Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a status user that walls, use someone like Blissey or Shuckle. Whimsicott may have alright defenses, but he get prankster for a reason. And that reason is to outspeed everything then get out before he dies.
Yeah i realize he gots prankster, but thats the reason I'm investing in Def, and Sp. Def. Most people I play dont have priority moves, and if they do i usually switch out to a pokemon that can take the hit. I usually 90% of the time predict the move they'll use, and i switch to a pokemon with an abililty that will absorb the attack. Prankster makes whimsicott go first, because he gets status moves. I know Whimsicott will be major taunt bait, but i have a solution to that. That's why Prankster is there to make up for speed.

Would Whimsicott need a Bold or Calm nature?
I didn't know Whimsicott could go defensive. Personally, mine is actually Jolly to help out U-turn and speed up status moves. He's been one of my favorite competitively trained Pokemon ever since.
all the sets in the smogondex for x and y use either bold or impish

I guess thats not terribly helpful..but I would go physically defensive to capitalize on the fighting and dark resists

Last edited:
So I'm trying to use keybv for the first time but I have no idea how to upload battle videos? Can someone explain this to me please?

So I looked on Reddit for someone with a Steel Friend Safari - Magneton in particular. I was on page 10 at least before I found someone, and they were last active months ago.

Has anyone got an Analytic Magnemite/ton/zone spitback?

I've recently got back into breeding so would be using it as a parent. It's the last of 14 breeding projects I've planned.
I can probably catch one for you

Looking for a Focus Punch Mawile in a nice-ish ball.
Adamant is the nature of choice.
Shiny is nice but optional.

Name your price Gen 4 RNG-ers and blame Liquidos for making me realise that I want one :(

(And anyone with an Icy Snow Vivillon egg can pretty much have my soul for it)

You right, I would rather have 31/30/31/31/12/31 than 31 25 31 25 25 31 since its Naive.

I ended up tossing it anyway, I'm aiming for 30/31 in every stat lol.
that makes me realy sad:(

I couldnt even dream of a mewtwo like that and people threat them like garbage:(

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
that makes me realy sad:(

I couldnt even dream of a mewtwo like that and people threat them like garbage:(
Different people have different values. You might've kept it, but he didn't. I wouldn't either.

If he's planning on putting it up for trade, of course he'd want the best of the best.

Edit: Even if it's not for trade go for the best anyway, it's still something to do in your free time.

Desk jobs and/or studies can get extremely boring.

Different people have different values. You might've kept it, but he didn't. I wouldn't either.

If he's planning on putting it up for trade, of course he'd want the best of the best.

Edit: Even if it's not for trade go for the best anyway, it's still something to do in your free time.

Desk jobs and/or studies can get extremely boring.
its the point that most people couldnt even dream of getting something close to that and people threat it like crap thats just a sad fact

Does anyone have a charmelon in their safari? Or can do me a solid and catch a HA female Charemleon in a Luxuray ball? I have a Ice safari with pilowsine, bergmite, and snover.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
its the point that most people couldnt even dream of getting something close to that and people threat it like crap thats just a sad fact
With 3 guaranteed 31's it's a heck of a lot more likely than it used to be. With that restriction the quality of SR's for legends increased, back in the wonderful world of wild SRing even 20+ was fantastic. Now it's not, so in retrospect it is kind of crap regardless of yours or anyone elses luck .-.

Does anyone have a charmelon in their safari? Or can do me a solid and catch a HA female Charemleon in a Luxuray ball? I have a Ice safari with pilowsine, bergmite, and snover.
I can catch you one in 10 minutes.

With 3 guaranteed 31's it's a heck of a lot more likely than it used to be. With that restriction the quality of SR's for legends increased, back in the wonderful world of wild SRing even 20+ was fantastic. Now it's not, so in retrospect it is kind of crap regardless of yours or anyone elses luck .-.

I can catch you one in 10 minutes.
lol that would still take me 50 years.

im the kind of guy who in a 50% chance manage to lose 137 in a row (yes literaly) and since I always have those kinds of odds getting something like that is impossible

thats why it pains me to see that stuff thats better then i could even dream off get tossed away like that as if its nothing

Does anyone have a good Timid Latios they'd be willing to trade me? CML for it, will trade you several Pokemon or I can do some breeding projects for you (Pokemon catchable in XY + EMs etc.)

im the kind of guy who in a 50% chance manage to lose 137 in a row (yes literaly) and since I always have those kinds of odds getting something like that is impossible

thats why it pains me to see that stuff thats better then i could even dream off get tossed away like that as if its nothing
Well it doesn't really have anything to do with you either way, it's their game they're SRing ._.

If it pains you to see something like that tossed, then it would probably kill you to see that I've tossed naive mewtwo's like 30/31/31/30/22/31 31/31/31/26/31/31 or 26/31/28/31/31/31 >_<. Sometimes you just gotta keep trying for ones you want. Hard work and dedication always pay off eventually (not just pokemon, but irl as well). Not saying that you don't work hard or anything like that (you've tried hard with some things despite your luck, and I respect that), just that some people are absolutely insane with how hard they work for something :p (like me lol).

If it pains you to see something like that tossed, then it would probably kill you to see that I've tossed naive mewtwo's like 30/31/31/30/22/31 31/31/31/26/31/31 or 26/31/28/31/31/31 >_<. Sometimes you just gotta keep trying for ones you want. Hard work and dedication always pay off eventually (not just pokemon, but irl as well). Not saying that you don't work hard or anything like that (you've tried hard with some things despite your luck, and I respect that), just that some people are absolutely insane with how hard they work for something :p (like me lol).
it does as a matter of fact and about hard work it doesnt pay off for everyone

still looking for someone who can breed me sun pattern scatterbug eggs 31/x/31/31/31/31
i will provide parents

3 shinies for 5 eggs .

Looking for Milotic and Moody Smeargle. Battle ready would be nice, but is not 100 percent necessary.

I have plenty to offer in ivs, HAs, egg moves and Dittos. Plus.
just let me know what your interested in.

Last edited:
Looking for Milotic and Moody Smeargle. Battle ready would be nice, but is not 100 percent necessary.

I have plenty to offer in ivs, HAs, egg moves and Dittos. Plus.
I have them both so what do you have battle ready ofcourse you only have to ev train them yourself

edit turns out I only have feebas:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)