Shopping Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a good gift for my girlfriend(thankfully she loves video games), awhile ago she said that she was looking at a hot topic bag that had zelda stuff on it. With hot topic dot com's bad sreach engine it's hard to tell but I don't think that they have the bag anymore. would someone know were I could find something like this?

uhhhh lol. You can always go into Hot Topic at your local mall and ask the manager or whomever if they still carry it. But let me give you some advice, get her something that she wouldn't expect for her birthday. Like ,the bag (if you can get it) and something else she would never have asked for. It'll make her happy =)

But let me give you some advice, get her something that she wouldn't expect for her birthday. Like ,the bag (if you can get it) and something else she would never have asked for. It'll make her happy =)
Oh trust me I know this. I got her a ring for Christmas and made it look like another kind of thing(underwear atcually). I plan to put something inside of the bag so that she find it the first time she uses it. She said herself that they don't have the bags in store any more and i live in New Hampshire so there aren't many shopping choices that are that easy to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)