Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm trying to breed for a bulky swords dance Mega Scizor, and I need a male adamant Scizor with Bullet Punch and Roost. I realize that's kind of a stiff request, but I'm willing to trade any combination of Froakie, Fenniken, Riolu, Clauncher or Inkay with either Suction Cups and/or Contrary. PM me if your intrested.

i'm thinking about making a trade thread does any body have any tips
† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Looking for a Chespin.

Also wondering how to transfer pokemon from black -> X. Does anyone know? I just beat the elite four.

I don't know how to convert that. I found this: 194 HP / 152 Attack / 115 Defense / 166 Special Attack / 98 Special Defense / 119 Speed level 50. Rash nature. Any good?
Use this: http://honko.byethost8.com/manly_calc.html

Do not forget the nature!

The IVs are roughly:
16 - 17 HP
6 - 7 Atk
30 - 31 Def
30 - 31 SAtk
12 - 13 SDef
30 - 31 Spe

We have heard the rumor that the title legendaries are often generated with good IVs. How many tries have you need for that?

Last edited:
Looking for a Chespin.

Also wondering how to transfer pokemon from black -> X. Does anyone know? I just beat the elite four.
You need to wait until 27th December 2013 until the PokeBank (which includes the Poke Transfer app) is released in the Nintendo 3DS E-Shop.
Japanese Players get it 2 days earlier on 25th December 2013.

We have heard the rumor that the title legendaries are often generated with good IVs. How many tries have you need for that?
I did some calculations, and my Xerneas has roughly 16/13/17/30/30/31

That was on my first try catching it, so I'm pretty sure we're guaranteed at least 3 near max IVs.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Really? For Mewtwo as well?
Has this actually been verified?
Yes, drcossack confirmed it.
Wow, is there a basic formula to work out IV's from base stats of the legends in XY?
The base stats for the cover legends are 126/131/95/131/98/99, which comes out to:

201/151 (166+)/115 (126+)/151 (166+)/118 (129+)/119 (130+) at level 50.

Hey again guys, can someone help me evolve my Scyther? I'm willing to give a Froakie, or any Pokemon X exclusives for your help. (except for Xerneas)
PM me if your intrested.

Has Poliwrath gained anything groundbreaking in gen 6? Been searching, but so little information is available at the moment.

Use this: http://honko.byethost8.com/manly_calc.html

Do not forget the nature!

The IVs are roughly:
16 - 17 HP
6 - 7 Atk
30 - 31 Def
30 - 31 SAtk
12 - 13 SDef
30 - 31 Spe

You have the attack wrong; mine is four flawless, it's why I kept:
16 - 17 HP
30 - 31 Atk
30 - 31 Def
30 - 31 SAtk
12 - 13 SDef
30 - 31 Spe

You gave the attack for an Adamant one and mine is Rash.

Also, I can't believe we have to wait until christmas for pokemon transporter. Oh well.

i'm thinking about making 5th gen trade thread any tips just pm me or message here

dont bother, basically trades are usseless since theres a lot of "free shit" and "a lot of fully redis shit"

so the people who can easily rng on 3 gen/4gen and 5 gen can make his own pokes since the 95% of the threads are full of redis garbage wich makes trading a waste of time.

also don't spam the thread the reason you dont get answer is because nobody want trade threads anymore but when the VGC tournament comes they would be here begging for free shit

true story

Hey again guys, can someone help me evolve my Scyther? I'm willing to give a Froakie, or any Pokemon X exclusives for your help. (except for Xerneas)
PM me if your intrested.
Where do you find Scyther in Pokemon X? Also, I'm looking for a Chespin. I can offer Froakie/Fennekin/Eevee/Charmander/Tyrunt eggs or Maybe a ditto if you ask me nicely.

Got my Chespin and found Scyther. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys!
I would need a female hidden ability poliwag and female hidden ability lapras on pokemon white. Not RNG'd please. Message me if you have one, and I'll offer you something. I can offer most starters.

Hey guys, I need a female Froakie/Frogadier with Protean. If you have one your willing to trade, or if you know that your Friend Safari yields one then PM me.

Also, I'm still looking for someone to help me evolve my Scyther.

Edit: Got my Scizor :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)