(RMT) doubles sun team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been playing with this team for a while, and I've been getting plenty of wins, but I know this team could be better. if anyone has any suggestions on how I could make my team better it would be much appreciated.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Heat Wave
- Dragon Tail
- Protect

Charizard is my main sun setup, along with my early sweeper most of the time. I usually just spam heat wave, with dragon tail there to switch pokemon I dont like away and fire blast to target specific pokemon and bypass wide guard.

Volcanion @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Defog
- Protect

Volcanion is my go to partner for charizard, because it allows me to easily counter mons that may want to use my sun against me, and also stops any hazards, making it nigh impossible to setup on my first two mons. heat wave also allows volcanion to clean up any pokemon Charizard didnt take down.

Volcarona @ Flame Plate
Ability: Flame Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sunny Day
- Heat Wave
- Bug Buzz
- Quiver Dance

Volcarona is my backup mon to essentially replace one of my first two should they faint. it is a fairly straightforward setup, with a heat wave and quiver dance for stab, and quiver dance to possibly setup on them.

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
- Frustration
- Protect

Exeggutor is mainly on my team to counterbalance the team and stop any water types who could wipe out most of my team. it also has a nice STAB solar beam along with a harvest berry that makes it a decent wall oftentimes

Arcanine @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Fang
- Rage
- Flame Charge

arcanine is half of my hidden trump card, as his combination of rage and justified can sometimes make whimsicotts beatup put his attack at max immediately, and with extreme speed he can one shot most pokemon

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Beat Up
- Cotton Guard
- Leech Seed
- Moonblast

whimsicott is the other half of my trump card, really serving no other purpose except easily taking down dragons.

Last edited:

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there, in order to get the most help I would recommend you post this thread in the appropriate RMT forum, which you can find here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)