Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon man Im not asking for endless advice. I asked originally whether choice band is ok on a set with defog, and since then we've just been discussing Scizor and his viable sets/ options. But ok, maybe Exca isnt worthless with scarf, I just meant on my team hes not a big deal considering I already have extremespped d-dance dragonite, and priority from scizor's insane bulletpunch.

Another question, is Breloom still relevant? Poison Heal vs Technician
Sash lead Breloom is still good. Jolly w/max speed and attack w/Mach Punch, Spore, Bullet Seed, and I forget the fourth slot. It's pretty standard.

Breloom' been rising,lately why are you posting here rather than on the. Ou SQ topic?
Why am I? Why is everyone haha. I only asked if choice band is viable on a set with defog which is a simple question in the simple question forum. Everyone has actively been discussing Scizors battle tactics after my original question. We're all involved in the discussion friend

And yeaa Breloom has surprise factor and a cool type to go with it

Cmon man Im not asking for endless advice. I asked originally whether choice band is ok on a set with defog, and since then we've just been discussing Scizor and his viable sets/ options. But ok, maybe Exca isnt worthless with scarf, I just meant on my team hes not a big deal considering I already have extremespped d-dance dragonite, and priority from scizor's insane bulletpunch.

Another question, is Breloom still relevant? Poison Heal vs Technician
To answer your question, breloom is till relevant with tech, just not used as much much. Back to scarf excadrill. MB adamant scarfed exca is easily one of my favorite mons overall. Kills at least two things per game, and has killed 5 every once in a while. Also, Arhan is right. The battle thread is more help for you now. It's fine to ask a question or 2, but long conversations should be posted over there :]

I've become really interested in MegaAggron recently but I unfortunately have X......does anybody want to trade my TTite for Aggronite? PM if interested please

Why am I? Why is everyone haha. I only asked if choice band is viable on a set with defog which is a simple question in the simple question forum. Everyone has actively been discussing Scizors battle tactics after my original question. We're all involved in the discussion friend

And yeaa Breloom has surprise factor and a cool type to go with it
Well this is trading simple question,not competitive simple question.

Looking for a Female Pyroar with Unnerve, good ivs, and a nice-looking pokeball.

Also, which Pokeball does this lovely lady go inside? I am torn between Love and Premier and inclined to say Love...

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Wow, just accidentally hatched my first decent KB shiny!

Tirtouga

Adamant | Lockie | 60092 | Sturdy | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/30/31 | Untouched | Male
Knock Off | Withdraw | Bide | Water Gun
Full-Redis
Nicknameable

(maybe I have something that'll actually interest .com that's not a spitback now.. then again, probably not >_<)

As a side note, would having the 30 special defence IV compromise it's uses in any way?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Tirtouga

Full-Redis
Nicknameable

(maybe I have something that'll actually interest .com that's not a spitback now.. then again, probably not >_<)

As a side note, would having the 30 special defence IV compromise it's uses in any way?
Nope, I think it'll only be off by 1 point.

Hey does anyone have a rotom w? why do people think he works better with scizor than jolteon besides his type covering scizors weaknesses? doesnt jolteon win with its high speed and massive choice spec attack?

Tirtouga

Full-Redis
Nicknameable

Assuming you don't invest in SPdef then it makes no difference at lvl 50

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hey does anyone have a rotom w? why do people think he works better with scizor than jolteon besides his type covering scizors weaknesses? doesnt jolteon win with its high speed and massive choice spec attack?
http://pokemonshowdown.com/
Instead of asking "Does anyone have [competitive Pokémon]? Is it good? Why is it better than [other competitive Pokémon]" like 3 times per page... try using it.
When I wondered if Greninja was good I went out and killed shit with it. Then it became not so good for me so I tried other stuff until I ironed out what works. Nothing wrong with asking for advice but you do it a bit too much; experience is important.

Anyway... ball for non-shiny Sneasel? I'm leaning towards Luxury

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
http://pokemonshowdown.com/
Instead of asking "Does anyone have [competitive Pokémon]? Is it good? Why is it better than [other competitive Pokémon]" like 3 times per page... try using it.
When I wondered if Greninja was good I went out and killed shit with it. Then it became not so good for me so I tried other stuff until I ironed out what works. Nothing wrong with asking for advice but you do it a bit too much; experience is important.

Anyway... ball for non-shiny Sneasel? I'm leaning towards Luxury
I personally like the idea of Moon Ball Sneasel, but Lux if apricorn balls are out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)