Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

Ok here's a lil suspect list of mine, it has some updates in it:

DLE: same stuff + revealing his whisper as a Rock video, which is either a waste of a whisper or just covering for mafia identity

Cancerous: same stuff + maybe afk all of a sudden

MoodyCloud: Takes a shit load of time to answer my whisper (which was revealed in post 78 btw), noting that I had to point out in public that he never answered to make him answer in public, which he didn't have to do since he had one whisper left (odd). Plus, he approved DLE's whisper publication but not mine (again, odd). Furthermore, like everyone else, he knew that I intended to lynch Cancerous and that I didn't actually do it in order to not put more attention on me. One real day later, he does the unlynch-lynch kinda nonsense with XnadrojX, which completely caught me off-guard. It might have been an attempt to distract me from lynching Cancerous, idk, but if he did, it worked, because XnadrojX died, not Cancerous. I also blame myself on this part because that was very stupid of myself to not see that.

So yeah guys, I'm down focusing these guys, they're the most likely to be the two mafs this game.

And sorry for my misplay, won't happen again... :(
"Cancerous : same stuff" meaning what ?? sending a video in whisper ? I'm confused
As for me I did not know what to think of your whisper and wasn't terribly interested in responding to it seriously because it was like "I don't dare vote, the mafia might vote me if I do, also do you think DLE is maf", nothing to warrant using up my last whisper of the day to be honest.

I voted xnadrojx because he seemed to be taking a backseat and telling Knights how town should be behaving instead of applying any of that advice himself, then deadline came like 3 hours earlier than I thought it would and since nobody actually did ANYTHING (including xnadrojx saving himself by claiming) between my vote and deadline well guess what happened ?

Some reason indeed. Not gonna tell you tho

Didn't realize deadline was called early, that was bogus. 3 hours are waaaaay too early

Also the only interaction between xandroid and koc is one line about RVS. Elaborate me how this fits into your reasoning logic about telling who how to behave what

/vote extension

Yeah but asking questions regarding lynches in RVS for discussion doesn't really generate discussion.

Like, I'd assume we'd be generating discussion once everyone has thrown out their RVS vote and start pressuring people and stuff, but some people aren't really online.

Vote KnightsOfCydonia
Then talk about the stuff? It doesn't make sense to claim that you have things to say but not say it, it helps no one.

Lynch Exene
This is what I'm referring to

I don't know what Exene is trying to gain by asking to be lynched, but I'm not as inclined to give him town points for that as much as the rest of you are. They're still a townread now though, but the fact that they had to be prompted puts me off a little...

I don't like how Toni's just... doing nothing really. Like they quote Exene and say "you're reading too deeply" without doing anything else.

Vote leonard

I say we pressure a bunch of inactives
This also looked like low key noncommittal shade slinging since he didn't vote any of the people mentioned and defaulted to openly voting a random "inactive" (who wasn't even the biggest offender in that respect) but yeah that did not turn out great

Moodycloud, Cancerous, Da Letter El, Tonithetourguide, Leonard, Hitmonleet voted for extension, among them only DLE and Leonard did not vote.

KoC, Itzviper and Exene did not vote in the lynch nor signal involvement by voting for extension
Just saying, not using your vote is not a good look

Ok, now I got plenty more reasons to lynch Moody now lol, but he's possibly gonna be hammered so I'll wait until someone else requests it.

Allow me, Moody, to explain everything you asked me a bit later, I have to do irl stuff as well.

Moody and Cancerous look like enemies though. So there's a possibility that one of them isn't scum. Which can suggest that DLE is the most likely to be scum as of now. I suggest DLE as d3 lynch.

Unless Moody and Cancerous are making themselves look like enemies in order to save one of them from maf suspicion. Although the d1 lynch from Cancerous to Moody is a good motive against that, especially since it's been made in the beginning of d1.

Last edited:
there is a lot of shitposts and filler posts here, not much good discussion

town leaning on Moody for keeping activity and actively wanting to help town but unless I missed something he did not answer the questions about the whispers which is a little sus

I want to know what XnadrojX whispered to Toni as he has flipped now and it may be important

I dislike how cancerous and dle have been playing up until now but not scum reading them, hope they contribute more (not like im one to talk tho..)

KoC, Itzviper and Exene did not vote in the lynch nor signal involvement by voting for extension
Just saying, not using your vote is not a good look
1) There were already six extension votes.
2) I'd like to think we've played anough games together for you to have a sense of my playstyle. Hindsight-driven solving means I'm gonna flounder (and in past games, get prodded into doing so little as make surface reads on every player) in D1. and also you can blame Resi for talking me into downloading TF2

I want to know what XnadrojX whispered to Toni as he has flipped now and it may be important
My given how Xan had Toni as his green check, my guess is something along the lines of "why are you voting me" or "get your vote off me".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)