RMT (more info)

Which is the Pokemon you think would do most damage in UU battles from this team?

• Alakazam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moltres

• Sceptile

• Torterra

• Mismagius

• Total voters
I'm new here to Smogon. I am a Pokemon Online UU 4thgen battler (Katanar on the site) and I have just lost 6-5 to the top player in the tier because of damn hax. And his Ludicolo.

Alatreon (Alakazam) (M) @ Focus Sash Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

My lead. I have always been a Taunt fan. It comes in useful sooooo many times. If only it survived until the Coming of the Ludicolo. Taunt comes in extremely useful as a few of my Pokemon hava a crippling Stealth Rock weakness such as Moltres and Entei.

Demort (Mismagius) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt

My second lead, used when Alakazam faints. Another Taunter, although I don't use Will-O-Wisp very much. I probably want to change this moveset as I only use Shadowball and Taunt regularly, with the occasional thunderbolt. I can't see the point of Will-o-Wisp.

Todai (Torterra) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

A reliable tank. Todai has never failed me. I've had 1HKOs with Wood Hammer. Todai is sort of the Grass-type equivalent of Kotei, as it has a similar STAB move. Stealth Rock is always useful, and Earthquake also comes in handy. Don't use Leech Seed much though.

Hayabusa (Sceptile) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 180 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Energy Ball

Hayabusa screams "glass cannon" in every direction. And that's what it is. A 'mon for dealing with pesky water types. It's Moltres, only grass type. And Hidden Power Ice is very important when fighting the odd Dragon type.

Hitori (Moltres) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Morning Sun

My surprise hit, due to its high SpAtk. I almost keep shouting "Daimonji!" every time I make Hitori do Fire Blast. And it hits. Well, 85 percent of the time. But it's also a glass cannon. I sometimes get annoyed by its Electrc weakness, among all things. But, well, that's what Torterra's for. Moltres and Sceptile are both surprisingly useful.

Kotei (Entei) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

Entei, Kazan no Tono....... It's been in my team since my first Pokemon game. When I heard about it getting Flare Blitz, I switched to PO instead of Shoddy just because of one move. Also, whatever you say, I'm keeping him in. One of the only things that damaged the accursed Ludicolo was an Extremespeed from Kotei. And it has 1HKO Flare Blitz potential as well (yes, it happens!)

Overall, it's kind of a "three part" team. Mismagius is my spare Alakazam, Torterra is my spare Sceptile and Entei and Moltres are near-on interchangeable.

You could also divide it into an alternative 3 parts: strong physical attackers (Entei, Torterra), strong special attackers (Moltres, Sceptile) and "other" (Mismagius and Alakazam, despite the Sp.Atk stat!)

I am open to any suggestions except for one thing:

-I'm keeping Entei. Full stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)