SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

This Hydriegon model looks so fucking scary. They really went out of their way to make these look good.
Yeah they added more depth to all of the new models. They were going for a Cel Shaded look before this so many mons were lacking facial details, had 2d eyes and 2d mouths. With the graphical style change, they seem to have taken the old models, gave them more contours on their faces, which makes a lot of them, like Charizard, look more fearsome.

On a side note I wonder if often "mocked" in-battle animations like Salamence got changed or not.

I mean regular Mence not Protomence. Apparently ones like Ursaring and Heracross changed so they have altered some idle animations.

On a side note I wonder if often "mocked" in-battle animations like Salamence got changed or not.

I mean regular Mence not Protomence. Apparently ones like Ursaring and Heracross changed so they have altered some idle animations.
iirc someone on Twitter or Reddit said Mence stands on the ground.

there's a picture of it outside on the overworld standing, but it's not 100% proof. Many flying Pokemon sit on the ground when you bring them out in Amie/Campsite/etc. (see Tropius)

Last edited:
Does someone has a paste/doc with all new items AND their entries, side to side?
I don't think so but I can make one. Now that Centro actually 1) credited me 2) linked my sheet I might as well do as much as I can on the one sheet

Has anyone grabbed dex shape / colour? They're my favourite misc data

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAQLLg60Y036EQYHtz0PjCBLEYcLgy6mhjsaUDxiSFY/edit#gid=0

Added Egg Groups and Regional Dex # to this. Might add other stats too though there's other sheets with that that already look pretty so I might not bother

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Tiering Contributor
I don't think so but I can make one. Now that Centro actually 1) credited me 2) linked my sheet I might as well do as much as I can on the one sheet

Has anyone grabbed dex shape / colour? They're my favourite misc data

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MAQLLg60Y036EQYHtz0PjCBLEYcLgy6mhjsaUDxiSFY/edit#gid=0

Added Egg Groups and Regional Dex # to this. Might add other stats too though there's other sheets with that that already look pretty so I might not bother
I already have the Item Sheet, so whenever you have the Data, fill me up :blobthumbsup:

I’m pretty sure most of the non bird flyers are grounded. And a lot of them actually have both, for example Roaring Moon has both a grounded and flying battle animation. Depends on the in game context, so I imagine Salamence might be the same.

Well, that is positive to hear.
I havent found any at all though, albeith we only looked around for a few hours, and admittedly my friend has the habit of wasting far too much time in useless stuff so I didn't get to check that many raids.

May fly around a bit more tomorrow.

However I am a bit skeptical of "easily beating the 6-7 star raids" alone, unless having pokemon at lvl 100 makes the AI able to deal enough damage to... not die for one, as player damage alone doesn't quite feel enough at lvl 80ish.
It may be more on the "possible" than "easy" side at least. I haven't found many other anecdotes but someone on 4chan mentioned the 6 star raid spawning after clearing out level 5 raids on the map, fighting a level 75 Ground Sylveon and only beating it with choiced max investment move spam from Meowscarada. I haven't seen anything about 7 stars, so they may have just been removed because of that HP bug Khu mentioned.
1668377174960.png

1668377306131.png

1668377300022.png

Also the shiny egg thing was just someone putting a picnic on top of a glowing wild tera pokemon.
1668376819044.png
1668376883036.png
1668376872904.png
1668376860996.png

It may be more on the "possible" than "easy" side at least. I haven't found many other anecdotes but someone on 4chan mentioned the 6 star raid spawning after clearing out level 5 raids on the map, fighting a level 75 Ground Sylveon and only beating it with choiced max investment move spam from Meowscarada. I haven't seen anything about 7 stars, so they may have just been removed because of that HP bug Khu mentioned.
View attachment 465186
View attachment 465188
View attachment 465187
Also the shiny egg thing was just someone putting a picnic on top of a glowing wild tera pokemon.
View attachment 465179View attachment 465182View attachment 465181View attachment 465180
The fayries were extra mischievous on this day.... :psyangry:

I believe so, and Mints are found all across the overworld in this game to my understanding.
Also that, though they're honestly fairly uncommon in that regard.
Large majority of the stuff you find on ground are pokeballs, potions, berryes, and cooking material. Occasionally you can find stuff like Ethers, Mints, and actual battle items.

The "yellow pokeballs" are generally TMs from what I noticed, and you can also find TMs you are not able to craft yet this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)