Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me just wondering~

Is the 3rd Gen Bonsly that appears on Pokémon XD GoD able to be transferred to Gen VI? (I know it's only obtainable through hacking, I just want to know)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is me just wondering~

Is the 3rd Gen Bonsly that appears on Pokémon XD GoD able to be transferred to Gen VI? (I know it's only obtainable through hacking, I just want to know)
Don't think so, those stat differences are awful though. Heh.

I'm looking for a modest flawless 5-6iv togekiss or togepi! Pm me and we can work out a deal
i have both pokes togepi is the parent with egg moves 5 iv but togekiss has 6 but i only require two things i need a 5-6 iv venasaur breloom or female charizard or any of their pre evolution

Hey guys, I'm looking for knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, and v-create victini, HA dream ball roselia, HA staryu. I got some cool RNGs and can breed pretty much anything in gen 6, so let me know.
i have knock off on scraggy and scrafty with Ddance drain punch ive punch and knock off poison jab can be learned in place of ddance for AV competitive scrrafty

Anyone have any breeding projects they want me to work on? I think I'm going to go back to Gen 5 to get some tutor moves, but I prefer your requests to not have them yet (still trying to beat the game ).

Alright, I'm back again with another Pinsir reset.

25/19/25/30/21/27

It seems a lot more balanced than the last promising one, though the 19 in Attack is a bit meh. Thoughts?

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i have both pokes togepi is the parent with egg moves 5 iv but togekiss has 6 but i only require two things i need a 5-6 iv venasaur breloom or female charizard or any of their pre evolution
I've got those and I can breed that Charizard if I don't have one but do you have shuckle with stealth rocks?

Still looking for Moody Smeargle and Milotic. Battle ready would be nice, but is not necessary.

I have plenty of HA,Egg Moves, ivs and Dittos to offer!
Just let me know what your interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)