Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Panda (Giveaway) Time!

After hatching my competitive Pacham, along with a somewhat viable shiny one, I'm going to be giving away my remaining 5IV spitbacks!
They will all come in a Dusk Ball, are Adamant, and are nicknamed "Pandamonium" and have four egg moves: Quick Guard, Foul Play, Storm Throw, and Me First. This giveaway will run until either all are gone or interest fades. First come, first served!

x1 M|Iron Fist|x/31/31/31/31/31
x3 M|Mold Breaker|x/31/31/31/31/31
x2 M|Scrappy|x/31/31/31/31/31
x1 M|Iron Fist|31/x/31/31/31/31
x1 M|Mold Breaker|31/x/31/31/31/31
x1 M|Scrappy|31/x/31/31/31/31
x1 M|Iron Fist|31/31/31/31/31/x

x1 F|Iron Fist|x/31/31/31/31/31
x3 F|Scrappy|x/31/31/31/31/31 *Note that one of these is Lvl 34 - used solely for breeding. It has no EVS and all egg moves can be relearned
x1 F|Scrappy|31/x/31/31/31/31
x1 F|Mold Breaker|31/31/x/31/31/31
x1 F|Scrappy|31/31/x/31/31/31
x1 F|Scrappy|31/31/31/31/x/31
x1 F|Mold Breaker|31/31/31/31/31/x
x1 F|Scrappy|31/31/31/31/31/x

ONLY PM/VM me if you are interested, as in accordance with the rules. Do NOT ask for one on this thread!

This is a giveaway, so you do not have to trade me anything of value. However, 4IV+ 'mons and/or special ball females are always appreciated :)

Last edited:
Zapdos - #145 (Timid) : 20 - 21 / 26 - 27 / 10 / 31 / 31 / 31

+Hidden Power Ice

Keep or toss? Been resetting this bastard for over a month now.
That defense is super low, so I would try again, but considering you are going for Hidden Power I would think a bit beforehand. Like you said, seems like it would take a long time to get one of those.

Did anyone here actually manage to get a solid Timid HP Ice Zapdos? Might be quicker if I just trade for it...

Kalos-caught of course

Moderator edit: Please don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a Rotom? can be any nature.(doesn't have to be perfect IV but would greatly appreciate if you have any 4-5IVs left over from your own breeding) but if anything prefer bold nature. I don't have much to offer D: but I have a nice diggersby safari :D

Does anyone have a Rotom? can be any nature.(doesn't have to be perfect IV but would greatly appreciate if you have any 4-5IVs left over from your own breeding) but if anything prefer bold nature. I don't have much to offer D: but I have a nice diggersby safari :D
I got a Bold Rotom with x/x/31/31/x/31 in a Pokeball from December.

I've added you.

I'll be online in a sec.

Last edited:
hi guys what is the best method for breeding?i normally hatch them as I receive them,or is it better to collect and deposit the eggs ,then hatch them?

So how do I get the right people with the right TSV to hatch my egg?

I need someone with these TSV's:

Please let me know! :)

You have Soul Silver, RNG abuse one. :) Easy as it can be, I will teach you if you don't know how that works.
Oh, I have tuckloads of RNGed Timid Zapdoses in my gen V and IV games already.

I'm resetting for Kalos one mostly for future tournament use, those are pretty much guaranteed to be restricted to Kalos native Pokemon only.

hi guys what is the best method for breeding?i normally hatch them as I receive them,or is it better to collect and deposit the eggs ,then hatch them?
If doing standard breeding, it is better to just get the 5, hatch them, deposit and repeat.

If you just mean when/where to hatch eggs, typically I get a batch of 5 and then use the Hatching O-Power, go check IV's, and repeat. (I just ride my bike up and down Route 7)
I believe some people like to take their eggs to the center of Lumoise and put something in the circle pad so they can do something else while breeding.
Oh if that's true, I quit Pokémon.
Well, uhh... Bye? Cause that's typically how tournaments are held as far as I'm aware. At least the Official VGC ones anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I'm just doing a simple breed, like breeding two same 5 IVs together for another 5 IV, I usually just fill my party with eggs (5), then turn on my hatch power and hope for the best. If I don't get it, then I just try again. It usually doesn't take more than 3 batches, and I usually get it in the first one.

If I'm doing a complex breed, say for like a 5 IV 12.5% female, or breeding two 4 IVs in hopes for a 5 IV, then I usually fill a box of eggs, being careful to lay them out in the order received. Then, I got back and take all the eggs that were in my 6th party slot (which would normally be the last to hatch) and hatch them together. I then do that for the eggs that were in my 5th party slot, and the 4th party slot. Having exhausted all my hatch powers, I then go back and hatch the eggs in my 2nd and 3rd part slot. Boom. All eggs hatched.

THis saves a little bit of time, and helps to make the most use out of your hatching powers. But, there are plenty of other methods that require less or more attention, and are better for different situations.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If doing standard breeding, it is better to just get the 5, hatch them, deposit and repeat.
If you deposit eggs right after you receive them, then hatch when you've obtained five, you can use your hatch powers to maximum effect, but otherwise, it's easier to just hatch five right from your party.

If you deposit eggs right after you receive them, then hatch when you've obtained five, you can use your hatch powers to maximum effect, but otherwise, it's easier to just hatch five right from your party.
Why would you not just keep them in your party 'til you get 5?
Then the earlier ones get some extra steps in before you use the O-Power from biking that you have to do anyways. Or is there a reason I'm missing?
That's just f.. ridiculous, I wasted hunderds of hours on getting perfect Pokémon, and now I can't use them anymore? :') Screw VGC.
Well, you don't have to play VGC. I believe Nintendo does it to balance it for newer people that only have this gen.

I'm looking for Female HA Excadrills, one caught in Nest Ball and one caught in Repeat Ball. IVs don't matter, but would be nice. Catching them from a friend safari would be perfect.

Here's what I have available right now:
Timid Male Riolu w/ Steadfast (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Crunch, High Jump Kick, Luxury Ball x5
Timid Male Riolu w/ Inner Focus (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Egg Moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch, Crunch, High Jump Kick, Luxury Ball x1
Adamant Female Axew w/ Mold Breaker (31/31/31/xx/31/31) No Good Egg Moves, Poke Ball x1
Adamant Male Shuppet w/ Frisk (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Dusk Ball x1
Adamant Female Shuppet w/ Frisk (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Dusk Ball x1
Adamant Male Shuppet w/ Insomnia (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Dusk Ball x3
Timid Male Eevee w/ Anticipation (31/xx/31/31/31/31) No Egg Moves, Luxury Ball x1
Several 5IV Smeargles w/ various natures, Quick Ball

I can breed others, but that would take time, and I don't like wasting other people's time. If you can help, PM me. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)