Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that the hidden power type is based on your ivs not who you transform into's, also tri attack is not nearly silly enough to be notable.
I was not aware of this, however both sets are still rather silly. Tri attack offers absolutely nothing for hydregion, and greninja not having dark pulse is silly

Whoops, wasn't paying attention. Good catch.
Heh, thanks.

So I'm trying out my new rain team, and I can't tell you how many times people have tried to use water- type moves on my Toxicroak.

I mean, not all Toxicroak sets have Dry Skin, but considering the fact that she's on my rain team, it's pretty silly to assume that I'd be running a Toxicroak set without it. Also, someone just tried to Aqua Jet me with his Azumarill after I had been healing in the rain for four straight turns. There's no goddamn excuse for that.

The Greninja's moves are all legit. Extrasensory lets you 2HKO Mega Venusaur.
I would like to point out that it wasn't life orb.

252 SpA Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 144-170 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO where's you're 2HKO now. Also, you guys are assuming that I'm hating on Extrasensory, when did I say that was wrong? And for the record, dark pulse, in my opinion is almost always better than most hidden power types.

Karxrida

Eventide
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would like to point out that it wasn't life orb.

252 SpA Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 144-170 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO where's you're 2HKO now. Also, you guys are assuming that I'm hating on Extrasensory, when did I say that was wrong? And for the record, dark pulse, in my opinion is almost always better than most hidden power types.
It could have been holding Expert Belt. Expert Belt Greninja beats Scarf Garchomp without Outrage, while Life Orb will survive the Earthquake then kill itself with LO recoil. Also, STAB on everything + decent Super Effective coverage justifies an Expert Belt.

252 SpA Expert Belt Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 173-204 (47.5 - 56%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO (Guaranteed after SR).

Also, for no item:
252 SpA Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 144-170 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- 31.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

It could have been holding Expert Belt. Expert Belt Greninja beats Scarf Garchomp without Outrage, while Life Orb will survive the Earthquake then kill itself with LO recoil. Also, STAB on everything + decent Super Effective coverage justifies an Expert Belt.

252 SpA Expert Belt Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 173-204 (47.5 - 56%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO (Guaranteed after SR).

Also, for no item:
252 SpA Protean Greninja Extrasensory vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 144-170 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- 31.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
That's stealth rock damage which shouldn't really count. But even at that, it STILL isn't a 2HKO because of leech seed or giga drain. If leech seed is up, you can't beat it. The only way to kill it is to catch it on the switch. But people are gonna switch out if they take an Extrasensory anyways. I'm not saying its a bad move, though. You are straying from the true reason that it was silly, which was HP dark, which turns out to be false.

To be honest, this thing can 2HKO Chansey with Specs and sun.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Sun: 375-442 (53.2 - 62.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
How about Suicune???
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune in Sun: 260-306 (64.3 - 75.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Suicune in Sun: 210-248 (51.9 - 61.3%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Because I like calculating, I'll ad a double resist.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Magcargo in Sun: 122-144 (40.1 - 47.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Really, fighting against Specs 'zard is just painfull. And Solar Beam can be easily used on Nukezard.(Instabile and requiers preperation, but it comes in like a wrecking ball). THAT DOSENT JUSTIFY THE HYPERBEAM OR INFERNO THOUGHT.
It is propabley not worth the effort, but it 2HKOs Chansey.
Okay, I can see your point, but Megazard Y exists. Much less risky and can fit on most teams just fine. And I love how you use Magcargo for the quad resist XD
Shuckle is in the viability ranking at B-. Syncronize Espy still sucks.
So is Galvantula, which is faster, hits harder, and is a electric tarantula. And yeah, Synch Espy still sucks.

To be honest, this thing can 2HKO Chansey with Specs and sun.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Sun: 375-442 (53.2 - 62.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
How about Suicune???
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune in Sun: 260-306 (64.3 - 75.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Suicune in Sun: 210-248 (51.9 - 61.3%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Because I like calculating, I'll ad a double resist.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Solar Power Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Magcargo in Sun: 122-144 (40.1 - 47.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Really, fighting against Specs 'zard is just painfull. And Solar Beam can be easily used on Nukezard.(Instabile and requiers preperation, but it comes in like a wrecking ball). THAT DOSENT JUSTIFY THE HYPERBEAM OR INFERNO THOUGHT.
It is propabley not worth the effort, but it 2HKOs Chansey.

Shuckle is in the viability ranking at B-. Syncronize Espy still sucks.
that applies to all specs users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)