Shiny Dogs outside of Japan

I find it interesting that it's being advertised as "Shiny Suicune". "Shiny" Pokemon is a fan-made term, like "IVs". But I guess there aren't many alternatives, like "alternate colored".

Just wanted to confirm that Raikou's event is available on wifi in America as of right now (got mine after missing the Gamestop event).

Just wanted to confirm that Raikou's event is available on wifi in America as of right now (got mine after missing the Gamestop event).
I'm just confirming that the shiny Raikou is also available in Canada right now for those (like myself) who missed the GameStop event.
Now I have all three! ^_^

Thanks to Darkblader for the above post, or I never would have thought to try to get it via Nintendo wi-fi from home! ;D

That's so much more awesome than GAMESTP. Gotta re-do my dogs now.

Darnit, you can't get them again if you already got the GameStop ones :/

Anyone can help me with this?

Ok, so I have the shiny Raikou wondercard from Gamestop on my Platinum. I tried downloading the WiFi one but it told me that I couldn't get because I already had it. So I wanted to know that if I obtained the Gamestop one from the green guy and then erased the wondercard would I then be able to get the other shiny Raikou? I wanted to ask before I tried it other wise I would screw up my chance to reset for a good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)