Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get two secret pals who give berries. Day 1: two aspear berries. Ugh...

Anyway, I'm still looking for the Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apricot, Kee and Maranga berries. The only rare berry I can trade at the moment is the Enigma berry (although that will hopefully change soon). While the fastest Pokemon you can catch, or any you have too many of, would be the fastest trading option, I'm happy to search for a Hoenn dex Pokemon to trade if you want me to.
Hey if you're still looking for the berries I have a Petaya berry that I can give u for free let me know if u still want it

Does anyone have a Suicune with good IV's they can trade to me? I got a 6IV timid tornadus and a 5IV HA Dragalge and can breed you something as well.

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is the Generation Showdown WiFi tournament restricted to Gen VI-born Pokemon, or can Pokemon transferred from previous games be used in this competition?
No, transfers are allowed. I've got a thread for it here

Edit: quoted your post with no context in it so it didn't work :(

Edit 2: LF a Dream Ball Sableye. No IVs or anything needed, but if it's Bold or has any of Metal Burst / Moonlight / Nasty Plot / Recover then that would help a whole lot. You can CMT if you really want something

Last edited:
LF a Wide Guard Aerodactyl, have various things in matching balls to offer as thanks!

Also LF Lileep with egg moves Recover, Stealth Rocks, Curse, Mirror Coat

And Anorith with Rapid Spin, Cross Poison, Knock Off, Aqua Jet

LF a Wide Guard Aerodactyl, have various things in matching balls to offer as thanks!

Also LF Lileep with egg moves Recover, Stealth Rocks, Curse, Mirror Coat

And Anorith with Rapid Spin, Cross Poison, Knock Off, Aqua Jet
I can give you anorith later today post on my profile I have to go to school

I'd like this wonderful community's opinion on something. I have a 6IV (HA HP Fire Snivy with 0 Atk) egg without a SV match I can find, which of the following should I do

-Use flawless non-shiny and breed for shiny when other balls are available (only regular ball available)
-Restart X until I get a shiny hatch
-Go through the process of breeding another 6IV egg

On a side note, if someone knows an active person with the TSV of 0014 please let me know so I can get the egg hatched.
check this out. http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2ue8yo/0014/

Does anyone have a Bold nature Synchronise Ralts (any Bold synchronise Pokemon works,I just prefer using Ralts) they can trade to me? Need it for SR'ing.

anyone here who can spare me an 6iv ditto?

I have one already but a friend of mine has just started learning how to breed and he could realy use an 6iv ditto.

he doesnt like forums so he isnt part of smogon

im wiling to pay for it if needed

Looking for someone with metal coat to attach to and trade back my scyther to me. Not sure what you want in exchange but could attach an item to the mon you give me as a thank you. Would also appreciate it being a trustworthy user as I've already levels it to 100 and EV'd it with a custom spread.

hi guys am looking for a Careful Regenerator Ho-oh for the Generation Showdown , i have a lot of 3rd / 4th fws legendarys to trade , and am too lazy to rng one of my own :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)