Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
All I need is shiny gallade adamant or jolly 5-6iv with knock off drain and ice punch I'm traded my rarest and famous pokes for this kind of gallade
I'm afraid I don't have a shiny gallade. :( Can I interest you in something else? :)

yeah but it's shiny, and i got it for free so i got no complain :p .
Ok. :) Free shinies are pretty awesome. I was lucky just recently on reddit: I asked for a poke in a giveaway that matched my TSV, and now I have a shiny skrelp! <3

I've been thinking about getting powersaves to check my egg SVs (I've got about half a box waiting and ready to go) and to clone my pokemon.

However, on my pokemon Y version, I really don't want to lose my game data, as I've got the shiny charm and that'd be really time-consuming to duplicate.

So, how easy is powersaves to use for the 2 purposes mentioned above? How likely am I to lose/corrupt all of my game's save data? Are there any other (non-hacking) benefits I can get from using powersaves with my pokemon game?
Thanks! :)
I asked this earlier with no response; I'm hoping with a different group hanging out now, someone'll be able to answer my questions. If no one does, I'll assume the topic is taboo or something, since powersaves is a device that people can also use to cheat.

Wel
I'm afraid I don't have a shiny gallade. :( Can I interest you in something else? :)

Ok. :) Free shinies are pretty awesome. I was lucky just recently on reddit: I asked for a poke in a giveaway that matched my TSV, and now I have a shiny skrelp! <3

I asked this earlier with no response; I'm hoping with a different group hanging out now, someone'll be able to answer my questions. If no one does, I'll assume the topic is taboo or something, since powersaves is a device that people can also use to cheat.
well how about a gts trade able darkrai or celebei I saw a few guys offering for those pokes

Looking for a DITTO with HP ICE . I can offer items from the mansion and pokemons 5 IVS with egg moves .
This is my second time posting something in a forum. srry if i dont this who should be done.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
well how about a gts trade able darkrai or celebei I saw a few guys offering for those pokes
As both of those are event pokemon, they can never be trade-able on GTS, at least to my knowledge.

Either way, I directed you to my trade thread because I was showing you what I actually had available for trade. But, I think I'll find another source for my treecko. Sorry to waste your time. :(

Looking for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid or Modest or Hasty Protean Standard Ev'd Greninja and/or 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant or Jolly Gale Wings Standard Ev'd Talonflame, been a while since I've played pokemon and just got into 6th gen etc. pm me
i have an EV'd one with HP Fire if you're interested.

unfortunately it's in a premier ball..... someone ordered it and never picked it up :/

As both of those are event pokemon, they can never be trade-able on GTS, at least to my knowledge.

Either way, I directed you to my trade thread because I was showing you what I actually had available for trade. But, I think I'll find another source for my treecko. Sorry to waste your time. :(
No sir no waste at all would you happen to be able to get me a adamant 5 iv machamp or machoke even will settle for machop moves include bullet punch knock off fire and ice punch

Looking for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid or Modest or Hasty Protean Standard Ev'd Greninja and/or 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant or Jolly Gale Wings Standard Ev'd Talonflame, been a while since I've played pokemon and just got into 6th gen etc. pm me
I have both pokes already ev trained lvl 100 with great movesets will breed and give you a baby so you can nickname or parents what do you have to offer

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No sir no waste at all would you happen to be able to get me a adamant 5 iv machamp or machoke even will settle for machop moves include bullet punch knock off fire and ice punch
I have both pokes already ev trained lvl 100 with great movesets will breed and give you a baby so you can nickname or parents what do you have to offer
I only really need knock off bullet and ice punch
There's an edit button at the bottom of your first post, please use it x_x

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
sigh 3 pages and still no one can check 3 eggs SVs? Cmon guys
I know how you feel. -.- I have half a box of eggs ready, and I'm at the point where I'm looking into how to do it myself. I'm hoping someone will answer my questions above, but either people here generally don't know, or they don't want to answer in an open thread like this (or maybe they just didn't see the post, lol).

The lack of information makes me afraid to take chances with my game, since I don't want to lose my save data.

I know how you feel. -.- I have half a box of eggs ready, and I'm at the point where I'm looking into how to do it myself. I'm hoping someone will answer my questions above, but either people here generally don't know, or they don't want to answer in an open thread like this (or maybe they just didn't see the post, lol).

The lack of information makes me afraid to take chances with my game, since I don't want to lose my save data.
sorry what was you asking about powersave ? just throw me a pm since we can't discuss it here :)

Esmeya

sigh 3 pages and still no one can check 3 eggs SVs? Cmon guys

Use/set up KeyBv and battle someone to check your own eggs.

I personally would not be inclined to trade 15 Pokemon to check TSV's for someone. The max I usually do is 5. If you want to check multiple boxes of eggs buy a Powersaves. (EnGarde)

Edit: Stupid spelling is stupid.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
sorry what was you asking about powersave ? just throw me a pm since we can't discuss it here :)
Thank you. :)

Use/set up KeyBv and battle someone to check your own eggs.

I personally would not be inclined to trade 15 Pokemon to check TSV's for someone. The max I usually do is 5. If you want to check multiple boxes of eggs buy a Powersaves. (EnGarde)

Edit: Stupid spelling is stupid.
I understand this, which was why I was asking about doing it myself. Though, if 15 eggs using a mass dumper is stretching the limits, asking for help with keyBV definitely is.

Esmeya

Thank you. :)

I understand this, which was why I was asking about doing it myself. Though, if 15 eggs using a mass dumper is stretching the limits, asking for help with keyBV definitely is.
It's not the 15 eggs using mass dumper that's the problem. It's having to trade you for your 15 eggs to check. The KeyBv comment was for Art Vandelay, the Powersaves comment was for you.

I can direct you to what you need via PM though.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
It's not the 15 eggs using mass dumper that's the problem. It's having to trade you for your 15 eggs to check. The KeyBv comment was for Art Vandelay, the Powersaves comment was for you.

I can direct you to what you need via PM though.
Ok, sorry. Yeah, I started with a small number, but as I kept getting good ones (I had a *really* lucky RNG seed for 6IV perfect pokemon 2 days ago), my number kept growing.

Anyways, thank you very much for your response. :)

Ik how you feel don't like to risk

Hi ! Just want a little help to know if this poke is legit :

Seedot

Modest | Fanta | 57094 | Chlorophyll | lvl 1
Classic IV Spread for HP Fire ( still have to check ) | Untouchech | Female
Defog | Nasty Plot | Razor Wind | Bide​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi ! Just want a little help to know if this poke is legit :

Seedot

Modest | Fanta | 57094 | Chlorophyll | lvl 1
Classic IV Spread for HP Fire ( still have to check ) | Untouchech | Female
Defog | Nasty Plot | Razor Wind | Bide​
Wrong thread friend. Try here.
Although if you really want to know, it's possible, no way to check if it was powersaves force-shinified unless you know someone around with the OT Fanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)