Seaking

• access to Lightning Rod, granting immunity from Electric-type attacks + a move pool to hit most switchins for good dmg gives it a noteworthy niche
  • ability to counter and stop the momentum of Rotom-F, Zebstrika, and Electrode’s Volt Switch without much consequence
  • checks Water-types that rely on Hidden Power Electric as coverage, such as Floatzel and Politoed
  • underwheliming stats when compared to other available Water-types
  • ko'd by many strong physical attackers that have no issue outspeeding seaking
(pretty much just paraphrased the previous overveiw....really couldnt say it better aside from including some things we thought were bad then and are viable now+ listed rotom-f before zeb due to relevance etc)

[SET]
name: Utility
move 1: Waterfall
move 2: Megahorn
move 3: Knock Off
move 4: Facade
item: Leftovers
ability: Lightning Rod
nature: Adamant
evs: 112 HP / 200 Atk / 124 SpD / 72 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Describe what the moves on the set do.

Set Details
========

Describe the other aspects of the set such as what the EVs do and nature/item.

Usage Tips
========

Describe how to use the Pokemon in question.

Team Options
========

Describe some teammates that would be a good idea to pair with this Pokemon.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

List some options for the Pokemon user that are plausible but not always recommended due to either being not consistent enough or too outclassed by other Pokemon in the metagame.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Insert Threat Here**: Describe why the Pokemon is a threat.

Last edited:
hi please don't delete threads in c&c, i think there's some policy against it. you're not supposed to post blank skeletons but if you do it's not like deleting this helps anything, just make the analysis from here.

sigh, dundies told me to post skeletons and galbia told me to delete....someone lead me correctly pls

yeh, working on it today man...was discussing spreads and 4th slot fillers with galb last night, getting on this, sorry, busy weekend for me...

Reactions: g

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)