Shoddy Uber Team.

This is my first attempt at a real ubers team. I have found some big success with it, especially my most unique Groudon. I really have problems with anything more stall oriented, and IggyBot went through it with not too much trouble.

THE TEAM:

Jeff Cross (Groudon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Earthquake
- Overheat
- Dragon Claw
- Thunder Wave

This thing is AMAZING (especially when no one sees it coming). It has gone through 2-3 pokes before it is stopped, sometimes even taking down the majority of a team. It is a great opener overall and is crucial to one of my more interesting strategies.

Mewtwo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 36 HP/220 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Aura Sphere
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam

SpecsMewtwo. It is pretty beastly. I went with more speed than in the analysis just in case I face another one using the standard spread.

Jumpluff (M) @ Brightpowder
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute
- Reflect

Yeah, I know. You are thinking "What the fuck?!" right now, but if you underestimate this thing, you will be in for a hard time. With Chlorophyll, this thing outspeeds just about everything. It can get a fast sleep, set up a sub, and then start seeding liberally. Reflect is a last ditch right before death.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Explosion
- Ice Punch
- Toxic
- ???

This thing is to help prevent status and to Toxic any threatening walls I may encounter. Ice Punch for dragons and the occaisional Celebi. Safeguard is useful, but I rarely get a chance to set it up.

Dialga @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/4 SAtk/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Aura Sphere

After the failure of Rayquazza on all levels, I decided to bring this beast in. I like the SR support it provides, and no one can predict its set once the opponent sees that.

Latias (F) @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 116 HP/20 Def/196 Spd/176 SAtk
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Grass Knot
- Wish
- Protect

Taking Sovereign's suggestion to get some recovery. I really dislike its defensive typing on this team, so if this fails, I will try out WishJirachi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. Rate away. The uber metagame is really better than OU in my opinion. Any comments would be very appreciated.

Changes in Bold.

why does jumpluff not have an item? give it leftovers to get even more HP back with leech seed. also, what's the point of giving it a +atk nature if it doesn't have any attacks? use timid or jolly for even more speed.

I think I have to say this to every rmt I come across: your team has next to 0 recovery potential. Blissey is the only thing that can regain its hp, and jumpluff is just a ohko target.

No point of having safeguard on registeel.
Dragon claw > shadow claw on groudon, and also why does it have to be hasty? You can't just make it lonely? The groudon loses to kyogre leads and other groudons.

Sorry about Jumpluff I overlooked it when I was making the team :/. That is fixed. And Shadow Claw is better because it allows me to hit the Lati's and cocky Deoxys. If not Safeguard, what do you suggest?

Shadow Claw is better because it allows me to hit the Lati's and cocky Deoxys
umm... Dragon Claw also hits the lati@s twins supereffective and the only deoxys who isn't ohko'd by it is deoxys-d, who is rarely ever seen. It's generally the better choice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)