RSE-isn't over

Old gens are the best gens imho....l started battling long time ago on nb and rse has a big place in my heart....

Now l see on the main server of Po some rsers (true or not) and that makes me happy...

that's a new theam, funny to use,not so cheap....

l wanted to use subpetayazard
the main difficoult is to battle without bulky waters,but l have an answer for the main threats....

on the offensive side l use the bait of bwaters and a lot of kaboooooom

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 160 HP / 156 Atk / 136 Def / 56 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Selfdestruct
- Return

snorlax is my lead....it lures steals like metagross who is set up field for zard and like spikers (skarmory and forretress). at first l prefer switch in on zard and hide fblast for predicted switch-in.
eartquake is for tyranitar and jirachi lead
snorlax is also my answer to cmcune

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef / 220 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Explosion

a great pokemon.under the sun has 400 speed, enought for outspeed the whole metagame and hits with a 120 bp+stab move....explosion is for difficoult situations, but at first for hundoom and other flash firer

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 44 HP / 188 Def / 96 SAtk / 180 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch
- Destiny Bond
- Counter

this is the first time l use bulkygar (tnx actaeon fur the suggest)
it survives mmash of not cb metagross, stab hp +1 atk of gyara and mence and answer with counter or a super effective move...counter + dbond is awesome

Steelix (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Explosion

steelix>cloyster couse l neaded a true answer vs raikou and not so much the spikes....the bait role is the same

Claydol @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 12 Atk / 16 Def / 240 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Explosion

claydol>screech gon cause without spikes gon wasn't necessary and l was weak to gengar

Charizard (M) @ Petaya Berry
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Sunny Day
- Flamethrower
- Overheat

double stab move for spamming overheat under the sun and kill strongest special wall tanks to +1,sun and blaze

that's the team l'd like to post because l think it's good and not so standard (dactyl,skarmbliss,claydo,cmcune,dusclops fe)

yo ObScuryty,

Interesting team, it's good to see an ADV OU team around here! The team itself has some solid ideas, but I feel that some pokemon diminish its power. I noticed your team's goal is to batter the opposition with sun boosted moves from Exeggutor and Charizard, but their is a huge issue with sun in OU - Tyranitar. Nonethleless, you manage to batter defensive teams well with the help of Claydol and surprise explosion.

ADV OU is all about resistances and slinging power back, so I'll try to efficiently add to your arsenal. I'll start by mentioning your offensive weaknesses and work off them. The threats I found were the following: Starmie, CM Suicune, DD Gyarados, Milotic, Medicham, Vaporeon, Tyranitar, and Swampert. You probably see a pattern, water pokemon. To give your team's main idea a push, I am going to suggest using CB Dugtrio over Steelix. The set is Dugtrio @ Choice Band | Jolly Nature | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe | Earthquake / Rock Slide / Hidden Power Bug / Aerial Ace. Steelix and Claydol have similar weaknesses and resistances, and I think the redundancy caused by two slow pokemon is hurting your team. Dugtrio will be able to take out Starmie(not at max HP), Medicham, Tyranitar, and countless other pokemon that Steelix already checks i.e. Raikou and Jirachi. With Tyranitar gone, Charizard will be able to abuse sun without interruptions. Now that Steelix is out, I suggest using the standard Claydol EV spread, which is 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpA; if 144 SpA doesn't OHKO Gengar, then feel free to add more from your defense. To catch the common water types off guard, I suggest using Toxic over Overheat on Charizard. If you use it early game you will be able to catch and cripple Gyarados, Milotic, and Vaporeon, even Suicune and Swampert(except rest sets). You can also poison the annoying dragon and rock pokemon that like switching into Charizard. If your sweeping strategy fails, you have a nice Substitute + Toxic pokemon to fall back on.

If I had to switch someone else around it would be Exeggutor, but he's your only water resist and works nicely with Charizard. If you do decide to let Charizard work solo, then I suggest using Celebi over Exeggutor. There are a couple of Celebi sets you could use, but I would probably pick between a Leech Seed + Perish Song or Baton Pass + Calm Mind set. Celebi would actually be a much nicer water resist because it has more longivity. If you do take out Exeggutor you lose your second exploder, as a result, I suggest trying Explosion over Destiny Bond on Gengar with a Rash Nature to compound the Celebi suggestion. I would use Celebi as a different variation for this team, considering Exeggutor can be very destructive with Tyranitar gone. The advice in the latter paragraph is more important; this is just an idea you can keep in the back of your head.

To be honest, no important nitpicks. Snorlax can use a variety of EV spreads, and yours seem decent. Same goes with Gengar. Exeggutor could use a Mild or Rash Nature to strengthen explosion more, but lets face it even a modest explosion gets the job done. Now that Overheat is out on Charizard, you might want to try Fire Blast over Flamethrower, but I have to admit the accuracy is a turn-off.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

P.S. ADV-isn't over xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)