My starter

Gyarados @ life orb
Adamant::Intimidate
252 Attack 252 speed 6 hp
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Typicall DD Gyara I've been using one as a starter for a while now and he hasn't let me down yet

Alakazam @ wise glasses
Timid::Synchronize
252 Sp Attack 252 Speed
Psychic
Focus Blast
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball

My special sweeper Psychic for STAB and Focus blast for dark types and Shadow Ball for Ghosts and Grass Knot for other things

Jolteon @ life orb/ petaya berry
Timid::Volt Absorb
252 Sp Attack 252 Speed
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power: Grass
Shadow Ball
Substitute/ T-wave

another Special sweeper T-bolt for STAB, Hidden Power: Grass for ground types, Shadow Ball for lack of a better attack, Substitute if I'm running petaya berry and T-Wave if I'm running Life orb

Yanmega @ Life orb
Modest::Speed Boost
252 Sp attack 252 Speed
Protect
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Hidden Power: Ice (I think it's ice, I can't remember Ivs are 31 on all except for 30 on Attk and Def)

A kinda of support/Sp sweeper Protect to gain speed Bug Buzz and Air Slash for STAB and I can't remember what HP is

Infernape @ Expert Belt
Jolly::Blaze
252 Attack 252 Speed
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Close Combat

Flare Blitz and CC for STAB, EQ for other fighting types and the likes, Stone Edge for Flyers

Suicune @ leftovers
Bold::Pressure
252 HP 252 Defense
Calm Mind
Surf
Rest
Roar

My Wall, Calm mind to boost SP Attack and SP Defense, Surf for STAB and offensiveness, Rest to regain hp and roar for those who try to set up

Suicune will have trouble with water absorb pokemon

i suggest using this set :

Suicune @ Leftovers
Bold : Pressure
252 hp / 252 def
- Calm mind
- Surf
- Ice beam / Extrasensory
- Roar

hmm good point, but I want rest in there cuz while I'm setting up I tend to get low on health and rest really comes in handy

and I have a question about Arena trap, how excatly does it work?

TheMaskedNitpicker

Triple Threat
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Arena Trap: When choosing his/her action for the coming round, if your Pokémon has Arena Trap and your opponent's Pokémon does not have the Flying type or the Levitate Ability, your opponent may not choose to switch to another Pokémon.

Is this what you were asking?

yes
I used to have a Dugtrio to counter any any electric types I encounted but I had him out against a Gengar and the Gengar switched out which kinda cinfused me

but them also I was facing an Infernape with him and a non STABed not very effective EQ took out 75% of his hp which led me to replace him

I'm currently testing this team on Shoddy, and is there anything that can work like Suicune but instead of Roar a hazer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)