Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can breed off of it, kinda gives you a head start rather than starting from fresh
Sometimes things like 12.5% chance females are offered as spitbacks in exchange for 50% perfect females, just to even the cost.
oh ok makes sense.

oh btw tatertot, iv been meaning to post on your emporium but i havent really done so because i was confued about the rules. can you PM me to discuss how they go?

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle, Sun, River, Meadow, Sandstorm, and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining two Vivillon patterns which are Tundra and Elegant, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.

Also trading these for perfect pokemon inside matching balls with egg moves, females preferred.

Name: Kabuto
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Knock off, Rapid Spin
Ability: Weak Armor, Swift Swim, Battle Armor

Have two females and two males available right now, but will have a lot more since im MM for a shiny. Can come with an ability capsule attached.

PM or post on my profile.

I offered a 5 IV Adamant Shiny Sylveon here the other day, and the general consensus is that it would not be a fair trade for a competitive Zapdos.

I know the nature is awful, but I thought a Shiny 5IV poké would be enough for a non-shiny comp. legend. Given that it's not, what can I possibly offer someone for a viable (not necessarily 5 IV, but right nature and relevant IVs) Zapdos?
I realy cannot SR for a legend since my X is my only version and I can't leave my pokés with someone else.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I offered a 5 IV Adamant Shiny Sylveon here the other day, and the general consensus is that it would not be a fair trade for a competitive Zapdos.

I know the nature is awful, but I thought a Shiny 5IV poké would be enough for a non-shiny comp. legend. Given that it's not, what can I possibly offer someone for a viable (not necessarily 5 IV, but right nature and relevant IVs) Zapdos?
I realy cannot SR for a legend since my X is my only version and I can't leave my pokés with someone else.
Well, everyone values things differently, but yeah, most people here wouldn't trade a competitively viable legend for a non-competitive shiny. The shinyness is definitely cool, but since most people here like to battle with the Pokémon they trade for, it's not that great.

If it were my Zapdos, I'd probably accept a Kalos born shiny for it, providing it's 5 IV and has a viable nature. I'd also probably accept a 12.5% chance 5 IV female Pokémon in a matching ball, but not everyone values breedable Pokémon as similar to legendaries like me. In the end, offer what you have, and if they don't accept your offer, try to find a similar one from someone else.

SnoopysWorld - Hey Snoopy, I don't think anyone has one of those vivillon yet. :(
Why not just added on your wanted list instead of re-posting over and over again.

I mean I'm not trying to sound so harsh, I just thought I give a friendly suggestion. Because I've done the same thing before and the other users (likr agonist, Elena, and everyone) have suggested me that I stop re-posting the same thing over and over again because some people might find it annoying.

Well, everyone values things differently, but yeah, most people here wouldn't trade a competitively viable legend for a non-competitive shiny. The shinyness is definitely cool, but since most people here like to battle with the Pokémon they trade for, it's not that great.

If it were my Zapdos, I'd probably accept a Kalos born shiny for it, providing it's 5 IV and has a viable nature. I'd also probably accept a 12.5% chance 5 IV female Pokémon in a matching ball, but not everyone values breedable Pokémon as similar to legendaries like me. In the end, offer what you have, and if they don't accept your offer, try to find a similar one from someone else.
That makes sense. The Sylveon was Kalos Born... Just a bad nature (Adamant)...

Anyway, I'm really looking for a comp. viable Zapdos - does not have to be 5IV, just timid/modest (I know that's not the nature everyone is running nowadays, but I want it offensive) and overall decent. If anyone has one of those they are willing to trade, let me know.

SnoopysWorld - Hey Snoopy, I don't think anyone has one of those vivillon yet. :(
Why not just added on your wanted list instead of re-posting over and over again.

I mean I'm not trying to sound so harsh, I just thought I give a friendly suggestion. Because I've done the same thing before and the other users (likr agonist, Elena, and everyone) have suggested me that I stop re-posting the same thing over and over again because some people might find it annoying.
I honestly think it's perfectly fine if I post it once every few pages and was already offered a Tundra one by Fierza so yes, people do have these. Quit mini modding please...

Edit: Arhan, I could've sworn my region gave the Elegant pattern along with the Polar.. might have to try and breed for it again.

I honestly think it's perfectly fine if I post it once every few pages and was already offered a Tundra one by Fierza so yes, people do have these. Quit mini modding please...
I wasn't trying to mini-mod. If I was, then I'm sorry.

I was only trying to help (by giving a friendly suggestion).

Last edited:
Looking for a Bold Porygon. IVs don't matter. (they sorta do but I can just breed them on ^^)
Reward: a nice spitback Skarmory with the Egg Moves Brave Bird, Whirlwind and Stealth Rock
Also, any Spitback HA Magminites would be much appreciated! Thinking about breeding a HP Fire one since I don't see anyone offering a HP Fire one with Anayltic. And yes I want Analytic and not Magnet Pull
Reward: Same as above, if you can get both I'll think of something else! ^_^
Still looking. Still rewarding the Skarmory
If ya want something else, just PM me.
(seriously, a HA Magminite would be neato)
(And the Porygon would be cool too)
^_^

Really? That would be neat! But I don't want to bother you! Is there anything I can trade to you? (got several lv1s mons from wt and mega stones)

Looking for a Harvest Female Phantump in a Dusk Ball.

I have for trade a 6IV Shiny Male Bulletproof Chespin with Impish nature and EM, a Shiny 5IV (-Atk) Moon Ball Female Minun, or a HP Ice Electrike.

I need this phantump!

PHANTUMP=<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)