Sand in his Suit; Digging for Fossils

Very nice warstory, and you actually use Rotom-C! I almost never see them anymore in warstories, must be because of the Electric/Ghost => Electric/Grass change or because Rotom-W is now the best appliance with Electric/Water typing. Anyways, I liked it, a Luvdisc for you for the good warstory and the great use of an underused Rotom appliance. :3

Very nice warstory, and you actually use Rotom-C! I almost never see them anymore in warstories, must be because of the Electric/Ghost => Electric/Grass change or because Rotom-W is now the best appliance with Electric/Water typing. Anyways, I liked it, a Luvdisc for you for the good warstory and the great use of an underused Rotom appliance. :3

Thanks :) Rotom C is my favorite form, that grin is just so cool. And grass has actually turned out to be a pretty great type for attacking this gen, it just murders water grounds that my party might have an issue with, and serves as my teams perfect counter to the notorious Wash Rotom form.

Hah, I know. I like Rotom-C, but no-one seems to use it anymore because Rotom-W is such a defensive monster to use. And Grass is a pretty good attacking type with Quagsire, Gastrodon, Swampert, running around. Defensively, it's pretty good, but the fatal weakness to U-turn screws it over, unfortunately. Still, awesome use of Rotom-C! :3 The creepy grin always makes me laugh, especially when it takes a Pokemon down. Ahh, if only it had Taunt. :P

This is a really good warstory. I'm thinking of posting one sometime, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
I don't think I'd do a very good one... and besides, everyone here plays OU, not DW Ubers.

I've found armaldo makes a great physical wall in synergy with the rest of my team. He's neutral to ground and fighting, so Terrakion and Landorus aren't as scary, and my set can live through a Choice Banded Outrage from Haxorus. :D
I love fossil pokemon, he's my favorite.

I've found armaldo makes a great physical wall in synergy with the rest of my team. He's neutral to ground and fighting, so Terrakion and Landorus aren't as scary, and my set can live through a Choice Banded Outrage from Haxorus. :D
I love fossil pokemon, he's my favorite.
Armaldo is pretty epic, and so is Cradily. :3 Bastiodon and Rampardos were both letdowns with Bastiodon's typing and Rampardos's god-awful speed. Now that Omastar's got Shell Smash, it's turned into a monster, and Kabutops is epic with its' Swift Swim, while Aerodactyl is a frail, speedy demon. Archeops is a letdown with its' horrible ability, Defeatist, and Carracosta is alright, but its' typing is common. So all in all, the best are the Gen 1 fossils and the Gen 3 fossils.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)