it's not my fault your Dugrtio needs to get a life (orb). IMO it would have really helped you out there late game. You would have been free to KO Tar (although Skarm still poses a huge hurdel).
But then Duggy fails to KO much else; It really comes down to Persona; preferance. Prove to me that LO is better =p

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You would have only lost 1-0. 'Nuff said(?) ;o

In all seriousness, it is personal preference in many ways and my preference is Orb. Trying to convince you away from your own personal preference isn't likely to work too well.

Anyway, the team in general isn't very offencive. In fact, apart from Gengar and revenge killer Duggy barely anything poses too much of an immediate threat. (And both of them are Choiced)

EDIT: Also just noticed the note about Ice Beam on Gliscor. That's thinks to me isn't it :P

You would have only lost 1-0. 'Nuff said(?) ;o

In all seriousness, it is personal preference in many ways and my preference is Orb. Trying to convince you away from your own personal preference isn't likely to work too well.

Anyway, the team in general isn't very offencive. In fact, apart from Gengar and revenge killer Duggy barely anything poses too much of an immediate threat. (And both of them are Choiced)

EDIT: Also just noticed the note about Ice Beam on Gliscor. That's thinks to me isn't it :P
Yea. It's ment to be a more Stall(Ish) Team.

- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
I'm not liking the limited Moveset. Suggest a replacement for AA, please.

Pursuit could go over AA for Azelf and Gengar who switch, predicting a sucker punch. Although I don't really see a need for Dugtrio on this team, personally I would replace him with Celebi. Unless there's something I'm missing?

- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
I'm not liking the limited Moveset. Suggest a replacement for AA, please.

Pursuit could go over AA for Azelf and Gengar who switch, predicting a sucker punch. Although I don't really see a need for Dugtrio on this team, personally I would replace him with Celebi. Unless there's something I'm missing?
Celebi eh? What set would you suggest i use. I've never used it before.
Pursuit is kinda iffy, as whenever i run a set with pursuit i always predict wrong XD. I'll give it a go and see how it turns out.

Consider Focus Blast>HP [Ice] or Energy Ball, it gives you the chance to get past Blissey with some prior damage.
Your team gets raped by Gyarados its kinda Mamoswine weak. But which team isnt :)
DD-Nite with Fire Punch and Ice Punch can OHKO and outspeed all of your Pokemon after a dance, although nobody uses such a set xD

Consider Focus Blast>HP [Ice] or Energy Ball, it gives you the chance to get past Blissey with some prior damage.
Your team gets raped by Gyarados its kinda Mamoswine weak. But which team isnt :)
DD-Nite with Fire Punch and Ice Punch can OHKO and outspeed all of your Pokemon after a dance, although nobody uses such a set xD
Umm, any team with Skarmory, Cresselia or Bronzong. All 3 are extremely common...

DD-Nite doesn't run Ice Punch, ever. And BTW, do some calcs prior to posting such blasphemies. After a DD, Ice Punch doesn't OHKO Togekiss while Togekiss can Thunder Wave and end the sweep.

Something over Dugtrio, Duggie is shit. Seriously, atleast Nidoking gets the surprise of Sucker Punching Azelf and friends. Swampert gets dual STAB, Rhyperior gets Edgequake, Garchomp gets the most dangerous STAB combo, etc. Use something better basically, revenge killing doesn't always work in this metagame due to Weavile's Pursuit to mess up Duggie after revenge kill, U-Turn, and even Choice Scarfers like Infernape w/Grass Knot/Fire Blast, who easily 2HKOs and outspeeds.

um Skarmory gets 2HKOd by Ice Beam/Blizzard so no counter. Bronzong has no reliable recovery move and can be trapped by Magnezone, so he wont be able to wall Mamoswine endlessly. Only Cresselia is left, and it just sits there and runs away when Tyranitar comes.

And I said btw that such a Dragonite set doesnt exist >_>

Dugtrio is the weak link in the team, but if he replaces it with nidoking he has nothing to keep Tyraniboah from coming in and killing 1 Pokemon every time

Yea, i'll just waste a move slot on a special move that has 70% acc that will only be used on blissey, the best special wall in the game, while either maintaining a Swampert or a Dragon weak.
Yea, it is kinda Gyara weak, but it's not *too* Mamo weak because of forry.
But who runs such a set?
blasphemy1 said:
Umm, any team with Skarmory, Cresselia or Bronzong. All 3 are extremely common...
^^Agree
DD-Nite doesn't run Ice Punch, ever. And BTW, do some calcs prior to posting such blasphemies. After a DD, Ice Punch doesn't OHKO Togekiss while Togekiss can Thunder Wave and end the sweep.
^^Agree
Something over Dugtrio, Duggie is shit. Seriously, atleast Nidoking gets the surprise of Sucker Punching Azelf and friends. Swampert gets dual STAB, Rhyperior gets Edgequake, Garchomp gets the most dangerous STAB combo, etc. Use something better basically, revenge killing doesn't always work in this metagame due to Weavile's Pursuit to mess up Duggie after revenge kill, U-Turn, and even Choice Scarfers like Infernape w/Grass Knot/Fire Blast, who easily 2HKOs and outspeeds.
What do you suggest? I'm looking to replace Duggy, but then I have a blissey weak, AND I WILL NOT PUT EXPLOSION ON GAR. I'm also not too into useing Chomp, because chomp is cheap. I love RhySUPERIOR, but anything with a grass or water move owns him. Any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)