Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
A few days ago I said that I was trying to get the Shiny Charm. I've had a lot of help, but I still need a few more Pokemon.

I can offer these Pokemon.
5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage
5IV Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
5IV Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
5IV Jolly Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
5IV Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
5IV Jolly Pinsir in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Bold Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
5IV Bold/Modest Porygon in a Pokeball
5IV Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
6IV Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
5IV Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
5or6IV Jolly HA Starly in a Pokeball
5IV Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
5IV Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
5or6IV Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball

I'm looking for these Pokemon. The IVs, Nature, and Ability do not madder. I will give them back if you want.

Paras
Seel
Drowzee
Koffing
Natu
Unown

Girafarig
Slackoth
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Munna
Petilil
Bouffalant

Last edited:
I've got a boat load of 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly/Clear Body Beldum that I am giving away. I am breeding for a shiny and am quickly running out of box space for the good ones. The only thing I am looking for in particular is an ability capsule and a metal coat (gonna breed for a scizor soonish), other than that these are pretty much give aways, so once they're gone that's it until the next batch. PM me with your friend code and I'll get back to you later this evening.

Are there any fully redis Calm Thunduruses around? I used to grab my legendary Pokemon from Pokecheck, sadly their site is down and I really need a Calm Thundy for the Battle of Legends tourney. Offering anything from Megastones to random perfect pokemon, just ask away.

I'm looking for a Timid Thundurus with HP Ice. As I don't own a copy of White, I can't catch one myself, so I'll need to trade in order to get one (the ones on the GTS are crap). I don't necessarily need one with perfect IVs, as long as the IVs are sufficient for competitive use (Sp. Attack and Speed IVs are good), then I'm okay with that. I can offer a number of 5 IV 'mons, including those from apricorn balls.

Hi there! I'm looking for an Evee with Hyper Voice, and Heal Bell.

I'm also looking for a Deino with Superpower, and a HA Shroomish/Breloom.

For trade i have Deinos with Earth power, Protean Froakies, HA Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush(I didn't check if this move is legal, got it from WT), HA Evees.

Really don't have much to trade just yet, just recently got back into the game.

I'm looking for a Timid Thundurus with HP Ice. As I don't own a copy of White, I can't catch one myself, so I'll need to trade in order to get one (the ones on the GTS are crap). I don't necessarily need one with perfect IVs, as long as the IVs are sufficient for competitive use (Sp. Attack and Speed IVs are good), then I'm okay with that. I can offer a number of 5 IV 'mons, including those from apricorn balls.
I have a Timid Thundurus if you want. Do you happen to have a Calm one?
If not, I'll take some IV bred Pokemon I guess...

Searching for these male parents. Ivs and nature don't matter:
  • Lapras with Perish Song
  • Bastiodon/Shieldon with Endure and/or Iron Head
  • Snorlax with Belly Drum and Chip Away.

Also looking for someone to check the SV's on a few eggs or just one that's really urgent. I have to know if I have to keep rebreeding my Aerodactyl D;

Reply to me via PM or VM as I don't want to clog up the thread please. Thank you.

Hi there! I'm looking for an Evee with Hyper Voice, and Heal Bell.

I'm also looking for a Deino with Superpower, and a HA Shroomish/Breloom.

For trade i have Deinos with Earth power, Protean Froakies, HA Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush(I didn't check if this move is legal, got it from WT), HA Evees.

Really don't have much to trade just yet, just recently got back into the game.
I can breed you an Eevee but it'll have Wish on it too. Give me a little bit and it's yours for free :)

Searching for these male parents. Ivs and nature don't matter:
  • Lapras with Perish Song
  • Bastiodon/Shieldon with Endure and/or Iron Head
  • Snorlax with Belly Drum and Chip Away.

Also looking for someone to check the SV's on a few eggs or just one that's really urgent. I have to know if I have to keep rebreeding my Aerodactyl D;

Reply to me via PM or VM as I don't want to clog up the thread please. Thank you.
Re-posting for a new page.

CTNC

A few days ago I said that I was trying to get the Shiny Charm. I've had a lot of help, but I still need a few more Pokemon.

I can offer these Pokemon.
5IV Adamant/Jolly/Modest/Timid Charmander in a Dusk/Luxury/Dive/Quick/Repeat Ball with Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage
5IV Timid Ghastly in a Moon Ball with Perish Song and Disable
5IV Bold Chansey in an Ultra Ball with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy
5IV Jolly Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN (Sorry, I had to :P) in a Nest Ball
5IV Adamant Scyther in a Timer Ball
5IV Jolly Pinsir in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Bold Eevee in a Pokeball with Wish
5IV Bold/Modest Porygon in a Pokeball
5IV Modest Cyndaquill in a Pokeball with Quick Attack
5IV Adamant Azumarril in a Dive Ball
6IV Timid Smeargle in a Premier Ball - Also have ones with 0 Attack IV
5IV Jolly Tyranitar in a Luxury Ball with Dragon Dance
5or6IV Jolly HA Starly in a Pokeball
5IV Jolly Garchomp in a Pokeball with Iron Head
5IV Adamant HA Fletchling in a Quick Ball with Quick Guard
5or6IV Adamant/Quiet Honedge in a Timer Ball

I'm looking for these Pokemon. The IVs, Nature, and Ability do not madder. I will give them back if you want.

Paras
Seel
Drowzee
Koffing
Natu
Unown

Girafarig
Slackoth
Kricketot
Cherubi
Glameow
Finneon
Munna
Petilil
Bouffalant
bump... Am I not getting help because of the Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN joke? :P

Last edited:
I can breed you an Eevee but it'll have Wish on it too. Give me a little bit and it's yours for free :)
Hyper Voice and Heal Bell are move tutor moves, so...

bump... Am I not getting help because of the Kangas-KHAAAAAAAAAAN joke? :P
I've got a good chunk of that list just bred, since I had finished breeding Abra recently. I could go for 5IV Porygon, (-Attack preferably) the HA Starly, and Quiet Honedge for them. I think I've also got a Bouffalant kicking around I can let you borrow.

CTNC

I can see what i have that you have listed, you're just looking for the mons without any special natures moves or ivs?
No. In otherwords Give me your worthless stuff.
I've got a good chunk of that list just bred, since I had finished breeding Abra recently. I could go for 5IV Porygon, (-Attack preferably) the HA Starly, and Quiet Honedge for them. I think I've also got a Bouffalant kicking around I can let you borrow.
Why did I agree to breed Porygon when my best Dittio has 2IVs -_- Do you want +Defense or +Special Attack on that Porygon.
I can get you natu (trade back), unknown, kricketot, and bouuffalant
Can I breed the Natu before trading it back? I also need Xatu.

Why did I agree to breed Porygon when my best Dittio has 2IVs -_- Do you want +Defense or +Special Attack on that Porygon.

Can I breed the Natu first? I also need Xatu.
Modest I think. I don't have Paras, Unown, Girafarig, or Kricketot out of your needs list.

Can I breed the Natu before trading it back? I also need Xatu.
Yeah that's fine, it has magic bounce and that's they only reason I want it back haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)