Signups for QUARANTINE Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be a basic mafia with 26 players, no more no less. If you sign up, please, state what priority player you are so that the mods will have an easier time randomizing everything. Lying about your priority will result in your dismissal from the game, so please be honest. Most likely all priority 1 players will be let in to the game and the remaining priority 2 players will be randomized for however many spots are left over.

Approved by: AvatarST and Shiv

I will be reserving some spots for some players though I do not know if I will be using the whole 7.

A list of rules for the game as follows:
1. Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
2. The game will start on Day 1. On Day 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players (unless you are mafia and on the same team).
3. Days will last either 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
4. Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
5. All pms should be sent to blue_light.
6. If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
7. No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
8. You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
9. I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
10. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
11. The basic template of the priorities of this game is martyr>hook>bodyguard>inspect>thief>kill>item giving.
12. You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
13. If you wish to change your vote during a lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
14. Unless notified beforehand, every player in the game must send in a pm to blue_light or post in the thread day/night cycle. Failure to follow this rule will result in you being godsubbed out. If you have any problems with this rule, notify me immediately.
15. If a player ever vanishes they are effectively dead in the game, unless otherwise notified.

For the new players that do not have IRC I highly encourage you to get it otherwise you will basically be playing blind. Here is a link http://www.smogon.com/irc/mirc_tutorial for how to set it up. If you still have any questions on how to set it up pm me. I do not have a mac so I do not know if mIRC is compatible with it or not. If you cannot download mIRC there are other options for you to use.

Players So Far (Divided By Priorities):
12 Priority 1s
LonelyNess
Fishin
Arcticblast
CardsOfTheHeart
TehPiplupMan
Joatmon
Jedil
Lesm46
Hobo Joe
Stoo
Fishy
Lady Platina

17 Priority 2s
Pyromanic
Macle
Gmax
Phantasia
assassinfred
Earthworm
Thorns
Toothache
Serenity
Veedrock
matty
SikhAssassin
CyzirVisheen
Bass
Hipmonlee
Jimbo
Annihilator Zero

So if you are not currently in a game you are a Priority 1 player.
If you are already in a game or died/subbed out after Night 1 of a mafia game then you are a Priority 2 player.
Please put those in your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)