Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity (I don't want one; I'd prefer to get one the hard way), is there a reason that people don't trade starf and lansat berries here? Once you have one, you can breed more of them, so I would have thought that people would use them to increase the values of their trades.

Out of curiosity (I don't want one; I'd prefer to get one the hard way), is there a reason that people don't trade starf and lansat berries here? Once you have one, you can breed more of them, so I would have thought that people would use them to increase the values of their trades.
They're out there, you just need to look. I have them but I don't have an items section in my thread (feel free to PM an offer).

I know starf takes an extremely long time to harvest. I believe about 5 days which is why people dont give em up so easy

I just wondertraded one of each...did you get it? :)

I can give you a Starf for free when this batch is done and if you're willing too wait :) as for the Lansat I don't have one :c

Nerina's Special Giveaway #1 -- Part II
This giveaway is inspired by thiagodd's giveaway :3

How it works -- Every week on Sunday, I will be taking a breeding request from someone who considers themselves new to competitive stuff.
I don't have a strict definition for it, just if you feel like you qualify, then feel free :)
Request any breedable Pokemon and let me know what nature, Egg Moves, etc you want.
I will be breeding a bunch of them and distribute them for everyone the following Saturday, one per person.
I will be saving one for the person who made the request as well.
The first person who asks for each Pokemon will receive the stated item along with the Pokemon

Details and progress will be in post #6 of my thread.​

Today is Saturday for me, so Pokemon I'm currently giving away:
Starly @ Choice Band

Reckless
Adamant / Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Double-Edge, Pursuit, Uproar
Stock: Lux Ball Adamant - 1F 2M 1M
Lux Ball Jolly - 2M
Dream Ball Jolly - 1F 3M
Also got a ton of them without HA

Electrike @ Manectite

Minus / Lightningrod / Static
Timid
31/even/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Electro Ball
Stock: Lux Ball Minus - 1M
Lux Ball Lightning Rod - 1M
Quick Ball Minus - 3M 2M, one male without HP Ice (regular 5IV)
Quick Ball Static - 1F
Quick Ball Lightning Rod - Coming up ^^

If you want one, leave a profile message or send a PM :)
Don't worry if what you want isn't in stock, I am happy to breed more :) Just let me know what you'd like.
No longer breeding any more of these guys.

Special Thanks: Gonzo206, channy64, Winterskiss for Ditto with HP spread and original parent :3
- crazy_man : Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike (traded)
- Hirshey : Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike
- zero2exe : Female Dream Ball Starly
- type2 : Female Lux Ball Lightningrod Electrike
- Omarcito : Male Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike (ready)
- Lady Valkyrie : Female Quick Ball Lightningrod Electrike

Last edited:
I know starf takes an extremely long time to harvest. I believe about 5 days which is why people dont give em up so easy
I can give you a Starf for free when this batch is done and if you're willing too wait :) as for the Lansat I don't have one :c
They're out there, you just need to look. I have them but I don't have an items section in my thread (feel free to PM an offer).
I just wondertraded one of each...did you get it? :)
Woah, who do I reply to first? Um... Clutches and Regi, I appreciate the offers, but I'd prefer to get one the hard way by the battle maison. I didn't get them, Flarg.

Fairy: If I've got the numbers right, then, after the initial startup time to get the first 36 berries (which looks painful), planting 36 berries which take five days to grow with a result of five berries each (remember to use rich mulch!) is the same as receiving one berry per day from each of those 36 plants, giving a total of 36 berries per day. So it shouldn't be that bad.

I think this belongs here not sure I apologize if it doesn't

I'm looking for friend safaris I just beat the elite four and currently only have 1 friend safari I'll take anyone but would really like a Ditto Frogadier and Fletchinder safari also if someone could tell me what my friend safari is thanks in advance

FC: 2165 7125 3891

Also one last question whats the importance of Pokemon in specific pokeballs?

I'm upping my offer, If anyone can get me THIS Ditto (It's free to download from Pokecheck and agonist says its legal, I just lack the neccesary hardware to do so.)

I will give them this Treecko:

Lv. 1
Jolly
Unburden
31/31/25/26/1/31

AND
any thing, and however many things from my thread you might want

I'm upping my offer, If anyone can get me THIS Ditto (It's free to download from Pokecheck and agonist says its legal, I just lack the neccesary hardware to do so.)

Lv. 1
Jolly
Unburden
31/31/25/26/1/31

AND
Is there any reason you want that one specifically?

I'm looking for friend safaris I just beat the elite four and currently only have 1 friend safari I'll take anyone but would really like a Ditto Frogadier and Fletchinder safari also if someone could tell me what my friend safari is thanks in advance

Aesthetics, it's all aesthetics (and friendship for Lux and [maybe?] Friend Balls)

Lv. 1
Jolly
Unburden
31/31/25/26/1/31

AND
I can give you my ditto, but I don't want anything in return :P

Yeah, it sucks :/

I don't pretend to know anything of how WiFi services work, but couldn't they simply invest in smaller servers for DPPT and BW2? It's already a severely dropped playerbase using the WiFi, and some people as thiago mentioned will have Pokemon that are simply stuck on 4th gen. Also, many people didn't buy the Pokebank pass, so their Pokemon would be stuck on 5th gen without being able to get traded to someone to transfer. (o wait... that's just one of Nintendo's moneymaking schemes >_<)

The only good thing about WiFi being cut off I can see is that the flow of hacked Pokemon will be cut off (I bet hackers are preparing for the shutdown already though... :[ )
the services are shutting down because gamespy is shutting down, not just cos nintendo don't want to service them anymore.

http://www.nintendo-insider.com/201...behind-nintendo-wi-fi-connection-termination/

that said and imo though, nintendo should man up and cover the difference.

i have fletchinder in mine

as for your question, pokemon go in specific balls, because it's cool and manly to have your pink furret in a matching pink love ball (do not question this)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I was randomly checking serebii when I came across this 6th gen attack Boomburst

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/boomburst.shtml

Ok so a 140 BP sound based move with perfect ACC and no side effects... what's the catch? the limited number of users only? >_<
Also between Noivern and Chatot who would deal the most damage with this move?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So I was randomly checking serebii when I came across this 6th gen attack Boomburst

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/boomburst.shtml

Ok so a 140 BP sound based move with perfect ACC and no side effects... what's the catch? the limited number of users only? >_<
Also between Noivern and Chatot who would deal the most damage with this move?
Dont forget about exploud :3. Between those two, I would say chatot (Because of stab) :3

But exploud wrecks both of those dweebs XD

the services are shutting down because gamespy is shutting down, not just cos nintendo don't want to service them anymore.

http://www.nintendo-insider.com/201...behind-nintendo-wi-fi-connection-termination/

that said and imo though, nintendo should man up and cover the difference.

i have fletchinder in mine

as for your question, pokemon go in specific balls, because it's cool and manly to have your pink furret in a matching pink love ball (do not question this)
Are you willing to give me your FC so i can add you? :P

And don't worry i wont question it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)