Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly getting there! Still looking for these safaris:

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Pansear

Keep or Toss?

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (X, 22949) (Lv. 72)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/25/18/30/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one.

Keep or Toss?

[718] Zygarde
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one.
I'm not SR'er, but I'd say keep. If you're able to store and back-up your save, then by all means... but that's pretty good. 25 Defense is the only let-down, but Coil can fix that (iirc) and Zygarde doesn't use any special attacks (or does it?).

Anyway, keep it and trade it to me, I wouldn't mind a Nest ball one.

Keep or Toss?

[718] Zygarde
Hell, that's probably one of the best Nest Ball Zygardes of all times

Keep or Toss?

[718] Zygarde
I'd say keep it.

The defense is about as low as I would go for an offensive set.

I'm not SR'er, but I'd say keep. If you're able to store and back-up your save, then by all means... but that's pretty good. 25 Defense is the only let-down, but Coil can fix that (iirc) and Zygarde doesn't use any special attacks (or does it?).

Anyway, keep it and trade it to me, I wouldn't mind a Nest ball one.
He's Jolly so he's a DD set, no reason to use Coil.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LF: any female cyndaquil (or evolution) in luxury ball (possible in colloseum 3rd generation)

edit: thanks QuoteMaster

Last edited:
Anyone have 4-5 IV ditto to loan me? I can give you a shiny as collateral. I'm just trying to finish a really frustrating breeding project

Hey guys. I was breeding Pokemon and got a Shiny Bagon. I would be interested in trading any Pokemon that is good to use in competitive battles. The IV's don't really matter since I'll just end up breeding it anyways but I would like for it to have the right nature and ability. Egg moves are a bonus. I'll get back to you sooner if you PM me.

lvl 1 Male Shiny Bagon 5IV (Missing HP)
Nature - Naive
Ability - Rock Head
Moves - Hydro pump / Dragon dance / Dragon pulse / Dragon rush
OT: Catwire
ID: 18549
Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)